• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Let's Develop Cliches! [Always Open!]

ShadowWildpelt

Always Open To Rps, Friends and Chats
So I want to play some of these pairtings. I know that these are often very overused and almost an rping cliche, yet I want to develop these into real stories. Where we truly make characters and we use these to our advantage.

(* is the role I want to play)

Princess x Knight*

Kidnapper x Kidnapped*

Depressed Boy* x Happy Girl

Rich Man x Poor Girl*

Good Girl* x Bad Boy

MLP romance!

Angel* x Demon

Angel x Angel

Vampire x Human*

Mage x Mage

Villian* x Henchman

AND Finally

Scientist x Experiment*

Reply to this thread or PM me!

Ooh~ I think I have a character for kidnapper x kidnapped (that is if you don't mind the kidnapper being a female). Although I'm new to the site I know how to respond to a pm just not how to start one (greatest apologies for that!)

xXDragonSoulsXx said:
Ooh~ I think I have a character for kidnapper x kidnapped (that is if you don't mind the kidnapper being a female). Although I'm new to the site I know how to respond to a pm just not how to start one (greatest apologies for that!)
Perfection! I'll shoot you a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back