• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Let the Tables Turn {A Pokemon Gijinka Rp}

YUKI
Forest

After changing back from the cloud of static that was her Pokemon form, Yuki went around the different trees and bushes harvesting their fruit. She had quite an appetite - she used to be an Aerodactyl, after all - so she required a fair few Berries. She had a look of sadness about her - not sudden, teary sadness that you might have after seeing something horrible or by accidentally hurting yourself, but deep, eternal despair that is only reserved for those select few that took the brunt of the negative luck in the world.

Sighing deeply, she gazed off at a pack of Wingull in the distance. It reminded Yuki of her old days, when she simply flew about hunting other Pokemon as she saw fit. Of course, nowadays Pokemon like that were usually hunted down to stop them from killing the others. She had learned about that in the cyberspace prison she escaped to. There were other things she had learned, too, about other Pokemon - such as the discovery of 'Legendary' Pokemon and even a Pokemon called Mewtwo - genetically engineered from ancient Pokemon DNA and went rogue, seeking destruction and chaos for humans and those who allied themselves with the humans. She had her own internal war to face, however, so she did her best to avoid the conflict.

After a few moments staring at the Flying type flock, she shook her head defiantly. "No." She wasn't going to let her emotions get the better of her. She was an Aerodactyl - or, at least, was an Aerodactyl - and she was stronger than that! Deciding to go back to her breakfast, she noticed a particularly large and juicy looking Oran Berry at the top of a nearby tree. As Yuki raised her arm towards the tree, her eyes began to crackle with grey lines, as if her orange eyes suddenly turned into television screens, and her hair began to float and...glitch?..with some strands of her hair turned into grey static - like that of her 'Pokemon' form. With a deep breath, she let out a very strange attack - and certainly a powerful one. A beam of solid white energy, followed by a horrible electronic screeching sound, shot out from her palm towards the tree. Within seconds, where the beam touched, the tree turned into a similar grey and black pattern that her eyes wore. Slowly, the static in the tree faded - the tree along with it - and caused the top half of the trunk to crash to the ground. Yuki smiled as her eyes returned to normal, as she trotted over to the large Oran Berry to begin feasting.

Acethekidd Acethekidd

Last edited:
||Kage||

Aerodactyl huh? but it wasn't a normal one..this one was off. This most defiantly wasn't a normal pokemon..he started to get this feeling that she wasn't a pokemon at all. Kage wanted to leave and complete his mission, but he couldn't. He was curious about this strange Aerodactyl and wanted to know more. Was he going to regret this choice? well, it was only way to find out. instead of watching, he decided to come out his hiding spot to confront this pokemon, however, he stayed in his pokemon form for now. At first Kage didn't say anything, he only stared for a moment." You there..who and what are you? sorry if im being blunt, but i must know before carrying on with my task." his voice was just has plan and boring as always. Anyway, he stood by and wanted for a reply

||Giratina||

Giratina started to get abit annoyed. He should had known grabbing a psychic type would be abit of an hastle and sitting here wasn't helping. There had to be another way to Arcues realm,but how? He started to chew on his long,sharp nails..thinking hard, untill he finally thought of an way." Im so stupid..how come i haven't thought about this before...Palkia' " Giratina stood up,with a devilish look on his face." Um..i'll find a way to contact Kage when i can,but for now..i'll vist her on my own." Thankfully Giratina remembered where she stayed, tearing open a portal to her temple. He stepped through it, seeing Palkia there..thank goodness." Palkia, it's been a while since ive seen you." He threw up a hand." How about we talk for a minute him? i wont take up your time..all i need to know is." Giratina paused." Where Arcues is hiding. I would like to pay him a visit"

||Robin||

Robin risen her eyebrow..he wanted to help. How did she know that this wasn't a trap? he could double cross her.. She had to think about this for a moment before making her choice." You want to help me? well..the more the marrier. The others aren't making a move right now so i say lets do this by our self. If things go wrong, we won't have a choice but to run away." Robin stood up on her feet, dusting her self off." Do your self a favor. Dont try anything funny ok? i really don't feel like dealing with anything extra..im already stressed out."

Krampus Krampus The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Andrita Andrita

Bastian smiled gently, and rose up to his feet. He was not planning non double crossing her at all, he genuinely wanted to assist. " That is great . It doesn't mattter to me if things go awry, as long as it's doing the right thing. .So... Do you have any idea where they are being held at ? " . He asked, lookingat this clock. He could tell it was late at night at the moment, and he couldtell such a mission would last at the very least a few hours, if not far more. He laughed a bit as Robin made mention of the possibility of betraying her . " Heh .I'm on Arceus' side. Unless I did a sudden face-heel turn, I'm not going to betray you " .
Acethekidd Acethekidd

{Palkia}

Busy meditating, she didn't even respond for a full minute. She sat in the middle of her Temple, sitting down with her legs crossed. Eventually, she actually opened her eyes. "Hiding? Arceus is not hiding, Giritina." She sighed and got up, grabbing her weapon and stretching. "He is protecting those who wish to avoid the war. Surely you're aware of this?" Though it wasn't easy to get there. Only three had the key to get in, but no one had ever sought them out. She walked back out of the stone structure made of space rock, and out into an actual garden. With nothing else to do, it was the only occupation she had besides her job. As she looked among the trees and crops, human and Pokemon food alike, Palkia said "You're a very bitter male, brother. Especially toward Arceus. Did something else happen? Did Mewtwo try nabbing you?" Though she would have known about it, because Arceus would've sent her to retrieve him.
Acethekidd Acethekidd

{Registeel}

It was quiet. And calm. He liked calm.

