• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~Let's Write! (Multiple ideas inside)

Jannah

Barely holding on.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I figure I can handle another RP or two, especially since I have a few ideas floating around in my head right now. As the drill goes, firstly some things to know:
-I am an adult writer and ask that prospective partners also be at least 18.
-I don't have any triggers and for the sake of comfort for both of us I ask that you reveal any you may have.
-I am seeking literate/advanced writers. I'm not too fussed about word counts, but please be willing to help develop the story.
-OOC chatter is not a must for me, but it can be a nice thing to have if there's ideas to bounce off each other.
-I love exploring plenty of dark, gritty, and controversial subjects in my stories, but these are not a must for me right now as I've been in the mood for some lighter themes as well.
-Romantic pairings will be of the MxF or FxF persuasion only, but for platonic anything goes.
-Due to mental illness my posting times can fluctuate a lot. Please be considerate of this.

Now, onto the fun part! Things I'm currently interested in and seeking out:
-Two best friends travelling the world together (platonic or romantic, but preferably platonic)
-Your typical "fish out of water" scenario involving some sort of culture clash; this one is vague on purpose as it could take lots of different angles
-Some sort of story about first responders: firefighters or paramedics (cops will take some convincing)
-Star-crossed lovers constantly getting reincarnated due to ancient curse (this is a long-term plot I want to try out)
-Suicidal immortal x regular mortal (this is also a plot I want to try)
-Cult members trying to escape cult they're trapped in (could be a completely fictional cult or one based on a real world religion)
-Two fresh military recruits in a war gradually bonding over their shared experiences (could be in a modern or historical setting)

If interested in any of these then feel free to PM me. Just tell me your favourite colour somewhere in the PM so I know you've read this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back