• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Let the Tables Turn {A Pokemon Gijinka Rp}

Krampus

Santa's Shadow
Link to Joining Page!!!

(DO NOT START PLOTS WITHOUT CONSULTING ME PLEASE)

At one point, all was well. As usual, humans and Pokemon worked together as teams. Adventures, battles and much more were shares together as the many regions were explored. However, there are some Pokemon who don't like the practice of humans and Pokemon being together. One in particular being Mewtwo. Similar to Strikes Back, Mewtwo despises humans, believing that they only want to partner with Pokemon to use them as weapons, seeing the practice as slavery. Unable to understand emotion, or the bond of humans and Pokemon properly, it (or he in this case cause that's how I see it) starts plotting. Gathering followers, Mewtwo makes an advance on the allied humans and Pokemon. Building an army, Mewtwo attacks the civilization that humans have built with Pokemon. His army reins supreme, his influence reaching all regions, imprisoning humans and any "traitor" Pokemon. The allies that weren't captured went into hiding, plotting and training in hopes to fight and take back their home together.

Last edited:
{Arceus}

A habit before sleeping, Arceus checked up on what was happening in the human world. Nothing changed. It hadn't for ten years. And looking every time before he went to sleep just caused him to dream about it. He was good at hiding it though. Mewtwo really was as merciless as everyone says. No human is spared from his rein, from the eldest adult to the youngest child. Now treating humans one way Arceus could understand, but killing Pokemon just because they like humans? Yes, at one point humans had been hunting them, but they'd solved that problem and the corrupt humans had been killed. Mewtwo hadn't been satisfied, and it obviously showed, but he was showing restraint for now, as he'd mentioned not being above genocide.

Arceus needed a feather from Cresselia. The nightmares were getting annoying.

Eventually, it was time to get up. Opening his eyes, his red and green gaze looked up at the ceiling for a minute before he released a sigh. Today there would be nothing to do hopefully. Uxie had cleared his and Xerneas' schedule for the day. And yes, both could be surprisingly busy despite maintaining a neutral settlement. The Allies were constantly trying to recruit them, and Mewtwo was constantly trying to breach the veil between the realms to attack and capture them. Arceus, Xerneas, and everyone under the care of their current home realm desired to have no part in the war at all.

Sighing, the Alpha Pokemon sat up, his gray and white hair falling across his shoulders and back. Tying it back into his usual ponytail, he yawned before leaning over to kiss his mate's cheek, then proceeding to actually get out of bed. Arceus did so quietly, as to not cause Xerneas to stir too much just in case he wanted to sleep just a bit longer. Perhaps they would go do something later since they had some free time today. As he thought it over, he went about cleaning himself up for the day. It was still a little early, so not many others were awake. Surprisingly, many were under his and Xerneas' care, enough to form a city and then some. And yes there were even humans this time, both they and Pokemon safely tucked away from Mewtwo's emotionless gaze.

Nico Nico
(I can post more if you want next time?)

||Giratina And Kage||

"Master, I've finished your tea. Also, if you don't mind me asking sir, what are you going to about this whole..mewtwo thing." After handing him his tea, Kage stepped back and waited for him to reply. Hopefully he didn't ask him something that would make him angery. Giratina was abit..unstable now and days. Who could blame him , after all the stuff he been through.

" Mewtwo? Oh...that. I'm not interested in what he's doing nor do I care. I just to utterly destroy Arceus..i want him to feel what I feel. " Giratina took a sip of tea,crushing the cup in his hands.

" A-and how will take down a god?" Kage wasn't so sure about fighting Arceus , but he will follow Giratina to the ends of the earth if he have to.

" I wouldn't worry about that to much. Anyway Kage, I have something I need you to do. Since I will attract unwanted attention, I need you to find me psychic type Pokemon for me. Once you do, I'll explain the plan I have in mind. " Giratina sliced open a portal for Kage to go through

Kage was confused, but nodded." Ok, I'll try to be back as soon as I can." He stepped inside the portal which soon closed behind him. A psychic type..that shouldn't be to hard right?

||Robin||

"Damn it...Just focus already. " how could she right now? Her trainer could be doing god knows what right. If only she was abit stronger, She could had escaped with . Just thinking about the whole thing kept making her miss her arrows on the target so she decided to quit. Robin huffed as she made her way to a shady area, taking a seat. Hopefully her trainer and friends where ok..

