• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Let's RP! (Ok? Please?)

PrincessToby

Cute Boy Princess

• ✿Hello hello!✿

✿I's me, Toby!✿

✿How are y'all?✿

I am once again on the hunt for some stories! I have a few going on but what I'm really looking for is people to do some heavier, more detailed stories with me. I get bored so easily when the post size starts to go down because then I feel like I have nothing to write and even though I will do my best to save the story, sometimes I just become uninterested.

I am looking for fandom stories, fandom AUs, and original stories. I'm around like... a bunch of times a day and am looking for a partner that will be doing the same. I love romance, but when it is coupled with things like horror, adventure, and almost always drama.​

Hey! I'm new to this site, but have role played before on another site. I am still getting a feel for this site, but I would love to rp with you. If you are interested that is.

Hey, I play Remus! (am new on this site so can't PM you but feel free to PM me if you're still looking)

Interested in vampire family if you're still available. I am not up to detailed quality, but can get there easily with enough brainstorming from the both of us to create an in depth plot that will have the both of us chewing our nails with anticipation. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back