Chitchat Let's Talk About Tattoos

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
I got my first one at eighteen (I'm 26 now) and it's been an obsession of mine ever since. Sadly, I can't draw, so I have to rely on other designs or other people to draw things for me. BUT I love seeing what people can come up with, and I encourage my tattoo artist to put their own spin on it, because I love seeing what they come up with too. I now have 14 tattoos, and some of the best ones are ones where I let the artist do their own thing (with the original idea I had, ofc). I do plan on getting more, just gotta have that money first! Oi.

Anyway, here's a collage of what I have. They all have their own meaning, so feel free to ask about any of them. (Warning: Big pic ahead)

Also, feel free to comment or express your own opinions about tattoos! Do you have any? What are they? Do you have some that you want? Any you've seen that you really loved? I'd love to hear!

full

I got various marine tattoos and one saying love on my left forearm, but the last e spelled backwards so it says evol if you read backwards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back