• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's do this!

Eternal Sunrise

Hey there.. I'm looking for people interested in exploring different kinds of relationships other than the normal "romantic" ones. For example; friendships, new/forced/strained partnerships.

I love writing detail and getting into the characters thoughts, actions, and surrounding is really what makes a story great for me.

I'm down for loads of different settings and genres; crime, horror, adventure, fantasy, supernatural, etc. Some loose plot ideas I have are:

•Detective/police working together tosolve a murder or slew of murders. Would also work with some kind of "unlikely pair" that get caught up in the fray or "web of games" by the murderer. With or without supernatural elements

•Similar to the previous, but kind of in the same world of "Supernatural" with hunters and crazy things like that.

•A hardass criminal trying to find redemption, or seeing the the evil around her for what it is, begins helping the"good" guys (cops, reporters, etc), to take down the net of "baddies" she works with and for. This again would be fun to do a spin on if you have any ideas.

•Strangers coming together to survive a catastrophic event (nature, war,biological).

•I have a couple characters from DnD games that I would love to see have a life again. (No longer play with my old group and don't want to see them die lol). These of course would be in a fantasy setting.

I'm definitely open to ideas and tweaks to these ideas, just let me know.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back