• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Let's Go on a Road Trip! [NEED MALE CHARACTERS!]

B E E S

Protect Them

pwjune16.medium.png

tumblr_njh28mQJxm1tchrkco1_500.gif

Summer has come and high school is finally over! You've passed your senior year and got accepted into St. Johnsons University, which was your absolute dream! Everyone in all your neighbouring towns wants to go there, so the fact that you got accepted is something pretty awesome in your boks.

Of course the first thing you do when you got accepted was to join the University's freshman facebook group, and one night as you're mindlessly scrolling, something catches your eye.

AN INVITATION
"Hello! My name is Alex and I have a proposition! My friend Felix and I want to go on an adventure, but we don't want to do it alone! So that's where you guys come in. I'm going to assume you all know about the big forest that divides all six of our towns up. Our plan is to drive right through the forest and to the beach at end of it, sorta like following the yellow brick road! But we'd be making some detours along the way, sticking around some camp sights and going on some little hikes. A month there, a month back. That's the plan. So our question is if anyone else would be interested in coming along. We've got one whole van that we can fill up with stuff, and the rest of you guys can bring your own cars! If you're interested in coming along, meet us at the Clock Tower at the center of the University at 6am SHARP! Oh, and bring your own damn sleeping bag, tent, and at least $500 dollars, but no more than $1000, because nobody likes a showoff. Can't wait to see ya there! A car too if you have one, if not lemme know in advance so we can hook ya up with a ride.

P.S. Comment below if you're going (and you can't back out if ya do!
:P )"

For whatever reason you decide to make a little comment, and suddenly you feel more than a little obligated to go.

PLOT

You decide very last minute to go on a road trip with a bunch of random strangers. You will be going through the forest, doing random odd-jobs for some money, and making friends. The goal is to get to the beach, stay for a week, and then get back. This would be a character driven roleplay. Drama, romance, fighting...etc. would be encouraged amongst characters. There may be mature themes (drug use...etc.) but fade-to-black will still be very much so a thing.

Basically people will be split up in separate cars and/or trucks, and obviously seating plans will change as relationships grow, but I'll be picking them at first. Each night they'll stop and either camp or check in at a motel, where all the characters will interact. As well as during pit stops..etc.

RULES

1. Follow of all of RPNs rules

2. Keep all drama IC

3. Posts should be around 2-3 paragraphs long at minimum

4. Each paragraph should be around 5-10 sentences minimum

5. Tag any and all people your characters are conversing with

Last edited by a moderator:
...I might join... It seems intresting enough.

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Schuyler]this roleplay is pretty much like, what i want to do when I'm older

[/QUOTE]
Same here. I got the idea because me and my two friends plus the bae are going to do this hopefully next summer since we're all graduating o3o

@Chibii

Awesome! o3o

*your CS is really awesome in the other rp I joined that you're in. It is beautiful ;-; *

Users who are viewing this thread

Back