• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF 1x1 (RENT: The Musical) RP (MXM)

matrixer

Hello hello! I’m not sure if this is an odd request or not but I’m looking for a partner to do a Rodger x Mark from RENT roleplay with!!

I’m okay to play either one and I have some ideas we can kick around!! I’m pretty much okay to do anything as I don’t have anything that makes me uncomfortable! I do enjoy darker/heavier themes & angst, though. I don’t mind cooping those themes with romance or just doing hurt!

I’m super flexible and tend to mirror my partners responses! I’m ghost/no response friendly and I like to consider myself to be pretty personable!!

Feel free to reply to this thread if interested or add me directly on discord!! (My username is just Schrucy)

Thank you so much!! <3

hi! i know you posted this awhile ago, but I've started looking back at all of the Musical roleplays people have posted about and was wondering if you were still willing to do this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back