• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π•π•–π•₯'𝕀 π•¨π•£π•šπ•₯𝕖 π•€π• π•žπ•– 𝕕𝕖𝕀π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•šπ•–π•€ (adv. lit, originals, pathetic fandom list)

lawless ladybug

live to make people smile, little sunflower~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About me:
Hey all! You can call me Bug. I'm a 26 year old gal using she/her pronouns. I'm in the advanced literate threshold of writing, and can give you anywhere from 2-10 paragraphs. I have a writing degree, and I want to put it to use (because it's not making me any money)!

I will do any pairing, but I'll say now that in a hetero story with no doubling, I will always want to play the female role. If we're doubling, I'm absolutely happy to fulfill any wish you may have on who you'd pair your OC with. Seriously, I'm a partner pleaser. Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours~ I'm willing to modify any plot to include doubling. I should mention that I'm a sucker for romance, and I'm not very interested in platonic pairings right now.

Partner requirements:
πŸ›21+ please, I'm getting too old lol
πŸ›LGBTQIA+ friendly
πŸ›Communicative OOC (I do have discord for OOC)

Wishlist:
I tend to only do 2-3 RPs at a time, mostly because I'm busy and that allows me to be a frequent poster and not leave people hanging for days on end. Ideally I'm looking for someone that is a frequent poster as well, who likes chatting OOC and plotting. Plotting! I love it. Please plot with me.

Original Plot Ideas:
πŸ›Freshly turned vampire*/vampire coven leader during some sort of supernatural war
πŸ›Two (or more) strangers rent a haunted house, horror and hilarity ensues
πŸ›An unlikely pairing of two supernaturals (hate to love)
πŸ›Reincarnated soulmate* runs into their ancient lover (vampire, werewolf, etc), and together they have to kill the person determined to take them both down (prophecy, rule the world, war)
πŸ›Anything to do with hunting a serial killer (will not do a romantic pairing where the serial killer is part of the romance)
πŸ›Your craving! Bring them to me. If it's modern, involves spooks or fantasy, I could very well be down. I'm really not into sci-fi, but I'm willing to talk about historical inspired plots, even if I'm a bit picky with them.

Now some more fleshed out plots (finally):
M/F pairings (I'm going to be selfish and say I want the F role)
  • He's a literal beast - a creature of the night, and a terror on full moons. His pack has laid claims to the forest, where intruders are anything but welcome. It's a dog eat dog world, and so when the fae try to encroach on their territory, threats of a war loom. Unless, perhaps, the pack is willing to strike a treaty, and get their own personal healer in the form of a fairy. Territorial battles between packs are common, and other supernaturals want to be top dog. Having a healer could be an undeniable asset.
    • Also willing to do this one as more of a SoL. Maybe the beast doesn't want the fairy at first, but recognizes taking her in was better than an all out war. Then slowly that disdain turns to softness, and the fairy becomes something of a den mother to the pack.
  • In the not so distant future, humans and supernaturals are ruled with an iron fist by the Sovreigns. Communication between the humans and supernaturals beyond what is required by assigned job duties is absolutely forbidden. When circumstances bring two together, will their love be strong enough to lead a rebellion and overthrow the Sovreigns?
    • This one will need some serious world building and plotting, please be ready for that if this piques your interest!
Any pairings (M//, F//, or M/F - gendered pronouns can be changed if used to write a prompt)
  • They don't know each other. Whether they were in the forest to camp, hunt, or simply hike and enjoy nature, the result was the same. All they know is that no matter how hard they try, they can't leave the forest. In fact, if they travel outside of a five mile radius, they're rather suddenly transported back to the very center. If the distance between them goes beyond a mile, they'll be thrust to the point that is the center of that distance, quite literally crashing together. They aren't alone in the forest, and every night the rustling leaves and booming growls get closer. Can two clashing personalities get along in order to find a way out of this purgatory?
  • She's been hunting the Gray Demon for nearly a year. A single whisper from the monster can convince someone of delusion so intense, they would commit the most unspeakable crimes. In New York it convinced a chef his customers wanted to eat him instead of the food, and he went on a massacre with a cleaver. It convinced a teenager swimming in a lake she didn't need air, and she drowned herself.... It convinced her daughter to go with it. Now she needs to team up with someone not only to get her daughter back, but before the Gray Demon does the unthinkable - use the country's emergency broadcast system to destroy them all.
Fandoms:
*Disclaimer - I haven't done a fandom RP in a million years. If we do something, I'd want to use only OCs in the chosen universe. I might be able to do canon when I get back into the swing of fandoms, but I'm not about that life right now.

The tiny list of what universes I will play in:
πŸ›Harry Potter (post school, I won't play minor characters)
πŸ›The Hunger Games (age them up, see above)
πŸ›InuYasha
πŸ›True Blood
πŸ›Divergent (you know what I'm gonna say, right?)
πŸ›Squid Games

Contacting Me:
Please don't post in this thread, because I'm just going to ask you to DM me anyway. When reaching out, a sample is highly encouraged. Because I only do 2-3 RPs at a time, I want to make sure I mesh well with my partners! As of now I have 2 slots open, possibly 3 depending on if something gets off the ground or not. If you would like to plot and OOC on discord, let me know, I'm much more reliable for OOC there.

πŸ›πŸŒ»I hope to hear from you! If I don't tickle your fancy, happy story hunting!πŸŒ»πŸ›
NOTE: I had an unexpected surgery and illness. If we had been talking and I disappeared, that's why, and I'd love to continue our conversation!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back