• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Let's Form Voltron! ((Voltron Next generation))

Mx. Broken

U know what they say about people who use Pantene
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
years ago, the paladins of Voltron won a war they'd been fighting for far too long, finally they were able to settle down and have children, children that end up attending the Garrison as well, these adventurous kids find themselves stuck in space, fighting those that were once quite close with Voltron. The Alteans, led by one who the paladins thought was dead, are on a search for something, though most don't know what, it is becoming clear that Allura is after the lions, no longer in control of her own body, merely a puppet to the madness that her sacrifice wrought, can these new paladins save the galaxy from ruin like their parents, or will this be the end of Voltron forever.

Basically, I'm looking for four people willing to play paladins or two willing to double up to make a full group, able to form Voltron. I just started re-watching the show and got the inspiration to start this up.

Child of Hunk= Taken
Child of Lance= Taken
Child of Pidge= Taken
Child of Keith= taken
Child of Shiro= Taken

Last edited:
Great! I'll make a chat of OOC chatter and Character sheets :)

I'll add you to the chat, sorry about the late response!

Alrighty! I'll add you to the chat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back