Sitting at the mouth of a forest cave, Registeel sat quietly, still as a statue in his gijinka form. The only time he moved was a group of Pichu decided it was safe to crawl on him. His mask glinted in the soft sunlight of the noon as he aimed his look downward. The smaller Pokemon stared up at him before casually heading on their way. Not making a sound, he got up and walked back into his cave, each step careful and slow. He stopped after finding himself at the side of the cave, then reached out and grabbed a rock gently. It was a piece of the bedrock from Snowpoint Temple the size of a Pikachu. He actually broke it off when he was still staying there, and could remember when his father scolding him for it. And it was the only thing the humans let him keep.

He sat down again, just holding the rock in one of his hands, running a hand over the thick material for comfort. And stayed that way for a longest time, until he fell asleep. It was quite difficult for him to tell what time of day it was now. The only way he knew was when he left his cave and felt the warmth of sunlight or the chill of the night. Setting the rock down, he got back up and walked to another area of his cave with that same careful, calculated step until he reached a pile of berries. He sniffed at one he picked up to make sure it was fresh. Lifting his mask enough so just his mouth was revealed, one immediately noticed the cut and withered skin reaching downward, one streak of the scarring reaching down past the left of his mouth. As Registeel ate, he kept an ear out for anything that decided to try and invade his small home.

It happened. A lot. One would think that he'd be left alone because of his status, but they were wrong. First the humans, and then Mewtwo. Even Pokemon wanted to enslave him. He started to shake softly, teeth gritting. He got up and moved back to his piece of Snow Temple, grabbing the rock and holding it to him. It was the only thing that could comfort him these days. Using his free hand to slide his mask back in place, he sighed, resting against the wall of the cave. And he stayed that way for a long time, not moving an inch again as his breathing slowed.
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald
(Sorry for the short length. There was no one to interact with yet x3)

YUKI
Forest

Yuki was halfway through her Oran Berry - her trained hunter eyes, gained from a lifetime of scanning the ground for prey, locked onto another flock of Flying types; this time, a mainland bound flock of Swellow and Taillow. She seemed fairly happy, until she saw a small Ghost type approach her. From what she knew of Ghost types they tended to be either evil or born of evil origins, so she was visibly a little wary of the new stranger. Even more so when the Shuppet asked her a question. This made her step back a bit, in case the stranger was looking for her for a special reason.

As Yuki replied, her voice was wavy and...well, seemingly nervous for no better term. She wasn't exactly sure what to tell the Shuppet - it wasn't even wariness that restricted her, but she also had no idea what she was. No-one did. "I'm...different. Unique. My name is Yuki." Then, her voice became acidic and accusatory as she fired questioned of her own towards the male. "What about you? What's this 'task' you speak of?"

Thinking that the 'task' might involve hunting her down for whatever reason, she quickly became defensive. "I won't hesitate to harm you!" Kage would probably get the feeling that she wasn't lying, considering she was preparing an attack. Oddly, however, it seemed to be a Water type move of some sort (Water Gun) - something that wouldn't be normal on an Aerodactyl. Not unless, of course, that Aerodactyl had its DNA completely rewritten to the point where it could learn moves that it shouldn't know, and moves never seen before. As the water swirled around her hand, the occasional droplet bombarding the ground beneath her, she spoke up again - quickly, and obviously flustered. "Tell me!" Yuki was not a patient person, especially when she thought herself to be under threat. Was she overreacting? Possibly. Was she effectively a dinosaur with far more animalistic and primitive instincts? Definitely.

