• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Let the Tables Turn {A Pokemon Gijinka Rp}

||Giratina||

"Do it look like i care? And who says im going to lose? look, i don't have time to sit and ramble, i just need a portal that will lead my to arcues..and i don't consider him to be my father,not any more." Giratina grunted." You can say it's my fault if you want to, but you don't know the hell i've been through hoopa..the pain this world showed me. Arcues locked me away in that damn world and didn't even care. Yeah, i tried to destroy everything around me..but i had a reason to." Talking about this wasn't going to get him no where, he was just getting more and more angry." So do me a solid..open up portal for me. I don't care if die, i'll show him my years worth of rage before i go down." He started to sound like a child, but he didn't really care right now." I don't if he loves me or not, i hate him..i hate everyone. I don't care for anyone any more Hoopa besides the ones i shelter in my world. "

Krampus Krampus

{Hoopa (Unbound)}

He snorted. "You really are dim, though I suppose you need the rude awakening. You're the top dog in the Distortion World, but you're stupid enough to try and fight with the one who made it. And you. I should just send you somewhere else, but it would be a waste of power I suppose. Here, but your effort will be fruitless." Giritina apparently did train, but he simply did not have the capacity to defeat Arceus. Even Xerneas had a better chance at fighting the Alpha Pokemon, having the capacity to destroy entire worlds too, though his peaceful nature kept the Life Pokemo from such violence. Laughing, Hoopa proceeded to open a portal.

He held out an arm. "Allay, Hoopa Ring!" The realm was opened up, and he flinched as Giritina walked through. As soon as the Renegade Pokemon touched the portal, Arceus' anger became so dense that it was slightly crippling.

(Lordy Lordy they're never getting that time off x3)
{Arceus}

He almost screamed in frustration, and a few glasses developed cracks. Since when was it okay to let undeserving people in? Looking up, he pinched the bridge of his nose. "I swear, we're leaving for a week after this. Or forever." Getting up, he simply walked past Xerneas and left the kitchen, and their house. Opening the door, his green-and-red gaze zeroed in on Giritina and Hoopa. Arceus did not hate Giritna. He really didn't, but he knew his son hated him for simply being punished. For a reason, mind you. And the Renegade simply never tried to make amends. Snorting, he simply changed shape, standing up at his 10"9 Pokemon form. Pokemon were actually weaker in their Gijinka form because it was still foreign to them, plus human forms were more... fragile.

"If you've come to vent, do it quickly. I finally get a day off from dealing with actual problems, and then you show up." His voice was sharp enough to cut through Registeel's metal hide. He didn't look away from Giritna, even when other Pokemon and humans started to pop up, viewing the commotion from afar. Honestly, this wouldn't take long at all. There was no Pokemon against him strong enough to take away his Life Plates, so Giritina would get no attacks in unless they were physical. Maybe. "I haven't seen you since you tried to protect Ash. That only shows you're still your same bitter self that will never get past your hate and try to reconcile." He simply waited for Giritina to attack him, too lazy to just blast him out of his home. Arceus would just let him get some of his anger out, if even a small droplet, and then send him away. If Giritina had come with good intentions, they could have talked.

But Arceus knew better, and he had more important things to deal with. He only looked away when Hoopa drifted over to Xerneas, settling by him. Hoopa was an idiot for letting Giritina into his home, but he still trusted him. Though he was getting yelled at later.

Nico Nico Acethekidd Acethekidd

||Giratina||

finally he madee it

Giratina clearly wasn't thinking clearly. He was totally controlled by his anger now. " I hate you so much..just look at you, sitting there without a care in the world. You don't give damn about anyone but your self and your stupid boyfriend. You make me sick to my stomach..." Giratina felt more sad then scared right now. He clearly had no regret and was going through with his no matter what." You don't deserve the title of a father..nor a god for that matter. Don't worry, once i take your spot you have allll the time you want off. You won't have to worry about a thing." Giratina switched to his pokemon form, tears coming down his face without him realizing it." Im done talking. I've tried my best to fit in with the world, but i end up being used or mistreated. things i held dear to me..all go away, but you don't care do ya?"

