Chitchat ๐š•๐šŽ๐šโ€™๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ! โ™ก๏ธŽ ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š›๐š , ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ?

kalopsia.

๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ.
hey there! my name is kalopsia , but you can call me kal! iโ€™ve been itching to make some new friends here in rpnation recently, so i thought iโ€™d take the time to put a little post out there to see how everyone has been doing and to get to know some more people!

anyway, iโ€™m also looking for some people who would like to join a discord server of mine. itโ€™s very laid back and simple. itโ€™s for people who just wanna chat, send memes and stuff.

hope everyone is having a good day!

~ kal

Hello there! Being friends sounds like a wonderful proposal. I don't mind chatting on discord if you'd like, but I'd rather avoid joining additional servers for that.

Hello there! Being friends sounds like a wonderful proposal. I don't mind chatting on discord if you'd like, but I'd rather avoid joining additional servers for that.

you donโ€™t have to join the server, i just enjoy chatting with people! my discord is kalopsia#7918

of course! donโ€™t be afraid to add me!

Makin' friends sounds quite nice!

What kind of stuff are you into as of late, kalopsia. kalopsia. ?

well , iโ€™m really into art and music! iโ€™ve recently been getting back into reading as well! what kind of things are you interested in?

well , iโ€™m really into art and music! iโ€™ve recently been getting back into reading as well! what kind of things are you interested in?

Oh, what's your favorite art style and which book are you reading now (if any)?
I, myself, have gotten back into video games and am attempting to get back into writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back