Lets write a story~!

Achiived

-| Permanently Inactive |-
Everyone who post must post a SINGLE sentence stemming off of the previous post.
By doing so, we will create a hopefully funny, janky, and nonsensical story.

Also I will illustrate the best segments of the story and post them over time so that is something I guess lol!
Have fun!

!BEGIN!
One day, Thanos awoke from him sleep all cozy in his bunny onesie which was covered in garlic bread crumbs.

Upon finding the flying spaghetti man, Thanos remembered that he had created a cult dedicated to eating liguini.

Upon hearing the word Luigini, his cat took her head out of the garbage, ran over to Thanos and began licking the crumbs off his onesies, "This isn't Luigini" the cat said and walked away disappointed.

"Sorry, kitty." Thanos said. "I'll get you all the linguini you can eat." Thanos threw on his jacket and ran out to the super market.

The person who had made Thanos’s door, Ronan the Accuser, was walking by when he heard Pingu’s insult; he was greatly offended.

The door, being also offended, loosened itself from its hinged and waddled quickly away from its dramatic purple abuser.

While all of the drama was happening, the one and only destroyer of worlds James Charles enters the fray -- "HI SISTERS!"

Oscar the grouch busts of the the trash bin next to Pennywise blushing profusely. "You could've warned me!" he exclaims.

And then Anakin Skywalker walks in and calmly lifts Oscar out of the trash can with the Force.

James Charles, absolutely hurt by the comments of the clown, makes an exposing video titled "THE REAL CLOWN".

It blows up on the internet at first, but then Thanos snaps his fingers and everyone who watched it suddenly dissolves into dust.

Then Pingu the penguin claps his magic hands and all the sawdust comes together to create a door for the apartment.

[class=name]
position: absolute;
margin-left: 0px;
font-size: 24pt;
text-color: #56585A;
margin-top: -7px;
background-position: 10% 30%;
top: 0%;
left: 0%;
[/class]
[class=content]
position: relative;
width: 465px;
height: 400px;
margin-right: auto;
margin-left: auto;
overflow: hidden;
--text-color: #56585A;
--accent-color: #593df
[/class]
[class=homebkgd]
box-sizing: border-box;
margin-left: 10px;
width: 75%;
height: 100%;
background: url(https://p1.pxfuel.com/preview/20/186/442/notebook-paper-paper-texture-lines-royalty-free-thumbnail.jpg);
[/class]
[class=textcontainer]
top: 8%;
left: 10%;
width: 90%;
height: 75%;
[/class][class=text]
overflow: auto;
width: 255px;
font-size: 14px;
line-height: 9px;
color: var(--text-color);
padding-right: 50px;
[/class][div class=content][div class=name]Mianigh[/div]

[div class=homebkgd]
[div class=textcontainer][div class=text]
Happy-Star.png

OOC:

IC: The sawdust culminated into a bright red, modern style door with a large opaque window and shutters-- quite fantastic!

Heart-Stars.png
[/div][/div][/div][/div]

The GameCube is actually alive, it jumps in the air and hits Bill Gates in the face, saying "I didnt say you could tickle me."

Anakin is still calmly watching all the happenings, wondering if anything of relevance to the Jedi is going on and what he’s doing here if there isn’t.

[class=name]
font-size: 24pt;
text-color: #56585A;
margin-top: -7px;
background-position: 10% 30%;
top: 0%;
left: 0%;
[/class]
[class=content]
width: 465px;
height: 400px;
margin-right: auto;
margin-left: auto;
--accent-color: #593df
[/class]
[class=homebkgd]
box-sizing: border-box;
margin-left: 10px;
width: 75%;
background: url(https://p1.pxfuel.com/preview/20/186/442/notebook-paper-paper-texture-lines-royalty-free-thumbnail.jpg);
[/class]
[class=textcontainer]
top: 8%;
left: 10%;
width: 90%;
height: 75%;
[/class][class=text]
overflow: auto;
width: 255px;
font-size: 14px;
line-height: 9px;
color: var(--text-color);
padding-right: 50px;
[/class][div class=content][div class=name]Mianigh[/div]

[div class=homebkgd]
[div class=textcontainer][div class=text]
Happy-Star.png

OOC:

IC: The earth shook, causing every person in LA to panic and flee into the ocean.

Heart-Stars.png
[/div][/div][/div][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back