• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Let's worldbuild a shounen anime!

Dandy Bobandy

A dandy girl in space.
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya! I'm a female past drinking age who is dying to get back into writing after a long hiatus!

I'm a big anime nerd who is looking for a long-winded adventure-based roleplay. I don't want to just play one character. I want a whole cast, maybe even an ensemble! I'd ideally like to world-build something from the ground up and come up with a setting that's a mixture of me and my partner's tastes, assuming my partner and I are on the same page aesthetically. Themes, arcs, and intricate plot webs are my absolute favorite things!

Some things about me and my roleplaying style:

• I like anime face claims but descriptions are also fine.
  • Emails/PMs/gdocs/Discord are all okay!
  • I play male and female. If you want me to play all male/female then let me know, I don't mind. I can also do a nice 50/50 mix!
  • I write fairly long posts, especially when the cast gets larger. I would like a detailed partner but, of course, there's no need to write a lot just for the sake of it. I'm looking for somebody who also just naturally wants to include a lot of detail and explore themes instead of just a surface level roleplay! Multi-paragraphs is a must!
  • I am happy to provide a writing sample if you so request.
  • My responses aren't lightning quick. Just FYI!

My influences are Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gurren Lagann, KHR, Bleach, DBZ... You know, shounen! Me memories of some may be hazy after a long time of not watching or reading, but I'm always happy to brush up on a concept. I also like a lot of non-shonen and western stuff and will likely include these influences in my writing style, but that's not the general "feeling" I'm going for. Lately, I've been very creatively stifled and I'm dying to have a big fat brain baby right now. Worldbuilding is my jam and I would adore a lot of back-and-forth as far as deciding on a plot, power system, and outright fleshing out our own world!

I love everything from the underdog hero to heated rivalries to several arcs. Tournaments, backstabbings, mysteries, lore, the whole nine yards! Where we go with it will depend on our characters. I have one particular thought in mind as far as how to start building a world, but I am happy to scrap it if you're not feeling it or if you have an idea of your own!

Let me know if you're interested and your general preferences by shooting me a PM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back