Letters from Charlie(Actual Rp)

Hazel stared for minutes at the screen, watching it fade to black, not noticing the girls departure or even the people around her. She was transported. There was a dirty young girl, one who had a striking resemblance to hazel, and a small Charlie. They were in the woods, the one's by Hazels house. There was shouting inside the cabin, harsh words, raised voices, and then a shattered bottle. A women with stern lines across her face stormed out, reaching for little Charlie's hand and dragging her away. "You are not to play here again, you hear me?" Dragging her daughter away, she glared back at the other child. "You so much as TALK to that filthy little friend of yours and you are GROUNDED." she stopped to address her child's playmate. "Your father is a failure, your mother is a failure, and that's all you'll ever be, unless you're careful. God help us all." Charlie glanced back sadly, waving goodbye as tears streamed down her face. The large, drunken man in his boxers burst out the door with his shot gun. "DONCHU COME BACK HERE YA SKANK, HEAR ME? DON'T YOU COME BACK."

Hazel came to, restoring the cold look on her face and forcing out a laugh. "Ha. ***** thought I still gave a shit?" Her voice cracked. "Fuckin slut..." she trailed off.

As Ellie was out cold, the rain stated to fall in the quiet town once again. Her arm had finally stopped blooding, but not until it had soaked through her shirt. Ellie was dreaming steadily about the video from Charlie, but instead of being there with anyone else it was her alone, trapped in her own room as the video kept on playing.

"Maybe you could have helped."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I might have ended up feeling the same."

"Just stop! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She pleaded with the video, momentarily forgetting no one was there to hear her cries. Ellie stood up, running out of the room only to be stopped by a lone figure of Charlie, saying the same things over and over.

"I was scared." She finally mumbled, falling to her knees as the recordings played over and over, Charlies laughs and cried mindling in the air.

(Totally. I may or may not have felt like tearing up at the video from Charlie because it was like reading really sad book.)

(Sorry my laptop broke :( Im back though)

Andrea squinted and then silently opened the letter. As she read it, she covered her mouth, releasing a small gasp. "Holy- What the hell? Charlie?..." She dropped the letter immediately and stared at it intently. "THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" She screamed. But the house was empty and the sound just resounded off the walls. She sighed, and fell back onto the couch. Her head in her hand, she nodded. "Well, Charlie. You got my attention. I hear ya. And-" She felt crazy, "I'm ready for story time." She ran a hand through her hair and picked it up. She read it over and over, looking for some kind of clue. "Nah, this is gotta be just some joke, right?" She shrugged, but couldn't stop rereading the letter.

Copeland eyed her, grunting," Don't kid me, Hazel. You guys were best friends and you know it." He sighed. He remembered they would have that little secret cabin in the woods. Every time Copeland would come over with Charlie, they would tell him that it was a 'girls only' thing and play in the cabin while he would climb the trees nearby. He remembered Hazel was a tough cookie, reigning champion whenever Copeland would challenge her to thumb wrestling. Copeland wondered why he and Charlie stipped visiting. Those woods had extraordinary plants, sometimes they would come home covered in mosquito bites.

(Guys I could see this story as a freaking novel. .o.)

(A novel turned into one of those ABC Family TV shows. By the way dudes, Ellie is knocked out right by the letter cx I suggest someone decide to go looking after the idiot girl.)

(Holy Shiz. That would be frigging epic. Although I did read a book like this called, Thirteen Reasons Why. It was about this girl, who died and she recorded tapes telling people's stories and why all 13 people were a reason leading to her suicide. It was creepy but epic.)

(lol yeah well at the moment we are at letter number 3 and I need you people to go look for it I left a huge frickin clue for the person whose secret it involves )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back