• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF - 1x1 RP Partners

hey i'm a lezbean looking for friends notice me

I've been roleplaying for about three years (outside of like gross and disgusting 9 year old Vocaloid roleplays on Fanfiction.net) but mainly within my group of friends. Just found this site, so why not?

My replies are usually from 1-3 paragraphs. I'm looking for a more long term RP partner(s), since I tend to reply quickly and frequently, especially when I'm not in class or on weekends.

Things to note:

>Please please please please no one-liners. I don't like being in a stalemate and I end up losing interest pretty quickly.
>I like to reply very often, so while I'm not asking the same of you (I know we all have lives outside of RPing) I will probably assume you've grown bored if you don't answer after a few days without notice.
>I am 100% ok with ending an RP if it gets boring.
>I'm big on shipping, but I tend to shy away from writing poly ships since I'm just no good at it.
>Please let me know of anything you're not okay with before we start.
>Discord > PM since I get notifications, but isn't a requirement.
>I'm good with MxF, FxF, and MxM RPs.
>I'm good with OCs in fandoms (and outside as well)
>I love AU based RPs.
>I'm not very good with OC x Canon. I mainly do Canon x Canon or OC x OC.

Fandoms (most involved fandoms will be *'d):

Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates/Echoes/Genealogy*
Persona 4*
Rhythm Thief
Beyond the Boundary
Danganronpa 1,2, or V3*
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure 1-6 (Parts 2 and 4 mainly)*
Elsword
Pokemon XY/SuMo*
Mob Psycho 100
I'm interested in rping Danganronpa with you! If you're ok with post dr/sdr2 plots that is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back