• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Let's play with Heaven and Hell

So interested! I know it's been a minute, but I have shown interested, so yeah... O.o I sound so crazy... Damn...

amybri18 said:
So interested! I know it's been a minute, but I have shown interested, so yeah... O.o I sound so crazy... Damn...
Girl you're fine! I'm just glad someone is interested!

Let me just thow up main characters up in here, these are by no way the only characters you're allowed to play these are just the main ones we need

Angels:

Michael the arch angel

Gabriel the arch angel

Bride

Groom

Demons:

Lucifer

Bride

Groom

any other bloody demon in Hell

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Oh is this a casual, detailed or simple RP by the way?
It'll be a casual/detailed. Basically it'll be as casual or as detailed as we make it. The posts that come from me will be a bit more on the detailed side in the beginning but really its open to both styles

Ok, I look forward to the thread. Also, could I reserve the female demon bride please?

ShurikenPhoenix said:
may I reserve the angel bride, or if not, can I be a random demoness?
The Angel bride was a character of mine, but something i can always do is expand there to be more than one if enough people are interested or you con definitely be a demon of your choosing as well. Theres plenty of demons in hell that are female that'll need playing

venomcloud said:
Btw do not try to pm me. I am new to this website(but not roleplaying) thanks!
No worries I'll bve posting the link here when I'm done.

Would you like to be Lucifer or Michael?

Leggomyeggo said:
The Angel bride was a character of mine, but something i can always do is expand there to be more than one if enough people are interested or you con definitely be a demon of your choosing as well. Theres plenty of demons in hell that are female that'll need playing
hmm, I can just be the demon girl. Especially if the angel bride is your character, no worries :)

hmm I don't really care, but if I had to choose lucifer. i would rather be a demon groom though. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
ShurikenPhoenix said:
hmm, I can just be the demon girl. Especially if the angel bride is your character, no worries :)
Okie dokie :) You can pick whateevr demoness from the circles of hell if you want, it'd be really awesome if you found a very powerful one that is well known.

venomcloud said:
hmm I don't really care, but if I had to choose lucifer.
Totally awesome, I'm finishing it up now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back