Acethekidd Acethekidd

~~~~~
REGIGIGAS
Palkia's Space Temple

After a bit of time with Uxie, Regigigas managed to secure himself some plot for him to begin building a temple of his own - although, unlike the Spatial Pokemon, his temple was more like a fortress than a place of worship. He primarily used Snowpoint Temple as a defensive place to rest; with the incredibly tough walls, the massive stone doors and the incredibly harsh conditions getting to the Temple in the first place it was no wonder that no-one ever disturbed him in his sleep - par from the odd Trainer, of course. But, even then, the Trainers are usually massively unequipped to deal with a grouchy Regigigas. In fact, with the war going on, he had an idea about making this new Temple far more defensive than Snowpoint. Perhaps he would reinforce the new Temple with the same metal as he built Registeel from and maybe even perhaps turn the inside into an arctic freezer with some of the ice that he used in the creation of Regice - Regigigas was certainly fine resting in -200 degrees Celsius, but he was pretty sure that most other living beings would not be. The cold would create another natural defence, should he require it.

With his mind made up, he began to head towards the Space Temple that Hoopa had previously told him that Palkia resided in. As Hoopa had said, not many beings could travel between dimensions but Palkia was one of them - which made sense, considering she is the Spatial Legendary. Besides, it have been aeons since they had met - way before Arceus and Regigigas last met - so it would be nice to say hello again. Although, if she wanted to catch up, it would have to wait. With the war starting to intensify, he wanted to get his children to the safety of Arceus' realm as soon as possible.

So, with that, he entered the Space Temple. Regigigas was going to simply knock on the Temple doors, but he noticed that he didn't have to. He heard voices from inside (which considering Palkia's solitary nature, seemed odd to him) so he simply walked inside. Normally, he wouldn't walk in unannounced but frankly his kids were far more important to him than simple manners. As he moved closer to the garden, however, he saw a negative sight. Standing with Palkia was Giratina - the Renegade Pokemon - and it seemed that Palkia had her weapon in hand. Was she in trouble? "Ahem." Clearly announcing himself, followed by a loud crack from his knuckles as if to warn Giratina, he began to approach the pair - watching the Ghost type to ensure no funny business. "Hello, Palkia - are you busy, at the moment?"

Acethekidd Acethekidd Krampus Krampus

{Palkia}

There was a knock on her Temple doors. So, this was how her Temple worked. It was technically stationed in Arceus' realm, but all realm travelers could get into the Temple. The thing was that they couldn't exit the structure to anywhere else beside the way they came unless she allowed it. The only ones able to bend space were herself and Arceus. She truly was proud of herself, but her domain caused her to lack company to boast to, and it was quite lonely.

As she walked with Giritina, she felt a chill run up her spine, and she pulled a face. It was a tingle that told her when a powerful aura had gotten within a certain radius, and she turned to see Regigigas. Ugh, short people problems. Though most everyone was shorter than Regigigas, herself only reaching 6'5. Tilting her head, she simply walked over to him, waving dismissively at the aggressive nature he showed Giritina. After a moment of staring (or low-key admiring, wink wink nudge nudge), she furrowed her brow at the question. "Since when am I ever so busy that I can't do my job, Regigigas?" No one ever came by to see her unless they wanted something. Even Giritina, who she knew wanted to give their father a piece of his mind. A moment passed before she asked "Where do you want to go so soon?" Probably to look for his prized children, Palkia aware of how protective he was of them. If he didn't know where they were though, she could help out. She would be able to find them, or at least get close to them, just like she could find anyone due to them being mere fractions of, but connected to, her vast domain.

"Are you sure you want to go back so soon though? It's quite dangerous. Even you would have a bit of trouble if Mewtwo was able to track you down." She already knew what the male's response would be though. He cared too much for his children, and probably didn't care if he got harmed or killed if it meant saving them from something. Glancing back at Giritina to make sure he was still there, she spared her brother a moment before turning back to Regigigas.

Unown
Interaction : Angry Giratina , Calm Palkia & Regigigas ( The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald , Krampus Krampus )
It was quite a spectacle, venturing out from outside of her forbidden reality. It was a realm they controlled with the utmost of ease, as ever Unown was now a unified conscious and mind, which was definitely something unheard of. However, as she spectated what was going on inside one particular realm she liked to mention, she spotted in another reality, located in Arceus' realm, a few Legendaries actually being stationed in one place. However, the only other legendaries who are aware of her are the Creation Trio, whom have definitely interacted with her at least a few times. When they interacted prior, she was separated into millions of others . However, they were now one unified mind with one personality, with all the power of all the Unowns stacked into one being of grand power. She was a bit nervous of meeting them once again, especially wondering how they are going to respond to her unification , but her determination to figure out what was going on definitely overpowered any sort of timidity that she was feeling. Without any abrupt warning, she went to create a portal to where Palkia's was. ONce created within a moment, she flown right threw it.

She normally would excuse herself before entry to Palkia's plane of existence, but for the most part she didn't believe she would be not heard until it was too late. A soft 'Ahh' could be heard in the Temple before crashing threw, almost getting knocked into the Renegade pokemon. When she realized who it was, she practically screamed at the sight. She wasn't trying to be rude to the Renegate Pokemon. She was just surprised as all get go that she was now in his presence. Especially considering they fought once before...Deciding to try to break the ice, Unown said : " Uhmm.... Hi. I'm Unown. Well... It's been a while guys. He he.... I just would like to know... What happened to Earth ? Why is it... So full of hatred and death ? " .

||Kage||

