• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lethal League

Zaxs

Immortal Bait
1524104182713.png
Hey there, so lately I have been playing this game that I found out is getting a sequel. Called Lethal league, for those of you who haven't heard of this game I would recommend looking it up. But if you rather not or are limited, let me explain. Lethal League is a 2D fighting game, though in this game you do not fight the other player but stringing together combos and dropping there health to zero. No in this game there is a ball in the shape of a baseball. You and the other player are trapped inside a box in which you must hit the ball in. The ball will go faster and faster the more you hit it eventually reaching incredible speeds that would be lethal to most, it is your job for you to keep the ball moving and to have it hit the other player. You can bunt the ball to slow it down for a brief moment before launching it back at full velocity, or you can try to catch the ball and toss it straight at your enemy. Either way, the player who has the most stocks at the end of the match wins.

If it was faster than a bullet, then the player wouldn't be able to react.
Well obviously but this is fiction. But in the game how they fix this is that when you hit something going faster than a bullet, your character has an initial hit stun. Where they are stuck trying to force the ball in the direction they want it to go, the other player uses this to there advantage as they have time to position and try to predict the angle the ball will go to catch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back