( I'll post Zekrom if he's ever needed. My fingers hurt umu)​

Bastian looked a bit calm when walking through some of the more shady areas. It wasn't exactly the stuff he liked though. However, he was at least confident with his combative prowess and skill at using his abilities, along with his massive base strength and agility he has been practicing with since the start of the war. He was very good at his transformations , unlike most Ditto. He even knew how to transform into Legendaries, albeit he wanted to keep that part a secret, and would use it only if he needed to be one of them for a moment or two.

He sighed when he encountered a few of Mewtwo's soldiers. He wasn't against killing , unless absolutely necessary. However, when the enemy Charizard used flamethrower on him, he dodged easily and charged at them. They didn't have time to fire another as he kicked the Charizard away, sending him flying in the opposite direction. He then dealt with an enemy Salamence and Gyrados just as easily, which he knew was over. Jeez. Mewtwo's army needs to step it up honestly in his opinion. He was training hard enough to take on the Leaders of these factions once he got the opportunity.

He continued on his walk, and ventured deep into the broken city , making sure there was still survivors to save. On the way, As he entered another shady area, he encountered what he thought to be a another Pokemon, who definitely didn't seem to be part of Mewtwo's or Giratina's factions. He took a seat next to her, and said " Yo ! Are you okay ? ".

Acethekidd Acethekidd

||Robin||

Robin looked up at the sky, things seem to be pretty calm today. Although it was a pretty day, it was still rather depressing..well for her anyway. She huffed and tried think of something else to think about. Cute baby pokemon..or some kind of pie or something, however, it was not going to work. Her mind was set on saving her friends and it was almost tempted to go to them now. Robin knew she wasnt going to beable to find them on their own...how annoying." Yeah..i'll mange...wait a second.." Robin scooted away from the newcomer that sat beside her. She had never seen him around here." Who are you?! i wont hesitate to attack!."
Andrita Andrita

Bastian shrugged a bit. " You can if you want to... However I didn't come here to fight. I'm on Arceus' side... " . He said, trying to say he's on the good side. However, what is good depended on the individual. " I'm Bastian by the way ". He said, smiling a bit at her. He tried to portray himself as friendly. Hopefully it did him well. ( Acethekidd Acethekidd )

Xerneas

Life went on as the war waged outside their little pocket world. The humans were enslaved or dead, Xerneas wasn't sure how to feel about that. Humans while some were good the others not so much. He vaguely remembered when they tried to use him for their own gain. That's what ultimately turned him off for even caring about them. However, what Mewtwo was doing was just plain wrong. Though he was safe here, his mate would keep them all safe. Xern's eyes opened up and he sat up cradling his head in his hands. He woke up with headaches a lot lately, he wasn't sure why. None of the healing Pokemon in their kingdom could figure it out either.

He wasn't sure himself, but he coped with it.

His attention turned to the door that Arceus was near and he furrowed his brows. He was worried they were both over working. So many new Pokemon came into the realm on a daily basis and he was sure Mewtwo was trying to find a way in. It worried the Pokemon of Life. He pushed away all his worries, it wasn't worth dwelling over too much. He pulled the covers off his body and slipped on some day clothes. It consisted of a blouse and dress pants. "Good morning, Arceus." he said in his soft tone of voice. "What is on the agenda today?" he inquired.

Krampus Krampus

{Arceus}

He looked over as soon as his mate spoke. "Good morning, Xerneas." When asked about their agenda, he smiled. "Nothing, actually. I had Uxie clear our schedule today. I bet we both could use a day off." He'd merely dressed in a white t-shirt and grayish pants, settling himself on the edge of the bed to study Xerneas. Arceus was aware his mate wasn't doing too well either. The time to relax would do them both some good. After a moment of silence, he decided "I'll go see about making us breakfast." Yes, Arceus could cook, though it was a learned practice. At first, he couldn't do squat without setting something on fire, but that was when his Gijinka form was first discovered.

Getting up again, he left the room quietly to go start on a meal for them. As he worked, he could hear the soft buzz of their settlement as it slowly woke up. Pokemon moving about, setting up small shops of trade or freebies. Anything that costed something was earned through trade instead of currency though. Some Pokemon even charged a friendly battle for things. It made Arceus smile, then snicker. He couldn't count how many times he'd battled someone to earn something, though it was usually for Xerneas. Every time he left their home, at least five Pokemon demanded a battle. A non-lethal one of course. If Arceus actually tried, he could kill everyone in the town. Level the entire realm too.

