• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Let's build a story together...

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts

or something of the sorts really.

Greetings Lovelies. If you don't know who I am you are truly living a sad life and I am glad that you have ventured here. My name is Demonkitten, Demon, Kitten, eh you get it. Yes, I am purple and awesome, but I digress.

Anyways, I have a dilemma in which I am too overwhelm to manage large group roleplays. Due to this, I am looking for patient partners that can provide me with muse and encouragement I need for I really desire this outlet.

A few interests I have are the following....

• Pairings/romance (but not as a main focus)

• Fantasy

• Supernatural

• Animals

(all the above can take place in many different plot settings I am not too picky)

Fandoms are also an interest of mine, but I may miss a few so feel free to ask

• Warriors (Really love this one)

• Adventure Time

• X-men

• Teen Titans

• MLP (never done this, but willing)

I feel like there are many I am missing

Plots

I prefer to work on these together so that I know you are satisfied as well. I do wish to have these roleplays be where we control multiple characters because I dislike the awkward two characters thing.

Activeness

I understand we all have days and can't be on, so I don't mind only a post every other day. On some roleplays I do hope we have more of a consistency to it, but others probably not as much. I ask that at least on the onset (while I have this strong urge) that you be there or around. Anyways, I work a lot and I go to school as well, so I do not mind lack of post.

Roleplay style

Forgot about this originally, I would like to say I am literate due to years of writing and making this my passion, but for safety let us say semi. I ask that there is some defined literacy between us like spelling and sentences that make sense, but if you aren't a professional that is cool. Length wise, I can go pretty hard core with it, but I can also just stick to a paragraph it just depends on the roleplay. I do not do text speak, simple dialogue and one sentence post so please no. Anyways, I do not expect too much, but I also don't expect people to provide too little. I like and thrive on detail and if you do too then we can be best friends.

Well... I am not use to this, so is this where I ask you to marry me or something? Probably a no, right? Yeah... I'll just wait here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I can honestly say I am interested in building a story, preferably fantasy, and your activeness is exactly what I'm looking for right now. So yes, I am interested in building a story with you.

AlphaDraco said:
Well, I can honestly say I am interested in building a story, preferably fantasy, and your activeness is exactly what I'm looking for right now. So yes, I am interested in building a story with you.
Fantasy is my highest preference over animal based ones. If you would like to toss a few ideas, feel free to message me when you are available

I'm interested in Fantasy. In fact, I just thought up a plot that mixes Fantasy, Supernatural, and Animal categories together.

Verdas said:
I'm interested in Fantasy. In fact, I just thought up a plot that mixes Fantasy, Supernatural, and Animal categories together.
I would love to hear it! Just message me the details that way we don't clutter this thread up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back