• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Let's Kill The Demon King!

Kuen Phenex

Noticing one of the male players nods in response, Kuen smiled, offering a thumbs up.

"Well, that's one. Is everyone else o-"

Kuen looked up to see a stave flying at him, barely having the time to block it and feeling his right arm go numb as it collided. He shifted his arm a bit, bouncing the stave off and grabbing it quickly with his other hand. Kuen half-heartedly smiled at the other male in the group, flexing his fingers to remove the lack of feeling there.

"Much appreciated...I think. G-guess that means I'm in, huh?"

Laughing gently, Kuen looked around and didn't seem to find any objections from the rest of the party, and as he watched the guy hand out another stave to the kid Kuen had pointed out before, he breathed a sigh of relief. Following this, one of the girls stepped forwards and introduced herself, bowing to her after she did.

"Nice to meet you, Nyx. And all of you, too. I'm Kuen. Like Ken, ya know? I usually play sword-wielding characters in my games, so that's likely what I'll stick with here. Not that I'll pass up some magic skills if the opportunity presents itself," He says, waving his stave slightly.

Oreo Cookie Oreo Cookie That Lass Over There That Lass Over There OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi Dark Sanctuary Dark Sanctuary Slothtastic Slothtastic

Oliver soon found his hands on a staff. Which he honestly didn't want. He very nicely put it down on the ground, beginning to approach the Elder.
"I'm not goin' staffs. Sorry." He grumbled, looking around for any daggers or swords he could find.
"I'm assassin dudes and dudettes!" He smiled and continued to look, "That or a... hmm... what else is there?" He grumbled.​
Oreo Cookie Oreo Cookie That Lass Over There That Lass Over There OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi Dark Sanctuary Dark Sanctuary Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet Gossip Gossip

Suddenly everyone wanted to join their party, and Mira was caught off guard by the number of players showing up. She didn't introduce herself immediately, and instead silently sized them up. They seemed decent enough.

"Welcome to the party, newbies." She said, merrily addressing everyone who recently showed up. "Call me Mira." And with that, she was fresh out of energy to introduce herself.

Staves flew through the air, landing near or on her new teammates. The culprit was Exvius, and Mira didn't bother to hide the disapproval on her face. She shook her head, but refrained from saying anything. Her dreams for a good team comp were already smashed. Then again, an all stave team is so crazy it just might work. At least this Oliver person turned down the stave path.

@Whomst'd ever this applies too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back