• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Let's run away to the circus

SlytherClaw

Try hard evil genius
Acro performer x Runaway

I've had this pairing in my head for awhile, and while I did try to play it out as a novel i think it would be more fun as a roleplay! I have a character already flushed out for the Acro performer so I'm looking for someone who would want the runaway role.

My primary character is always male, I just write them better. Your character can be male or female, it doesn't bother me! I also love world building, and while I do have a few plot ideas I would love to hear your ideas as well! Romance is my favorite to write, so this would be a pairing where the two characters fall in love, but as I said, I am open to pretty much any idea for plot points! I also do not mind doubling up for side characters as well.

I do use real human face claims, so if you're okay with that we will get along!

As far as writing goes I'm not crazy picky. I do tend to write a few paragraphs, but as long as you can manage one paragraph I won't complain haha. I'm very active during the weekends and at night. I am taking classes and work from home during the week so while I am able to get a few replies in during the week, it won't be as much as I can on weekends.

I do ask that you are at least 18+

Users who are viewing this thread

Back