A blue like orb formed in his mouth." TELL ME. Was i just a mistake? Why did you make me Arcues? Am i just your sin?!" Giratina launched his aura sphere attack at him."Come tell me! What's my purpose in this stupid life!" a roar of anger mixed with sadness could heard throughout the area

Krampus Krampus

{Arceus}

He snorted. "You are so blinded by hatred that you can't see post your own nose and open up your eyes to the real world. Mewtwo has already started genocide, and all you care about is getting a whack at me." He studied Giritina, will really was a drama queen. When his son mentioned dethroning him, he laughed. It was a sound of genuine amusement. "That's cute, Giritina. Are you done now?" No, apparently. If he currently had a jaw, he would be gritting his teeth right now. "

A barely-there sphere formed around him, and the attack was simply absorbed. "I am not a god? I made this world! I made your home! I made you, you ungrateful child!" A sphere of glowing orange energy appeared above his head, flickering and twitching with flames as he aimed the attack at Giritina. The column of power tore through the air and threw Giritina back a good distance. "You are so absorbed in your own fantasy that you don't realize that I am not the enemy. I am working to keep what very well could become one of the last place of humans safe. The only other safe haven currently is Darkrai's territory, but if Mewtwo wants it, he will kill her."

Arceus levitated off the ground slightly. "I can create entire worlds. I can create life. I can take it all away. You can't do shit compared to me. By default you are inferior. Everyone is inferior to me, but almost all of them still respect me because of what I have done." It sounded arrogant, but it was technically true. If he wanted, Arceus could kill anyone he wanted, though the effort would vary. "Barely anyone outside of the Distortion World even likes you because of the image you've made yourself."

He sighed as Giritina continued. "I don't need to explain why I made you. I don't make mistakes. You were made for a reason, and if you haven't realized it yet then I will not succeed in telling you."

Acethekidd Acethekidd

YUKI
Forest

At this point, Yuki was almost twitching - her hand visibly shaking at the prospect of firing at this new person. She hated this new person - it was clear of his intentions, yet he thought she would be stupid enough to believe him. She hadn't survived a prehistoric life with hostile predators and savage prey without learning a few tricks about when people were trying to attack her, after all! Yuki watched with loathing as Kage sighed calmly under the tree - why was he so calm? Did he know something else? Perhaps Kage knew that even if she did attack, she would lose? Perhaps Kage had hidden friends in the trees ready to pounce on her like a pack of Archeops? She had been attacked by Pokemon like that before - she barely survived the encounter. Maybe it was her run in with a pack of vicious predators that causes her to be so paranoid all the time...or, perhaps, it was just one of the many factors that cause her to be like this.

Horrible flashbacks of being ambushed by the terrible Flying types flooded her mind, causing her to look around in panic - like an ex-soldier in an open field. It was impossible to tell where exactly she was looking, as her eyes were still weirdly hollow and skeletal, but it would be easy for Kage to tell what she was doing - her head was darting to each and every tree in the forest, expecting an attack at any second.

Suddenly, without warning, Yuki burst out at the Ghost type. "Oh, I see now. You're trying to distract me and bring my guard down, so Giratina can sneak up on me! Well, I'll not let that happen! Not again. I ref-". Yuki, however, cut herself off as she remembered the Shuppet gijinka's question. "What do I know?" Eerily, she started to giggle before falling into full on laughter. As she laughed creepily, more and more of her body turned skeletal, starting with her hand (incidentally, the hand that is charging the attack) and the rest of her face. As her flesh dissolved into grey and black static around her hand, the icy attack began to shift once more - turning into an odd white ball. While sharing similarities with other moves, it is pretty much guaranteed that Kage would never have seen it before. Along with any other Pokemon, in fact - maybe even Arceus himself thought the girl's attack to be a mystery. The white orb seemed unstable, and caused the space around it to vibrate and distort. Not only that, but it was certainly powerful looking.

It wasn't long until Yuki began to lose breathe over her crazed laughter. "What do I know?", She repeated in short breaths, "I know everything! I know it all! It won't let me forget! I'll never forget...it won't let me...it won't let me! IT WON'T EVER LET ME!" It was clear that whatever human emotion that was holding her back from attacking the poor Ghost type was quickly fading - perhaps the Pokemon Devil who is known for his violent outrage (to the point that he had to be banished for his crimes) wasn't a good topic for her. Maybe Kage mentioning that he worked for probably the most hostile Pokemon in history wasn't good either...

