• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's 1x1

AkuTheWolfOkami

The Shape-shifting Master of Goatees and Darkness
Going to keep this simple. I don't want to fill this with a bunch of superfluous information.

So here it is. I am looking for a detailed partner of varying writing skills, but again, detailed.

I would prefer a Star Wars rp set in the Old Republic, before the destruction of Mandalore's natural ecosystem. I have a plot in mind and will explain it upon inquiry.

I would also be interested in a Naruto AU, Kimetsu No Yaiba AU, or a My Hero AU with original characters (though of course canon would still exist).
Considering I prefer to play women (I am a man) and most of the partners I run into are women who play women, it is a requirement we double. If you're ok with just playing male, I'll probably double anyway.
I am open to other fandoms I have familiarity with so pitch a few. I emphasize a few, because there's a good chance if you pitch just one, I might not have familiarity with it.

That being said, I am open to Slice of Life and have a few prompts in mind. If you have any prompts in mind, pitch them. :)
I don't much care for high fantasy, but would definitely be interested in low fantasy medieval settings.
I prefer to do IC via PM, but am open to other methods through the RpN medium.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back