• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Let's Create (1x1?)

Hi, I'm looking for a roleplay partner (or a few) for a long-term collaboration. I have been writing on these types of forums for many years and am hoping to get back into the swing of things with someone who's interested in creating a fun, consistent, and engaging story with me. I don't have any particular cravings at the time but I've written in the genres listed below before and would be happy to discuss ideas or brainstorm on storylines for any of these (or anything else that might tickle your fancy -- I'm pretty flexible all things considered).

A couple of notes:

(1) I am responsive but it may take me time, generally, to get to responses (no longer than 2-3 days though);
(2) I generally play an M character but would be happy to add an F character for doubles if that's something my partner would like
(3) I enjoy OOO chatting with my partner(s) -- nothing serious, but it'd be nice to have some kind of nascent connection outside of our in-character writing

Genres of Interest
  • Fantasy (Anything really -- Modern/Post-Modern/Future/Past)
  • Final Fantasy
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Modern (College or Post-College)
  • Steampunk

If any of this sounds interesting to you, please send me a note or respond here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back