"Humm..i see. I kinda figured that from the vibe i was getting for you." Ah, now she started to grow curious about him now. He couldn't blame her, but that shouting she was doing...really didn't bother him one bit. The ghost type was so use to yelling, Giratina raged almost everyday for the stupidest thing. Well, he kinda was mentally unstable so it was..all good. " No need to get worked up, I'm not here to harm you in anyway. My task is to grab a psychic type." Kage finally turn back into his gijinka form, staying snug in his long cloak. " I work for master Giratina and we do not intend cause any trouble. " his voice was as clam as always when he spoke"Yuki..nice to meet you. My name is Kage." Kage wanted to know more about her. Maybe she will spill something out if he sat down and actually talked to her. It was worth a shot." How about we sit down and chat for abit...if you don't know mind of course." Kage wasn't to found of the brightness of day, so he decided to sit on a branch where the leaves of the tree blocked the sunlight for him.

||Giratina||

"Well. hiding or not..i want to go where he is." hopefully he wouldn't get to annoyed and snap." Whats wrong with wanting to visit him? i haven't seen him in a while. I just want to drop by and say hello." He absolutely could not wait to crush Arcues and take his seat. He could imagine it now, the twisted thoughts running through his mind, a please look came across his face. " So,sister, would you be so kind and open a portal for me? i can't wait to see him again." suddenly, there was a knock that could be heard. Regigigas had enter through the door....this guy. Giratina grunted abit when asked his sister a question, how annoying." Im sure he'll be fine Palkia. He's strong enough to handle his own back on earth." this was a tiny hint of annoyance in his voice,but it wasn't really noticeable." Isn't right...big guy?" If something was to happen to him, it wasn't his concern. It was one least person that stood in his way

Once again, someone new came in the temple. This time it was unknown. Giratina became twenty five percent more annoyed now. " Because, the world as we know it is changing as we know. For good? for worst? who knows. We shall see once that stupid little war is over." once it ended, Giratina will take advantage of the aftermath

||Robin||

Robin nodded."Alright then. Prepare your self." she said, stroking her chin. That was a good question..where was her trainer being held at this moment? after thinking abit, she remember something useful." There might be a place where some of the trainers are being forced to work..a work camp. I followed some of mewtwo's lackies and manged to get some information out of them." Robin pointed her fingers northeast." I think its that way. I would had gone by my self, but its to dangerous..but with you here, i think we can mange to pull this off."

{Palkia}

With an arched brow, she turned to look at Giritina. She snorted. "You hate him. You don't want to just go see him, brother." And now her patience was wearing thin. "I should just let you go, if only to let you have a rude awakening." She was aware that Giritina wanted to fight with Arceus, but the Alpha made him. He knew every inch of his being and the extent of his power. "You are powerful, yes, but you best remember you are nothing compared to our father. Acknowledge the inferiority before he does one of two things. Kill you, or lock you away somewhere you can't escape." Giritina was unstable enough to where it caused her domain to vibrate softly, and she didn't like it. It meant he was angry too, but that didn't mean he deserved a whack at Arceus, even though he wouldn't win.

When Unown came into view, she huffed. Mostly because of what the other asked. "Mewtwo had them over."

Unown
Interaction : Angry Giratina , Calm Palkia & Regigigas ( The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald , Krampus Krampus )

The sheer disrespect she got honestly surprised her more often than not. I mean, technically they are at least somewhat related . However, she nodded when she received her answer. However, she felt " Thank you for your time. Also... Giratina... Palkia... My ' Step-Brothers' of sorts.... You guys can always take your anger on me. I know that sounds foolish... But just an offer in case you guys want to take it . Palkia is right though... Unless you use Damos from the past... Who is the only person capable of affecting Arceus with psychic powers... You aren't going to do so well " . She said, curtseying before taking the same road out as she did in .

Bastian
Interaction : Determined Robin ( Acethekidd Acethekidd )
Bastian nodded as soon as he heard what Robin's plan was. It was a great plan. " Alright then... Let us get started " . With determination, he started advancing in the direction that Robin pointed to. He felt like he could take on anyone, regardless of how strong they are suppose to be. It didn't matter. If ever he got he opportunity, Mewtwo would be his to face alone. He had somewhat if a score to settle with the Psychic Legendary.

YUKI
Forest
Yuki's attack was still swirling through her fingers, as the Ghost began to explain himself. Her eyes narrowed as the Shuppet mentioned a particular vibe she let off - what was that supposed to mean? As far as she believed, she was a normal person - like him, like those flocks of Flying types, like anyone. Was he assuming her to be some sort of monster? It certainly seemed that way - at least, to Yuki. Which she did not seem pleased about. Watching the small purple Pokemon transform into a more human form, her brows lifted slightly - does he think looking this way would sway her in some way?

Then, he mentioned his true purpose. Yuki's eyes filled with rage as he listened to the man's words. "Giratina? And you tell me you don't intend there to be trouble?" She did not like this. If this 'Kage', as he later revealed himself to be called, worked for the Renegade - famed for his murderous rampage against the world, before being finally imprisoned by Arceus - then did that mean that Giratina was after her for whatever reason? Was Kage sent here to kill her, or worse? As hostile thoughts crossed Yuki's naturally defensive and somewhat paranoid mind, the water consisting her attack seemed to harden into ice - producing a cloud of frost with it. Something akin to an Ice Beam, an Ice type may notice.

Yuki was practically fuming as Kage sat under the shade of the tree. "So, that's why you're here? To kill me for Giratina's sick whims?" As she spoke, her eyes even changed. Not in colour or shape, but instead faded away leaving two black, hollow holes where eyes would normally be. In fact, the area around her eyes became paler and more skeletal as her emotions began to claim her.

Acethekidd Acethekidd