Acethekidd Acethekidd

~~~~~
REGIGIGAS
Steel's Cave

Something was wrong. Very wrong. Whether it was father's intuition or common sense, Regigigas knew something was up as soon as he entered the cavern. Steel was stumbling around, as if in the dark, yet the light was enough to see. Steel took his steps carefully, and used his hands far more than he need to. As Steel spoke, he could hear the bitterness in his tone - but, Steel's words rang true. It had been centuries. "It has." It had been far too long since Regigigas saw his children. He wanted to leave them to their own lives - as much as it pained him to see them leave, it brought him great pride to see them grown to the point they were able to leave the shelter of Snowpoint Temple; to leave the protection of Regigigas' powerful arms. They were his children, yes, but they were also adults. Seeing his child stumble around blind, however, brought a wave of regret and anger across him. "It has."

As his artificial child prodded him for a few seconds, he sighed massively. "If I had known about this war sooner, I would've came for you and we would've locked the Temple doors forever. At least until it all had blown over. Although, I'm not sure if that is possible now. We must fight, my child, and we must stop Mewtwo from destroying the world. It is our job as Legendaries. We must protect those who cannot protect themselves." He shook his head as he spoke, wishing to Jirachi that it did not have to come to this. "Just this morning, Hoopa came to me and brought me to Arceus' realm - I am building a new temple, there. Though, I fear I may have to build a fortress...will you join me, my son?"

Then, suddenly, Unown came crashing through a portal into the cavern. Regigigas' parental instincts instantly kicked in, and he stood towering over the Psychic girl. "You again. Why are you following me?" His voice boomed with power and authority, as his muscles bulged under their intense pressure. The holes in his mask glowed a dull green, as he evaluated the threat.

Krampus Krampus Andrita Andrita

~~~~~
SAKKAKU
Another Forest

With a silent yawn, the Zoroark awoke slowly. He had overslept - like usual - but he wasn't too bothered. He preferred to move around and explore at night, when most Pokemon slept, and hide through the day. He looked around at his cavern home. It was a fairly simple place - not exactly luxurious, but he did have a few pieces of furniture and art pieces that did make it seem a bit more than a prehistoric caveman's hovel. His quick, crafty eyes looked towards the entrance of the place - to him, it seemed like a shimmering forcefield of some sort. Which, of course, meant that to everyone else it was a rock. Which meant that Sakkaku had another peaceful and safe sleep, as no-one would be able to discern his cave from a rock wall. "Good. Nice and safe." He mumbled to himself, still a bit sleepy, but instantly shot awake and keen as he saw his food stores. Or, rather, the lack of food stores. Oh, right...I was meant to gather berries last night. In truth, he forgot. He found a nice tree to sit under, and watched the stars and the thought of berry gathering had completely escaped his mind. He was always doing this. Always forgetting to account for the future.

With a sigh, and a groaning stomach, he stood near the hidden entrance of his cave. To him, he could simply walk through it. To others, however, it was a rock in every single possible way. It looked like a rock, smelled like a rock, felt like a rock...even gathered moss like a rock. Zoroarks were famous for their illusions, after all, and Sakkaku was hardly going to be different. As he watched outside of his illusion for others, to ensure that his home stayed hidden, a slight twinge of concentration crossed his face as he began casting another illusion.

Walking around, a simple and unassuming looking male Wurmple gijinka started to gather berries. The Wurmple did not speak, and acted very quickly and erratically by dashing from berry bush to berry bush harvesting entire bushels of delicious berries. The Wurmple did not seem to care about which berries he placed into its woven basket, as long as they were fresh and edible. Until, however, the Wurmple laid its eyes upon two others. The Wurmple had seen other Pokemon around today - locals, mainly, and the odd Flying type - but these two were definitely no joke. He did not recognise the female, but he knew of the male. Stories that the Wurmple had heard rang in his mind about the Destruction Pokemon. Able to steal the life energy from those around it when it needed to rest after 1,000 years, it certainly was not a Pokemon he wished to trifle with.

As such, the Wurmple gave off a slight gasp as it quickly found cover behind a tree, snapping a few twigs in the process.

Xale Rokudo Xale Rokudo

{Mewtwo}

All kings had a palace. All gods had a temple. Mewtwo had both, an empire built on the ruins of human cities. It was absolutely divine, buildings constructed for Pokemon only to live in, while the humans he kept for labor were put in cages or pens. They did not deserve anything more, barely deserving what they had now. A sigh escaped his lips, and he sat back in the throne constructed out of rock and bone. Human bones of course.

Currently, Mewtwo was listening to a report from an Emboar, studying him emotionlessly as he talked about the settlement of Allies that had been brought down. "How would you like us to sort them?" Mewtwo tilted his head at the question. There was a number of things that he could decide. Execution, auction, keeping them for labor. He was feeling merciful today also. "Send them off for auction. I don't care who attends." There were some pretty sick buyers out there who would do tons of things to the ugly humans, either by keeping them alive or killing them for food. He chuckled at the thought. Eventually, all humans would become extinct, and he couldn't care less. "Send a few to my Arena as well. The red river runs dry, and needs refreshment." The Emboar nodded and turned to leave the room, which was within a massive building constructed like a fortress and living space.

Usually he attended Arena battles, where Pokemon showed their might, or where humans went to be slaughtered. However, he had other business to attend to. He had been considering visiting Darkrai. Not because he cared about her or anything, as Mewtwo didn't ever feel anything for anyone. Not anymore. No, he wanted instead to try and recruit her power. With it, he could plow through more humans and traitors. Once in a coma, they would be slaughtered with no resistance. He would need to approach his proposition carefully though, not that he was threatened by Darkrai.

