• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Let's Take a Road Trip

9090272.gif
tumblr_ms0bkbwz2e1snbkyxo1_500.gif

You and your friends met as kids and have been friends ever since. You were the troublesome bunch. Through relationships, broken families, and school, you have always been there for each other. You and your friends are an adventurous, thrill-seeking group. Summer break seems to be sluggishly coming towards you, so you decide to take your leave early and runaway from home and go on a road trip together to cherish your moments of youth and freedom. What adventures will you find and what memories will you make?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Casual/Low Detailed RP. Age group will be between 19-25.

My first interest check thread! owo *squee*

Okee! I'm thinking 3-6 people, so hopefully we can start soon c:

But, always room for more!~

Last edited by a moderator:
You said age group 19-25, but I've noticed that people have been posting younger? Has the age thing changed or?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay awesome ^~^ didn't wanna be odd one out by being older than everyone else /~^

Sunbather said:
May I join? This looks fun. :)
You should!

Lonelytaco said:
You said age group 19-25, but I've noticed that people have been posting younger? Has the age thing changed or?
Eek, I knew I was forgetting something. Maybe I should make mine a year older at least.

Omergerd, I love Life is Strange! *-* *fangirl moment* Ahem, sorry. ;) Yes, of course you can. Just post in the character sign-ups! @Sunbather

--------------------

Hehe, it's perfectly fine! You don't have to if you don't want to. @aubergine

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back