• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF - 1x1 RP Partners

mondoisdead.png

garbage tier waifu
hey i'm a lezbean looking for friends notice me

I've been roleplaying for about three years (outside of like gross and disgusting 9 year old Vocaloid roleplays on Fanfiction.net) but mainly within my group of friends. Just found this site, so why not?

My replies are usually from 1-3 paragraphs. I'm looking for a more long term RP partner(s), since I tend to reply quickly and frequently, especially when I'm not in class or on weekends.

Things to note:

>Please please please please no one-liners. I don't like being in a stalemate and I end up losing interest pretty quickly.
>I like to reply very often, so while I'm not asking the same of you (I know we all have lives outside of RPing) I will probably assume you've grown bored if you don't answer after a few days without notice.
>I am 100% ok with ending an RP if it gets boring.
>I'm big on shipping, but I tend to shy away from writing poly ships since I'm just no good at it.
>Please let me know of anything you're not okay with before we start.
>Discord > PM since I get notifications, but isn't a requirement.
>I'm good with MxF, FxF, and MxM RPs.
>I'm good with OCs in fandoms (and outside as well)
>I love AU based RPs.
>I'm not very good with OC x Canon. I mainly do Canon x Canon or OC x OC.

Fandoms (most involved fandoms will be *'d):

Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates/Echoes/Genealogy*
Persona 4*
Rhythm Thief
Beyond the Boundary
Danganronpa 1,2, or V3*
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure 1-6 (Parts 2 and 4 mainly)*
Elsword
Pokemon XY/SuMo*
Mob Psycho 100

Hi, I'm new too I have a fond love of story telling as well . I have so many friends that love Persona 4 btw, so I'm probably really missing out on something

Anything Supernatural, I can take on as many Personas as we need . What about something with vampires ? or anything you wanted to do
Vampires are cool! I'm also into rping halfbloods (half dragons, half beasts, etc) and some other supernatural species. Would this be with OCs or did you have a specific fandom in mind?

Vampires are cool! I'm also into rping halfbloods (half dragons, half beasts, etc) and some other supernatural species. Would this be with OCs or did you have a specific fandom in mind?
OCs are fine, if you have a fandom format you wanna follow go right ahead. I prefer OCs too, I love halfbloods btw. Wouldn't it be cool if it was sort of like a school for them ? we can do something like that if you like

OCs are fine, if you have a fandom format you wanna follow go right ahead. I prefer OCs too, I love halfbloods btw. Wouldn't it be cool if it was sort of like a school for them ? we can do something like that if you like
That works for me! And that sounds pretty nifty ;;o want me to pm you?

Hey you! So, I just joined today and I got really excited when I saw that you would like to roleplay Fire Emblem. That's a perfect game to use for us to write multiple characters and storylines if we wanted.

I noticed that you said you aren't very comfortable writing OCxCanon, but if we were to write for FE:Fates, would you be comfortable with "Corrin" x Canon? And of course, we could write any other pairings or storylines you might be interested in too :3

Hey you! So, I just joined today and I got really excited when I saw that you would like to roleplay Fire Emblem. That's a perfect game to use for us to write multiple characters and storylines if we wanted.

I noticed that you said you aren't very comfortable writing OCxCanon, but if we were to write for FE:Fates, would you be comfortable with "Corrin" x Canon? And of course, we could write any other pairings or storylines you might be interested in too :3
Hiya ;;O I don't particularly mind Corrin, but there are a few people I just can't stand them with (Niles mainly.) My personal favorite Corrin ships are Corrin x Jakob, Corrin x Felicia, and Corrin x Xander.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back