Pinching the bridge of his nose, he got up from his seat, everyone else in his "court" rising only after he stood up. They awaited an order, and he dismissed them. Walking out of the large room, he walked down the hallways. As he passed, Pokemon would bow and the human servants would get on their knees. If humans in his empire slipped up even a tiny bit, they were killed. If someone did not like them, they were killed. Just because, they were killed. Any excuse was okay, because they were animals that deserved no mercy. Mewtwo walked out into his private garden, looking among the numerous flowers and berries arranged beautifully. Sitting under a large tree, he closed his eyes and waited. No one was allowed in unless he invited them or it was an emergency. And his definition of one. Currently, Mewtwo had invited Regirock to meet him there, the son of Regigigas being one of the very few he actually tolerated, though one of the many loyal souls he saved from the clutches of humans.

Xale Rokudo Xale Rokudo

||Giratina||

Giratina chuckled to his self, lifting his self slightly after that strong attack. However, he did not attempt to attack." You still don't understand do you. I tried to make a good impression, but still i was cast away by both humans and pokemon alike. I looked after them and what do i get for doing that? punished.." Ah, flashbacks of those two young trainers swarmed through his head which pissed him off even more..however, he remained clam as he talked." So yeah, i snapped..and people to feel the pain i felt. Thats why i did what i do. Go ahead and call me ungrateful, i don't care, but if i was in your shoes..well, i'm not going to explain my self to a worthless god." It was hard to tell what mood he was in...abit of everything really. All his emotions became this clustered mess inside him

"Inferior huh? Maybe i am, but you are as well. I don't care how powerful you are, i don't care where you stand, you are no better then anyone else. Thats what i hate about you Arcues, this is why i don't respect you." Giratina noticed he mentioned Darkrai, wasn't she treated as an outcast as well." You created worlds, but im here to tell you can be defeated Arcues. I may not beable to, however..there is one that may have a better chance then me. If i don't defeat you..he will." After getting back on his feet, Giratina finally clear his mind." However, i want to defeat you before he does. I know your weakness." He took a step forward." A reason? lies..i was made to a monster and to be feared by others. I never wanted this."

||Kage||

Ah, What did he do? Maybe he shouldn't had mention Giratina because the poor girl was losing her mind. Her chatter didn't phase him, he was use to this thanks to Giratina and nonsense."A long time ago, a powerful man was born into the universe and created three children. Two of them crafted the world..however, the third one had no real purpose in the world. The third one asked his father what his purpose in life was..but the his father didn't give him a clear answer. After the world was created, the third son wondered the world trying to find a real purpose in life,however he was casted away by both pokemon and humans alike. Some attacked him due to fear, others tried to use him power and the third started grow very tired of how he was being treated and snapped. He went on rampage, destroying everything in side. His father appeared and stopped him,locking him away somewhere far. The son might had found his purpose..to destroy and be hated."

Kage didn't know if that story was going to help or make things worst." My trainer told me that story before she threw my under the bus. I thought i might as well share it with you since you seem like a nice person." a tiny smile came across his face." Giratina..i know he made a bad reputation for his self thanks for some events that happened a long time ago, but his intentions aren't bad although his way of going about isn't the solution, makes sense?" the ghost type pokemon paused." I promise you..we are not after you Yuki. I know im asking alot when i say trust me, but we have no intentions on harming you in anyway and if anyone is after you, i'll do my best to protect you"

Krampus Krampus The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

[Regirock]

Regirock would slowly walk into the Garden and walk over to Mewtwo. He bows deeply to him and holds it for a little bit. After a good 30 seconds he raises his head and sits down on his knees with a loud thump. He usually was much taller than mewtwo and hated looking down at his leader. It felt rude to him so he avoided it as much as he could.

Regirock gives Mewtwo a few minute to talk before asking why he was here. He did not want to interrupt Mewtwo again trying not to be rude. But after the few minutes of complete silence he clears his throat lightly which still came out in a rough deep tone. "Hello Sir You wanted to see me for something?" He waits patiently for a reply knowing his master would do so when he felt like it.

{Arceus}

He chuckled gently. "I have no weakness. Not anymore. I will never distribute my Plates again, and you have nowhere near the power to force them from me. And, Damos' bloodline has died out. The only one capable of actually crippling me? He is busy trying to do something that is impossible. Humans breed like cockroaches. He will die trying to exterminate them before he can ever turn his attention to me." Arceus snorted when he said he was no different. In terms of personality, he was just like everyone else. He could think and feel. However, Giritina simply failed to realize the capability of his power. Sighing, he simply stayed where he was. "Being feared does not make you a monster. If that were true, I would be a monster to many more than I let on. You were supposed to handle the element of anti-matter, Giritina. I thought you could handle it, but it has corrupted you. You can deny it all you want, and blame me all you want but that will change nothing. Now, leave my home before I simply cast you out. You are welcome back whenever you learn some sense and respect." He nodded his head once, and a portal opened up back to the human world.