~~~~~
REGIGIGAS
Palkia's Temple

Watching the tension between the two, Regigigas didn't need to know the context of the conversation to know that something was up. His gaze was hidden by his golden mask - a symbol of his connection with the planet around him - yet it was clear that he was glaring at Giratina. However, as Palkia spoke to him, he turned his attention back to the woman. "What sort of father would I be if I did nothing while they were in danger? No, I couldn't care less for Mewtwo and his power - I'm finding my children." Then, as Giratina began to talk to him, his head snapped to meet the Ghost Dragon's gaze. "And if Mewtwo wishes to challenge my children, he challenges me. And I won't let anyone stand in my way." As he spoke, his mask holes - usually as black as the void of space - flashed green just for a brief moment. Just in case, Regigigas told himself.

He was about to turn back to Palkia to continue speaking, but a sudden new stranger caught him off guard. Regigigas had personally never seen this girl before - Unown, as she introduced herself to be called - but it appeared that the other two in the room had at least left some impression on the girl. Perhaps Palkia, Giratina and Unown knew each other properly? To be honest, it was no real surprise that Unown did not know of Regigigas, or vice versa, but he didn't let that faze him. Some Legendaries were simply more well known and popular than others. Some get statues and festivals dedicated to them, and others get a simple myth and a hidden mountain temple. Such was the way of life.

As quickly as she arrived, however, Unown left. Leaving some odd words in her wake. Why would Unown tell Giratina of Arceus' weakness? Did she also want him dead? Or perhaps, she was on the side of Mewtwo and wanted to start a war between Arceus and Giratina? A war like that would certainly leave both sides weakened...maybe that's what Mewtwo had planned? Folding his tree trunk arms in thought, his attention finally returned back to the Spatial Pokemon. "Yes, well...are you able to help me, Palkia?"

Krampus Krampus Andrita Andrita

Xerneas

Xerneas just kept quiet half the time Hoopa, Arceus and Regigias spoke. He gave a small smile to the colossal Pokemon and gave a small wave. "It's glad to see you safe Regigias. He left the trio to their work and he kept drinking out of his bottle and stared at the half cooked Pecha berries. It was their favorite dish, pecha berries, fried and covered in powdered sugar. It was a nice breakfast. Maybe too greasy for Xerna sometimes. He felt himself sway a little and sat down on the kitchen chair. He brushed down creases in his shirt.

When Hoopa and Regigias were gone he turned back to Arceus and frowned. "So it's true. Mewtwo is going after legendaries." he sighed. No, he wouldn't think of that today. This day was for relaxing and that's what he would think. Relaxing thoughts. "Never mind that. Today is not for those thoughts. It's for both of us to get away and forget the problems of the present." he said with chuckle. He stood up once more and clicked on the stove. The faster they were out of contact, the better. "Would you like me to make us some food for lunch. If we are going to be out that long?" he inquired.

(Short I'm sorry. Next one will be longer.) Krampus Krampus

Andrita Andrita
(Just to clear this up now though, Damos won't be featured in this rp. Mostly because I totally forgot about him, and it would be too big a plot change. Or did Unown just say that just as a reminder that Giritina can't defeat Arceus? I don't even think Giritna can travel through time to retrieve him either. That does not mean Arceus isn't able to be harmed in this rp though x3 That would not be fair)

Last edited:
Andrita Andrita
(Um, I'm gonna have to say no to that though, mainly because all human canons are either dead or irrelevant for this rp. Sorry :c)

{Palkia}

Her brows shot up when Regigigas asked if she could help him. "I find that insulting." Turning to Giritina, she sighed. "As for you... I can't. Your words are bitter, and your intent malicious. Try Hoopa. He's stupid enough to let you in. Don't come crying to me when Arceus kicks your ass though. Now, leave my temple. I'm going to take Regigigas to the human world." She did feel bad for denying her brother access, but she could easily sniff out his intentions even if Giritina didn't say them directly. Turning back to Regigigas, she pinched the bridge of her nose. "With my oh-so busy schedule, I'll have to accompany you, or else you won't have a way back. Arceus is busy and Hoopa would probably charge someone like you for passage back into Arceus' home. Or just dump you in an ocean again." The purpose of her going, even though she could stay behind, was so that she could easily snatch Gigas and his kids up if they needed a quick escape. Sure, they all could hold their own for a while, but Mewtwo's goons traveled in packs. Or armies.

Her black-and-amber eyes turned completely pink, the bright glow accompanied by a portal ripping itself open. It obviously wasn't passage into Arceus' realm, but instead a forest. "I couldn't pinpoint exactly where he was, Hoopa being better at that, but I picked Registeel out of random. His aura is vibrating, so he's either angry or sad." Or amused, but she had never seen him express amusement. Ever. After letting Regigigas stepped through first, Palkia cast an apologetic look at Giritina before stepping through herself.

Looking around, she noticed it was only the afternoon, leaning toward evening. Closer to the vibrations, it was easier to sense where the younger Pokemon was. It was then that she noticed the rocks and trees piled up in likeness of a fence of some sort. Walking over, she curiously examined the rather well-made protection, deciding "I don't think the Pichu and Leafeon that run around here can do this." She felt proud of herself that she got them so close to Registeel on a blind reach. Glancing back at Regigigas, Palkia suggested with an offered smile "Assuming there's a way in, how about you go on ahead? Fences are put up for a reason, so it should be just you going in. I'll be nearby just in case though."

