• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's fall in love

LadyLoathsome

(insert clever title here)
Hey y'all!

Need some cliche romance roleplay in your life? I've got it here for you for the low price of consistency, full sentences, and a willingness to have some fun!

I play female (MxF) primarily but can play others when doubling or with background characters! All are welcome!

I've been into the love/hate or opposites attract dynamic lately (examples below), but I'm open to most plots and genres.

Recent cravings:
Hero/Villain
Fantasy hero/ Demon lord
Vampire/Vampire Hunter
Rivals in general
Criminal/Cop
Sheltered/Delinquent
Arranged/Convenient marrigage

All of these are pretty basic and can be built upon with a good plot (or even built up to over time, no rush)!

If you're interested shoot me a pm and we can talk out details and get to know one another :)

Ladyx

Heya! I'd totally be in for
Hero/Villain, Vampire/Vampire Hunter or Sheltered/Delinquent!
pm me if you're interested! (:

Hey y'all!

Need some cliche romance roleplay in your life? I've got it here for you for the low price of consistency, full sentences, and a willingness to have some fun!

I play female (MxF) primarily but can play others when doubling or with background characters! All are welcome!

I've been into the love/hate or opposites attract dynamic lately (examples below), but I'm open to most plots and genres.

Recent cravings:
Hero/Villain
Fantasy hero/ Demon lord
Vampire/Vampire Hunter
Rivals in general
Criminal/Cop
Sheltered/Delinquent
Arranged/Convenient marrigage

All of these are pretty basic and can be built upon with a good plot (or even built up to over time, no rush)!

If you're interested shoot me a pm and we can talk out details and get to know one another :)

Ladyx
Hey
I'm really up for some of the pairings here
I cant PM yet so could you PM me? or talk on discord?
Thanks!

omigosh!! i would love to do fantasy hero x demon lord with me being the hero,, if that's alright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back