Acethekidd Acethekidd

||Giratina||

" Ummm, keep thinking that. I'll find a way to defeat one day. Anyway, your such a big coward by hiding in this place." Giratina frowned glancing at the portal and smiled abit" I will never show you respect..however, there is one Pokemon I will always show my respect to." He switched back into his gijinka form, pulling a flower from his pocket." Shaymin showed me ture kindness and I let her slip out my hands. I'll find and then I'm coming after you..words can't even..nevermind." Giratina continued to look after the flower before putting it away. Suddenly...he had a new plan. Arcues mentioned Darkrai before didn't he?

"People don't fear god, they praise. However, people fear the devil and I am the devil. I've tried my best to fit in, I wanted to make you proud like dialga and palkia, but no more..i've learn many things throughout the years and I'm ready to accept my role as the devil." Giratina turn his back on him and walked through portal, going back to his world. Next stop was Darkrai's island. Once made it there, he realised how Injured he was." It's been a very long time since I've came here."

Krampus Krampus Karcen Karcen
( hope this is ok. Let me know if i should change this)

{Mewtwo}

A sigh escaped his lips. "I am in need of company for a trip to Darkrai's island. She will be less suspicious of my intentions if I bring someone with me." He stood up from where he was, standing up at his 6'7 height. Intending to leave as quick as possible, he decided "We'll be heading there now, because I have nothing to do right now, and it would be nice to have her allegiance as soon as possible, not that I am worried." If Darkrai did not join him willingly, he would force her, simple as that. He wondered how much she cared about those on her precious island. "You are free to speak when we get there as long as it benefits my situation. I am not in the mood to waste the ounce of energy it would take to defeat her, so words are what we will use first, understand?"

His eyes then glowed a bright purple as he held up a hand. In front of them, a portal of swirling purples and blacks appeared, smoke rolling off of the rim as he walked over. "Step through." He didn't wait for Regirock though. Once they were there, he looked around. This place was not fit for his standards. It sickened him to see humans there. Taking steps forward, he zeroed in on Darkrai's aura like a beacon. As Pokemon and humans saw him, they froze with fear as he passed, but Mewtwo did not care. He and Regirock were obviously out numbered, but the island inhabitants were way out of their depth if they tried to attack him, even all at once. Sighing, he just made the trip to where Darkrai was.

Xale Rokudo Xale Rokudo Karcen Karcen

Darkrai could feel the change as several powerful Pokemon arrived on the island and one of them she knew was mewtwo simply by how sickeningly powerful and dark it was, she might be a dark type but he deserved it more. Darkrai did not like mewtwo she didn't really hate him either but what he was doing was against basicly everything she stood for. Still she had abstained from the war as at this point she only could think of two endings either Arceus would win or mewtwo would end up alone in a dead world. She did think for a moment mewtwo could ever make anything that lasts or even hold his people to get after they lost thier enemy he held his world together with fear and hate two emotions of only destruction.

Darkrai did not plan on fighting mewtwo as she would lose but if it helped the people she would die to buy them time though where they would go she didn't know. Still there was a tiny slim chance that some tiny fragment of a soul remained within the body of the artificial Pokemon so she would not assume he was attacking. Darkrai let all who left the war and violence behind on the island if mewtwo could obey that rule then even he was welcome.

Darkrai did feel the others as well but thier auras were not nearly so distorted and twisted in her mind thus she would ignore them. Darkrai let mewtwo come to her as she heard no alarms or explosions he had behaved himself so she did not interfere. Still when mewtwo would get to the garden it was empty Darkrai was hidden within the shadows as if he desided to turn hostile she wanted every advantage she could to buy time or maybe even run herself.

"Those who start wars and kill others are not welcome " Darkrai siad from the shadows "If you can leave your hatred aside then even you are welcome mewtwo " She said her voice coming from the shadows of the trees that surrounded the garden.

Krampus Krampus

{Mewtwo}

His chuckle was gentle, full of genuine amusement. "Whether you welcome me or not is irrelevant. If I want to be here, I will be here. Simple as that." He looked around, knowing Darkrai was spread among the shadows. How cute. She thought that would keep her safe. "I am not here to be violent, though I am a little disappointed with what I am greeted with." Killing the humans would not win him Darkrai though. "You try to maintain something similar to Arceus, except you are not so cowardly as to hide away in a whole other realm. I like that." He began to calmly walk around the garden, looking among the plants there with a neutral expression. "I did not come just to talk though, unfortunately. This settlement proves you are aware of my conquest. If you would cast aside your neutrality though, it would make me so happy." Okay, it wouldn't make him happy, as he had never felt true happiness before, but it wouldn't make him angry or pissed.