Last edited:
REGIGIGAS
Palkia's Temple -> Random Cave

Regigias simply chuckled as Palkia responded to him initially. Thoug,h to be honest, he could see why she could be insulted. It would be like if anyone asked if he could open a jam jar or something - of course he could. He could pull mountains around - small feats of strength were paltry to him. He guessed that a simple portal for the goddess of space and dimensions would be very similar. He watched, silently as Palkia spoke to Giratina, warning him of his pitiful fight with Arceus, before listening to Palkia speak back to him. "I thank you, Palkia." The gentle giant seemed to be speaking truthfully - anyone who helps him protect his children will be forever a friend in his eyes.

He watched, with a raised brow of curiosity, as Palkia created her portal. So, that is what happened when Palkia did her work? That's what it looked like? For some odd reason, he always thought it required more time than that...perhaps a ritual or sacrifice or something. Maybe some magical artefact or items of similar worth. Huh. Though, to be honest, Regigigas never really knew how Palkia worked - in fact, he didn't really know how any of his fellow Legendaries got their job done. That's what I get for going to sleep for a few aeons after doing my job, I guess. After a second's hesitation, looking back towards Giratina with folded arms, he walked through the pink portal.

He was followed by another weird feeling, but at this point he was getting used to the whole idea of teleportation and portal travelling. The towering man was greeted by a far more odd sight, however, and a far more welcome one. A wall, or barricade, created by rubble and trees. To be truthful, he was impressed with the craftsmanship. Such a simple wall, but so structurally sound...he couldn't do much better, himself. Yes, it would be impossible for others to enter easily...well, for those who weren't able to pull continents, that is. Even without the energy of the planet to assist him, a simple barricade like that was not going to take long. "Yes, this is Steel with no doubt. And don't worry about a 'way in'. There's always a way in, for me. You may want to stay over there, though." With that, he walked over to the largest rock and cracked his knuckles.

It was almost trivial for Regigigas to pick up the boulder and place it to his side. In fact, the way he did it made it seem like the rock was made out of paper - the only telltale sign was the small crater he caused when he dropped the boulder from his hands to the forest floor. Walking into the cave itself, he began shouting. "Steel? Son, are you in there?" His voice boomed, as one may expect from a nine foot hulking man, and caused echoes through the rocky chamber. It was clearly his voice, though.

Krampus Krampus

{Arceus}

With a soft snort, he sighed "If only we could pack up everything and leave. Have a whole realm to ourselves." If Arceus didn't have a whole settlement to worry about, he would've been gone a long time ago. Away from the war. Away from the problems of mortals. Xerneas would be with him though. It seemed he only ever found peace with the Life Pokemon. Finally answering the question though, he said "Yes, if you could make something to take that would be nice. I plan to have the whole day for us to have to ourselves, and away from the problems we've had lately."

He went back to their breakfast to actually finish cooking it. Finishing soon, he set the cooked and powdered berries down on plates for each of them. "Eat first though. Before someone else knocks on the door." He wasn't too happy with Uxie, and would talk to her later, but the only reason he hadn't gotten after yet was because of who Hoopa brought. Regigigas was one of the few Pokemon that could make him smile, as they were friends and had mutual respect for each other's immense power. For now though, he pushed the thoughts aside and put his focus back on Xerneas. "I bet we'll be able to relax all we want very soon though." Arceus, Xerneas and his council were the only ones aware of Mewtwo trying to breach the veil. If he did, then Arceus would have to step in, to protect the neutral Pokemon as well as respond to the unspoken challenge. The reason why he hadn't before though was because of how powerful the artificial Pokemon was, and if they fought, many would die in their crossfire if they butt heads at full power.

"I wish you didn't have to be dragged through this." Arceus hated that his mate was forced to deal with the lurking wrath of the war, even when in a separate realm. He wanted them to live peacefully like before. Thoughts of a family even popped up, both capable to literally putting a child together with their power, since they both identified as males and couldn't carry kids. Or they could adopt, but Arceus wouldn't dare try either idea during their current situation. Grumbling, he fell into silence and went back to eating his breakfast.

Nico Nico

{Registeel}

His nose twitched, and he flinched at the sound of a voice. Voices meant someone wanted to hurt him. This one was familiar though. He knew it all too well. Looking up, his head turned in the direction of the voice, and he hesitantly stood up. The only weapon he had besides his strength was his piece of Snowpoint Temple, but he wouldn't dare throw that. Silently letting go on the chunk of bedrock, his head tilted slightly downward as he stood still upon standing. He tapped a foot soft, and his head turned toward Regigigas with more accuracy in direction. Hesitantly, he took a step closer, his head still tilted downward slightly, gaze hidden by his mask. "It's been centuries." Steel's voice was soft, but there was a bitter tone to it, though not so much that it would make his father feel unwelcome, more or less.

He crouched, felt around rather blindly, and picked up his rock. His grip was noticeable, the muscles in his hands clenching in a white-knuckled grip as he sought comfort in. Steel then walked toward Regigigas, his steps slow and calculated as usual for him. He stopped when he was only two feet away, pausing again. After a minute longer of silence, he reached a hand out, fingers appearing from under the long sleeve he had. The skin was withered and weak, ragged from burn scars and numerous operations. Yet, they were gentle. Hesitant as he touched his father, as if to make sure he was actually there. The rock-hard muscles that made up the tree-trunk arms were unforgettable. He stepped back again, taking his hand back and hiding it under his sleeve again. "I thought you would've come looking sooner. Sooner than this stupid war." Though perhaps Steel was stupid for believing parents would sense their child's distress. Reaching a hand again, he grabbed his own mask and pushed it up.

