• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Let's Play!

Absinthe

Queen in Training

I'm into sports anime nowadays. I marathoned Baby Steps and Prince of Tennis and is now on S2 of Major. And of course, I feel like roleplaying them.

These are all M x M.

Bold= Preferred Role

Pairings:

1. Kouhai x Senpai

Plot 1

Kouhai (seme) is a long time fan of senpai (uke). He joined the school because of him. Now they are on the same team. And he does everything to help his senpai. But is his feelings just of a fan or is it something else?

Plot 2:

Kouhai (uke) is the new recruit of the team. Senpai (seme) teaches him about the sports. The kouhai may be clumsy and not so good with sports but senpai is patient. Just what is senpai's motives?

2. Manager x Player

Manager is a fan of the sports and so she joins the team as a manager. He is the best player of the team and she tries to assist him. Will love develop along the course?

3. Rival x Rival

They're the two best players of the sports. They came from different schools and had always been rivals. If gets the first place, the other gets it the next game. Now, they must join forces to represent their prefecture. Will sparks fly?

Non-Sports Based RP:

1. Classmate x Classmate

2. Top 1 x Party Guy

3. Friend x Friend

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back