• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Let's go on an Adventure

Hey, everyone! I'm Ella, As everyone in this thread is, I'm looking for some RP buddies!

I have a time travel scenario that I've been wanting to do. The idea is a time traveller and his side-kick(s) just having adventures travelling through time and space. (Basically Doctor Who if you've watched it) I have a few adventure ideas ready that I can share with anyone who is interested in this.

Onto rules/preferences:

-No one liners
At least one to two paragraphs per reply if possible, I’d like for my partner to be willing to add as much to the scene and story as I am. Don't be afraid to add your own twists, turns and ideas to our RP.

-Friendship
Open-mindedness, respect and kindness. These, I believe, are core elements for working together with anyone on anything. OOC chat is welcome, I’m always happy to be a listening ear or to otherwise get to know the person I’m roleplaying with.

I'm perfectly happy playing male or female characters.

-PMs or Threads
I prefer RPing in PMs but I can be persuaded to do a thread if that's what you prefer.

-Pairings
Romance is not necessary, I'm happy with playing platonic relationships.

If you do want romance, My prefered pairing is M/F but I willing to give M/M or F/F a go.

I think that's about it thanks for reading! Here's hoping I get some interest. ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back