Steel used to have the most mesmerizing blue eyes. Though the pale orbs had been ripped out during his time spent with some psychotic human. He though the interest had been in his hide? His skin? Though he supposed they were damaged when the humans tried burning him, the skin around his eyes and on the left of his face withered from cutting and burning. Humans were humans though. Even if he couldn't see his father, he tilted the gaping sockets upward as if he were staring at Gigas. "I'd almost started to think you'd finally decided to forget about us, though I suppose I shouldn't be so stupid to even consider that." Though Regigigas couldn't have been sleeping for that long. He hadn't done anything so major as pulling continents since... well, pulling the continents. It was Steel's fault as well though, not being insistent on seeing his father, on reaching him after the first escape. The humans were persistent though. He wondered if they saw chasing him, hunting him, as a sport. The idea made him frown.

||Kage||

Kage sighed deeply, closing his multi-colored eyes for a second. Did she really think he was after her? Kage had never Yuki in her life and he was pretty sure Giratina never met her before since he spend more of his days in the distortion world. He didn't understand why she was so on edge, Kage was being as chill as he could possibly be. Maybe she was use to people coming after her? humans?pokemon? both maybe? There was something about yuki..but he couldn't really describe it." Clam your self, my master and i aren't after you. We have no attention of capturing or anything." still, his voice was clam." This is the first time we met, Giratina has never met you. Im one hundred percent sure."

Now Kage started to wonder..how much did she know about Giratina anyway? Of course he had seem to be..rather bad,but he wasn't always like this." Tell me Yuki, how much do know about Giratina?" he wanted to know what she knew. Kage had a feeling that she was going tell what everyone said about him. This evil monster from another dimension who rampaged throughout the world. Well it was true, but false at the same time. If only people really knew what happened many, many years ago

||Giratina||

Giratina ran this fingers through his hair, laughing. He found this whole situation to be funny..some reason. Because she said he was going to get his ass kicked..again, although it might be true. He didn't think he was, he trained his self for years for this moment. After he defeat Arcues, he was going to get his revenge on the world for how they treated him. All Giratina wanted is to fit in like rest, but he was treated like a monster, even pulled out his world to serve under some lunatic man who tried to recreate the world. "Do you really think so sis? let me tell you something, Arcues can be defeated. God will fall before the devil." He smirked. Although he was frustrated that she wouldn't opened a portal to arcues's realm, he couldn't help but to feel amused right now. "Alright, i'll go find Hoopa, but if you think im going to get my ass handed to me again, why not open the portal then? do you care for me sis? thats so sweet~" of course he was teasing her.

"Well, good bye Palkia. Enjoy your self while you can." Giratina tore open a portal back in his world and left Palkia's temple behind. This was irritating, but oh well...he'll get his moment soon. The dragon/ghost pokemon tore open a portal to hoopa's location now." Hoopa, are you there?"

||Robin||

this could turn out to be either really good, or really bad. However, her determination was driving her to move forward. Robin didn't really realize she was putting this nice boy in danger." Hey, you say your on Arcues's side right? hes..some where else so i heard when this world need him most, but i understand why he left. I wouldn't want to be involved in this war either so im mad or anything." Robin rubbed her arm as she advanced forward."I want to save my trainer and send him to where Arcues is if that possible, but i know how stubborn he is..he's going to want to join the rebellion and help others." she also feared that he was going to get captured once again once they saved him..well, IF they could save him. She wasn't sure if they would handle Mewtwo by their selves." Sorry for rambling..i just..want him to be safe. i've been by his side for a long time." as the continued towards the camp, she couldn't help but to feel nervous

Last edited:
Darkrai wasn't a god she wasn't all powerful and yet she stood against the change if the world. She couldn't flee into another world and hide away and even if she could she wouldn't not right now. Her island the place that had been her lonely home for ages was busy with humans and Pokemon all displaced by mewtwo and left out by Arceus she took them and watched over them. This was her home she would not let anyone disturb it she didn't care who came only that they didn't fight. Darkrai rulled the island but few even now ever saw her and even though she sheltered them everyone feared her. Nothing had changed she had opened her home and risked herself tome and time again and still everyone feared her everyone hated her Pokemon and human alike. Darkrai knew she would never have the attention the love others had her power was uncontrolabe she should and would always be alone even when surrounded by others. Darkrai actully didn't even live in the town that had been built but in a garden by a pond on a mountain as she always had. It was a place no one came Darkrai would never be able to get close to others and it was better than way she could only hurt others. She would guard her land and the people could live in peace that was good enough for her.

Unown simply flew back into the empty space that was her own realm . To be quite honest, It would be easy for her to get Damos & Sheena, the wielders of the Power that Transcends Time & Space, even without the assistance of the legendary pokemon , since she had powers more than comparable to them . However, she felt that bringing them back into the picture would allow too many chaotic shenanigans that would either change the tide of the war for better or worse. However, she was very much interested in what Regigigas was doing for now. And if she was interested, she would definitely go ahead and accompany whomever that is. Quickly jumping back into the portal, and while she recognized the portal Regigigas entered, she quickly entered it at an amazing level of speed before it closed behind her, almost fallen to the ground near Regigigas. " Owwie ... " . She said, rubbing her head. Sometimes she felt moving at that speed was troublesome. However, it was deifnitely worth it. Now, she wouldn't be bored anymore.