"Pokemon were here for hundreds of thousands of lifetimes before humans crawled out of the mud. Should we not maintain the world we were given instead of them?" He paused, looking thoughtful. "You probably spend your days hiding in the shadows of your own territory. The humans and Pokemon here are grateful for you taking them in, but they still fear you. They're still uneasy, because every time they sleep they are plagued by nightmares. I bet you think that is your fault, that it is a bad thing, whether you believe that subconsciously or not. Pokemon had the world first. You should be able to roam around, free as a bird. Yet, if you were to right now, Cresselia, Arceus or his lapdogs would step in and punish you. Tell me, wouldn't you want that to change? Even a little?"

Karcen Karcen

{Regirock}

He steps out of the portal with Mewtwo. As the Darkrai gives her welcoming he give a short growl of annoyance then returns to his rigid silent demeanor. He watches Mewtwo work his magic to convince Darkrai to their side. Of course Regirock knew the deal if she didn't agree her humans here would become prey.

And he liked hunting prey.

{Yveltal}

He would hear the gasp and look up to see the Wurmple run off to the cover of those bushes. He then lightly elbows Necrozma. He Points to the bushes and trys to clear his throat. As he speaks his voice comes off heavy and coated with darkness which he couldn't help. "Hello little one we are sorry if we scare you we are new to the area and would like to know where we are." He then begins to get up and slowly walk over.

{Necrozma}

She would look up as Yveltal bumped her she would then get up with him and grab his shoulder pulling him back. "You will only scare him more. Sorry he has that effect on others he really can't help it. I am Necrozma and he is Yveltal my husband or mate which ever term you understand better." As she talks Yveltal lets out and audible sigh knowing she was right. She pats his shoulder and they wait quietly.

Last edited:
||Giratina||

Giratina had felt the presence of two, one of them being extremely strong. He decided to follow them and saw it was mewtwo and regirock. Giratina started to question his self...why where the two here? He soon had gotten his answer when Mewtwo and Darkrai started to chat. Teh, how pathetic..Was he asking Darkrai to join him in this stupid war? A war he probably was going to lose? He wanted to stay there and just listen and stopped his self from revealing his self. If Mewtwo actually tried something, he was going to step in and help Darkrai. Giratina didn't know why, but he felt the need to​

{Mewtwo}

"I thought you weren't a hiding coward like your father, Giritina."

Not giving him his entire attention, Mewtwo simply turned his head slightly and side-eyed the area where he was hiding. The only thing he liked about Giritina was that he hated Arceus. Other than that, he found nothing interesting, legendary or not. He was just a six-legged worm left to boil in his own inferiority. "Come join us. It is rather rude to hang around the shadows and not greet the one in charge here, hm?" Saying nothing more to Giritina, Mewtwo simply turned his full attention back to Darkrai, still listening for her response. His tail swished back and forth silently, his purple gaze studying thw shadows emotionlessly.

"I am here by my own choice this is not a punishment but to protect others" Darkrai said still in the shadows she had never been banished but she had decided to not make others suffer "I am not a Monster" she continued others might call her that but she was not.

The mention of her opposite almost made Darkrai attack Mewtwo but she held back though barely. Mewtwo was a young Pokemon he didn't know of the old days before humans and Pokemon had split before anyone had built anything, those were violent days. There had never been some great perfect past they had been animals following instincts to hunt kill and mate.

" You know little of those days never have I known this peace or kindness there were no great days of yore. Before humans Pokemon drove me out when humans came they were the same there was no difference then as there is now" She explained she could not be swayed by promises of a peaceful world for humans and Pokemon were against her there would be no peace.

He did get one thing right she wanted the fear to change she wanted friends that she didn't hate. She wanted so many things but from the stories mewtwo could never give her any of it for he lacked a heart or soul he would one day kill everyone. "I do desperately wish for a change but one without a heart could never be or have what I want. You desire my power just as your makers desired yours you are just like them,heartless, murderous, power hungry, they would be so proud of you." she said if he could attack weak spots she could attack ones she assumed as well.

"Your lust for power holds nothing for mme. I am sure if I told you I would join you if you killed the one that came with you, you would in a heartbeat" she said with a tone that sounded like pity as she did pity Mewtwo for he had stared into the abyss and blinked and the darkness consumed him.

