• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lets RP Together!

Ilstead

Previously Edward Valentine
I'm looking for some active partners.

I do fandoms and really anything as long as I like it, but I guess thats just natural.

I do have a few favorites I wanna try out.

1. Grey Wardens - Dragon Age
  2. Percy Jackson - Alternate Timeline/ Alternate Universe
  3. Doctor Who
  4. Harry Potter
  5. Boarding School
    • Culinary
    • Agricultural
    • Art

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in giving the Harry Potter theme here a go, if you're alright with a site newbie.

With RP's? Definitely, I've been on another site for about 6 years for writing them.

With this site? Nope. This would be the third I've started here, and the others are just being thought over still.

I'll leave a link here of something I wrote up on that site last year before the community started to die.

My username in the thread is Arc Angel. Whatever works best! [Arc AngelxHC-Gal]

I can't actually start a pm right now since I have a 24 hour hold on my account, with my being new to this site... but I can if you start one with me!

I have a couple of fantasy plots in my last thread. I would appreciate it if you checked them out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back