( Krampus Krampus , The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald )

{Hoopa (Unbound)}

Currently he was back in the human world, merciful enough to supply some starving Pokemon with food. Looking up, he noticed Giritina and arched a brow. "We're not friends, so you must want to get somewhere." Though he knew exactly where. Giritina coming to him though? Palkia probably told him no. "You are aware your efforts will be fruitless, right?" Hoopa could practically taste the hateful desperation radiating off of the other male. Though what right did he have to hate Arceus, who locked him away because of what he did? "A being with power to create world just by waking up has the power to take it all away. You do realize that if you anger Arceus enough, he won't just kill you? He'll disassemble you. Turn you back into the particles of anti-matter you were before." Why was it that everyone was aware of Arceus' superiority except Giritina? And maybe Mewtwo, and Hoopa himself. Though that was because they could hold their own against Arceus. Giritina probably had to train for a long time, and even then Hoopa knew it wouldn't be enough, mostly because of what Arceus is capable of.

"Answer me this. Why are you so angry with your father? He locked you away because of what you did. And after that, you made no effort to reconcile. Arceus does not hate you. Far from it, but he's very disappointed in you. He Is confused too, which is why he gave up on waiting for you to try and make nice."

Acethekidd Acethekidd

{Yveltal}

He was seen walking through the forest with Necrozma sitting on his shoulder. He looks around and yawns looking up at Necrozma. "This seems like a good place to rest. Lets take a nap." He grabs Necrozma and lightly sets her down on the ground. He then slowly sits down and leans back against a tree. "Wonder if we will meet anyone new here. We need more information about the area."

{Necrozma}

As she was set on the ground she looks at him and roll's here eyes. "You are always tired almost too often." She sits next to him and leans back against the tree as well. She then grabs one of his wings wrapping it around herself. As He is talking she nods looking around. "Ya but this forest seems oddly quiet don't it?"

{Arceus}

With a soft snort, he sighed "If only we could pack up everything and leave. Have a whole realm to ourselves." If Arceus didn't have a whole settlement to worry about, he would've been gone a long time ago. Away from the war. Away from the problems of mortals. Xerneas would be with him though. It seemed he only ever found peace with the Life Pokemon. Finally answering the question though, he said "Yes, if you could make something to take that would be nice. I plan to have the whole day for us to have to ourselves, and away from the problems we've had lately."

He went back to their breakfast to actually finish cooking it. Finishing soon, he set the cooked and powdered berries down on plates for each of them. "Eat first though. Before someone else knocks on the door." He wasn't too happy with Uxie, and would talk to her later, but the only reason he hadn't gotten after yet was because of who Hoopa brought. Regigigas was one of the few Pokemon that could make him smile, as they were friends and had mutual respect for each other's immense power. For now though, he pushed the thoughts aside and put his focus back on Xerneas. "I bet we'll be able to relax all we want very soon though." Arceus, Xerneas and his council were the only ones aware of Mewtwo trying to breach the veil. If he did, then Arceus would have to step in, to protect the neutral Pokemon as well as respond to the unspoken challenge. The reason why he hadn't before though was because of how powerful the artificial Pokemon was, and if they fought, many would die in their crossfire if they butt heads at full power.

"I wish you didn't have to be dragged through this." Arceus hated that his mate was forced to deal with the lurking wrath of the war, even when in a separate realm. He wanted them to live peacefully like before. Thoughts of a family even popped up, both capable to literally putting a child together with their power, since they both identified as males and couldn't carry kids. Or they could adopt, but Arceus wouldn't dare try either idea during their current situation. Grumbling, he fell into silence and went back to eating his breakfast.

Xerneas looked at Arceus with a sympathetic and worried look. His mate was stressed out more then he was a few minutes ago. He got up and moved behind the Father Pokemon and rubbed his shoulders. He wanted that too, but as legendary Pokemon they had a duty to fulfill and running away wasn't an option. When Arceus went back to making breakfast he sat back down at the table. His finger drew random scribbles on the wooden table and he just stayed quiet for the most part. He was sure once they got to the beach they'd feel better.

Once the food was placed in front of him he smiled in gratitude to his love. "Thank you, it looks delicious as usual." he spoke. He picked up a fork and cut into the berry. Bringing it to his mouth he ate and savored the sweet and sour taste of the sugared berry. "I hope so. I hope someone puts it to that unruly Pokemon." he spoke with a hint of bitterness to his voice. He loved having their own little kingdom, but the world below needed peace too. He was pretty sure all the causes of his ailments where because of the death and destruction below.

"It's alright, Arceus. As much as I hate dealing with a war, I like to be by your side to help you out in any way." he spoke calmly. Peace would come, he was sure of it. He was soon finished with his breakfast and went to wash his plate. Once he was done he got to work on making sandwiches and packed them in a bag with waters. He turned to Arceus. "I think the sooner we can leave, the sooner no one will bother us and we can have a pocket of peace." he nodded. Shouldering the bag he sat down once more, waiting for his mate to finish eating

Krampus Krampus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back