"When you are capable of true emotion that is not power and hate, when you value those around as more than tools, when killing hurts you as much as those you kill when you can admit these things and let go of your hate then and only then might you actully create some place worth living" she said rejecting his offer for now.

{Mewtwo}

"Just because I am younger, does not mean I'm unable to access the past. I am aware of everything, which is why I am on this mission to make things right. And I will soon be able to do that."

A sigh escaped him. "You are unaware of what I can do, having been pent up in here for so long I bet. Once I achieve what only a meteor could do, I can make a reality where you can roam free, with no need to hide in the shadows." He smiled slightly, though there was nothing close to happiness. Tilting his head, he listened to what she told him after. Looking around, he paused by a portion of shadows, and reached out a hand. His fingers scraped up the darkness like a rake would leaves, and he peeled away the shadows. Looking at the writhing mass, he then closed his fist around it, and the shadows crumbled into nothingness.

"I would be delighted to have you join my cause. I would give you the company I know you want. Someone who will accept you for you. It would be such a waste if I had to scrap the idea of it." He then grabbed more shadows, ripping them away more aggressively. "And, why would I trade one of my own for you? There are so many who are more powerful than you. Though I am merciful. I offer you a place in my kingdom. And, I must insist that you accept my offer. If you don't... well, you are aware of what I have done, though I have yet to consider harming you. No... I'd turn my disappointment toward something else." Mewtwo still had tons of patience, but he did not appreciate being rejected.

"I have my own dreams too, but I can't achieve them unless I eliminate one Pokemon, and I think you know who that is. And hey, maybe I'll take Cresselia off the board too along with him. I know you dislike both. Wouldn't you like to see them on their knees, forced to be rejected like they did you? My treat." He raised a brow. Surely Darkrai would like to see that happen? It would whether she joined or not, but if she didn't join, then things would go very differently.

Mewtows threats and offers likely had the opposite effect than he wanted they made Darkrai hate him more. She didn't Beilive any offer he made thst wasn't based on death. Mewtwo proved more and more he was hollow and his world would crumble it would be a dead world with only a mad god.

The shadows around started to grow as her anger grew and clouds blotted out the sun as Darkrais anger made her eyes glow in the dark as she finally stepped out.

"You do not threaten my people or my friends you might have power but I do not care. If you or your tools dare attack them o will personally make sure every last living thing in the world sleeps a sleep even Arceus would be unable to wake them from" Darkrai almost shouted.

"If you can ever become more than what the humans made you then we can talk but for long as things like kindness and love are absent I would rather die for somone that thinks I am a monster than join you" She continued. "When you can understand why I would do that then maybe you would actully make a good world" She finished talks were over and she had given him an impossible task.

Last edited:
{Mewtwo}

He laughed gently. "Your power is not that immense. I can tell. And even if it isn't, you are too weak to do something Cresselia can't undo. Something Arceus can't undo. There is no way for you to get the better of me. The thought of it is laughable." Her declining his offer made him tilt his head. "I see. Very well. I did try words, but it seems you are as dim as your shadows, Darkrai. You want to do this the hard way, then fine. Just know that my offer will always stand, as defiant Pokemon like you always find themselves at my feet eventually. Maybe I'll even get you a collar when I make you my bitch." Turning away, he walked out of the area, though not the way he came. With each step he took, he turned more and more into his primary form, purple eyes calm as ever. "Regirock, I'm sending you home. I'll be back soon enough." He raised a paw and snapped the digits, a portal engulfing the hulking soldier and getting him safely home. After, he raised his paw high, his elbow and below glowing a blinding white. The area above a small section of the settlement shimmered, birthing spheres of gold energy that descended upon anything and anyone below it.

Mewtwo could feel it as seventeen energy signatures went "poof", gone quicker than a blink. The rest were just trees and other plantlife. What a shame that there weren't anymore that he had killed. He blinked, and he was suddenly where the attack had rained down. The area within a thirty foot radius was all scorched from how hot the energy was. He buckled slightly, and looked down to see he had stepped on a charred Pichu skeleton. Snorting, he wiped his foot on a what remained of a Sylveon. "You have one more chance, and the answer better be correct. You won't die of course, but everyone else here will. If you could do what you threatened, you would have done it by now. You're afraid of what will happen though. That or you know you wouldn't succeed. Arceus would stop you, and Cresselia will just wake them up. She isn't as strong as you, but she is more powerful because she nullifies what you do. Maybe that is why you're so bitter, because you're always left in the dust. In the shadows. That is why I want to help you, and it saddens me that I have to use violence to make you see that."

Mewtwo did not care if Darkrai went through with her silly plan anyway. It would draw out the two who could reverse it, himself unable to do so. Either way, Darkrai was going to be in a losing situation. "Your best option is to join me. I am aware you have never attempted such a feat, so Arceus will most likely punish you, or lock you away like his son.

