• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's Write!

Desert Rose

Adored Muse
I'm at this again looking for potential partners. I have some plots in mind and types of rps that I'm wanting to do and hopefully you'll want to do the same. If you're looking for full fledge fantasy adventure of dragons, phoenixes, and humans oh my! (yes I did just make a cheesy really bad reference to the wizard of oz). Well my friend you could be in the right place. If you want more of a slice of life dark and gritty and angst filled, well I have that too. Cyberpunk or steampunk can be a thing but I am not well versed in it.

Now that I've grabbed you're attention here is where 99% of you will click the back button and continue scrolling. ^_^

My Rules
  1. Not a grammar Nazi, but I need to be able to understand what it is you're writing.
  2. Detail rp. I can write anywhere from 1-7+ paragraphs depending on how inspired I am at the time. I don't expect a post match, but detail is a big thing. I want to know how the character feels and why so expect to be on a more narrative side. There really is no reason for one liners.
  3. We are both writers here so I would like my partner to be able to add to the story.
  4. I would like to be challenged. I want to read something that makes me stop and really think about how to reply and make my character in depth. I'm really tired of doing shallow writing, it bores me and I promise it won't get very far if it's shallow.
  5. If you're going to be gone for a long period of time, please let me know. Or if you're done rping with me please let me know.
  6. I can get very excited over an rp and that can come out in ooc please be aware that if you don't like it you won't hurt my feelings if you want something changed.
  7. If you are easily triggered or offended... I'd hit the back button and keep scrolling. <3

Plots
Well if you managed to get through all of that and are still here ready to see what sort of plots I have in store, congrats. You are probably in the 5% of those who are still reading.
As far as pairings go I do fxf and mxf.

A New Threat
It happened in a rather devastating war that tore apart the fragile alliance between the dragons and phoenixes. Years later the humans have been advancing and have come up with a way to possibly control these beasts. The only problem is a sighting of either is rare if ever. Most dragons embraced their human forms and masked themselves into society to keep a close eye on the humans. The phoenix clans fled, all except one. There was a clan that decided to stay and fight, however in doing so they swore they would never transform to their human form. This clan was eventually killed over time and the only member left remained hidden. Now that the humans are searching for any sign of dragons or phoenixes they happened upon the phoenix and in her attempted escape they injured her. As a result she morphed to her human form. Being the youngest in her clan and the last survivor she was never taught that this was a possibility. Graciously taken in by the king's men on suspicion the king's guard a dragon in disguise is set to keep an eye on her and to inform the king if the allegations of her being a phoenix is true. Dragons see themselves higher and better than phoenixes and the dislike between the two might compromise both of them.

The Woods
Woods can be peaceful, magical, or terrifying. These particular set of woods are a bit of everything. They can be quite peaceful and inspiring, and at times some swear they've seen magical beings. However when the fog comes in it is said to never go into the woods. Those who do enter the woods on foggy days never return and have never been found.

The Sacrifice
Growing up in a small town with one religion you may not know better. It is taught to be the great sacrifice is an honor and a privilege. The sacrifice is chosen by the elders and typically it is chosen at the person's birth. Anyone who has moved into the area learn quickly of the town rules and all who oppose it tend to leave or say nothing against it. The sacrifice is carefully chosen and cannot be replaced so when the sacrifice decides they don't want to die and runs away what then will the people do to appease their god?

Soul Eater
I'm not huge on fandoms and rping them so this would be oc x oc and I don't know enough about the show to get too deep into canon. I'm still working through it myself. However I love the concept of the weapons being humans and having to work with their meister hand in hand. So something along this line would be of interest.

Well if you managed it this far... thank you. If any of these plots peak your interest and you want to be the 1% who will respond feel free to pm me. If you have other ideas or things you would want to add feel free to let me know I'm always open to new ideas and expanding.

Last edited:
Nothing More Than An Animal
When it comes to differences it can make people uneasy. When those who are born with mutations that gift them with something beyond human capability people begin to ask questions and fear tends to grow. Those with such mutations are forced to be registered and wear a collar. As the years progressed and mutations were starting to become more of the norm the politicians decided to implement that these mutants weren't even humans, and the idea that they had feelings and cognitive thought began to spread. Now mutants are seen as nothing more than animals and some are even hunted down like animals.

Hey, I'd be interest in doing this! Do you have Discord?

How's it going? Can't send PMs right now but I'm looking for a partner, and we sound like we could be a good fit! Would you be open to discussing this on Discord maybe? Hit me up! Risky#9321

Users who are viewing this thread

Back