Mewtwo was a complete idiot raining down death only made her even more angry he had attacked her people he had slaughtered innocent people and even if she couldn't do anything against him she would still fight and was enraged by this

Normally Darkrai wasn't the fastest of Pokemon yeah she could speed around but she was not super sonic. This time however she was gone in a flash her fist right in mewtwo face.

"You bastatd ill kill you" she screamed even as she landed another the force actully locking the murderer off his feet and pushing him some as she punched over and over.Then she launched a dark pulse point blank into the others gut. This all was not likely to cause much damage but she had to do something.

Unown seemed a bit surprised at his hostility. But let's be honest, everyone would be if they implied they were stalking their kids and everything. She held her hands up, implying she didn't want to fight and or harm his kids . " Calm down Regigigas . I am not here to harm them or you... Honest. I felt at least I can assist you... Considering I'm not exactly keen on doing much else " . She said, staring at the huge gijinka in front of her. She knew that a fight between them would just not only mess up the place around them, but also would give Mewtwo a pretty good idea of where to look for them, either of them wasn't exactly ideal.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

{Mewtwo}

Hm. Okay. He did not expect the sudden movement, his head jerking back. Before he could do anything, she attacked again and he was slammed into the ground. The only emotion he expressed was annoyance, his jaw clenching as he felt the ground crack from the force of the attack.

He mentally tsked. Fine, fine, let her have her fun. What a waste. Feeling his bones bend against the pulse, he sighed. Moving his paw, he basically backhanded Darkrai. Slapping her so hard that she stumbled off of him. Getting up, he brushed himself off before charging. Lunging, he snatched Darkrai up, leapt into the air and performed Seismic Toss, throwing her back down into the ground with crushing strength, though not so much as it would do too much to her. First, he would toy with her. Then, he would kill her. He could always just rip off a limb and clone her, after all. Reeling his arm back as he fell toward her, he prepared to use Brick Break, his fist glowing white again as he descended quickly.

Darkrai was out of luck if she thought Arceus would come save her. He was too busy holed up in his haven being a coward. If he even cared about the human world, he would have stepped in a long time ago.

Karcen Karcen

Darkrai felt the pain as she was tossed about and beaten but she didn't care how hurt she would get she didn't care she was likely going to die she would fight until she couldn't. Mewtwo had decided to be a monster she knew he didn't have to and that was what made her both angry and sad it was like looking at a very young her lashing out at the world, but this child had powers far greater than hers. She didn't count on anyone saving her she didn't expect to win she at most hopped to expend mewtwo rage and let the others survive a little longer. She did want to help him she did feel somewhere that tiny sliver of a soul was fighting to get out but mewtwo was to much of an idiot to realize it. still there was the attack coming.

The moment the hit would have connected with her there were suddenly several copies of Darkrai allowing her to move out of the way, though not very far she had used double team to get out of the way. " Even with this, I can't bring myself to hate you" She said it was odd she should hate him, she did but that was just rage she in truth felt pity for him. " You are to much how i used to be, fighting attacking spreading darkness" She continued yeah a speech during a fight not the best idea " Once i even was near dead and you want to know something it was a human that saved me, they could have killed me or caught me instead they helped me for no reason" She said raising her hands and launching hundreds of dark orbs that would seek to cover one in darkness and but them to sleep. Mewtwo might be immune to one or two but 10 or 20 might do something.

{Mewtwo}

Huffing, he used Me First just as the attack rained down on him, and he was hit. After taking the barrage, he took another one to two seconds, he spent them dodging after getting hit. Then he held his palms up, and the attack Darkrai sent was replicated, dark orbs forming and shooting toward her, though they were slightly different being accented with glowing purple streaks. It was made more to hurt instead of sedate. As those were sent, he snorted and used Recover to restore his energy that the orbs sapped away, even though it was not a lot. "I'm more than you'll ever be. You are NOTHING compared to me!" He clenched his jaw as she continued. "You were weak then. One of those worthless souls who let themselves be soiled by a human's touch." Running at her again, he used psycho cut and sent her flying back.

With gaping jaws, he then used Flamethrower, purple flames tearing across the ground and toward Darkrai, aiming to fry her to a crisp. As they fought, he mentally snorted. The humans and Pokemon in Darkrai's territory were fleeing. Weaklings. They weren't going to help her after all she did for them? If anyone did that to him, he would kill them. His eyes narrowed, and the stream of flames grew stronger, burning like his hatred for just about anything. He hated her, he hated Arceus, he hated humans, he hated everyone for not showing him anything besides dislike.

Karcen Karcen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back