Still cooking, he called to Xerneas "Is there anywhere specific you'd like to go? Or perhaps just a walk to see if we find anything?" Anything would be fine with him because it meant not having to concern themselves with disparate Allies or the threat of a pesky Mewtwo. If he wanted, Arceus could very well fight the artificial Pokemon, but there were two reasons he wouldn't. One, because a battle between him and Mewtwo could very well destroy the planet. And two, Arceus didn't yet care enough to intervene. Only if Mewtwo broke the divide between worlds, which was unlikely. And heaven help him if Arceus found out that he so much as nicked Xerneas. Arceus wouldn't give a flying f*ck If the planet got destroyed.

Nico Nico

YUKI
Random Mountain Cave > Nearby Forest

Yuki awoke to the harsh sounds of rocks crashing down onto each other. With a violent start, Yuki shot up as her eyes darted to the mouth of the cave she had holed herself up in for the past few years. She had decided this place to be best for her, as not only did she feel comfortable high off of the ground as an ex-Aerodactyl, but the lack of technology and civilisation allowed her to be able to restrain her new powerful form. She was still not used to the full extent of her powers - in fact, she was still learning.

Most would see what happened to her as a blessing, but Yuki saw it as a curse. She did not want to become a monster. She was happy living long before humans, as a simple Aerodactyl flying around hunting and sleeping when she wanted, until the day the rock fell. The rock that changed her life - or, rather, her death. So, after her breakout, she decided to live in solitude. Until she could learn to control her...'powers'...she did not wish to cause harm to any of the humans that now inhabits this world. Her new powers were certainly strong, and could easily lay waste to a small town if she couldn't control herself.

As her citrine eyes scanned the entrance, trying to determine if she was at threat, her eyes fell upon a simple Graveler. "Heh." She chuckled to herself - so this is what got her so riled up? Perhaps she was still more like a dinosaur than she thought. "Just a Graveler." She spoke quite softly, not wanting to startle the poor guy, but as she began to move towards the Rock type her body began to...change. Her flesh seemingly disintegrated before the Graveler's now widened eyes, as she took on a more skeletal form - the remainder of her skin turning to grey and black static before fading away to the wind. Running away, the Graveler managed to kick up some more pebbles, causing them to topple harmlessly down the mountain.

"Aww, what's wrong...oh, not again..."

The cursed girl sighed haplessly as she stared at her bony hand. By Arceus, what had she done to deserve this? Had she wronged Him in some way? Almost at tears, Yuki clenched her fist and forced her eyes shut to concentrate - returning her form back to normal. After a few minutes of sitting in silence, hunger began to take over. "Well, I guess it's time to eat..." She was still a living being, after all...well, somewhat. Without a second thought, she leapt off the cliff right outside her cave and, in midair, transformed into her 'Pokemon' form - what could only be described as a cloud of static. She flew like this all the way down to the valley under her mountain home, where a few Oran trees grew, and changed back to begin eating.

~~~~~
REGIGIGAS
Snowpoint Temple

Peace. Serenity. Calm.

Those were the only words that could describe Snowpoint Temple at the current moment. Even time itself seemed to be paused in the icy tomb at the northern most point of the Sinnoh Region - in fact, today's weather was a blizzard. Yet, despite the cold and ice, a small patch of grass seemed to grow around a single person...

The Colossal Pokemon. The man who pulled the world together. Father. He was known by many titles, but the person in the patch of grass was known simply as Regigigas. He was a tall man, even in his more human form, reaching about 8 to 9 feet in height. His muscles were visibly huge, and his strength was known across the world. Even some other Legendaries were wary of his strength - he could punch a mountain into a crater with minimal effort. He could crush you with two islands, if he chose. But, he doesn't. Regigigas is quite passive in nature, and somewhat lonely.

Which is probably why he created his children - the Hoenn Titans, as he last recalls them being called. Regirock, Registeel and Regice. His artificial offspring. His attempt to fill the empty void in his heart...which seemed to work, for a time. For a time until they grew up and began to seek their own life, that is, and left poor old Regigigas alone once again. It certainly did not help that he had locked his innermost chamber to the world. Only the 'chosen' were allowed to enter, apparently - even he did not know what that meant. Who came up with that rule? It certainly wasn't he.

So, here he lay. Surrounded by week old grass and millennia old ice, with his heart surrounded by aeon old solitude. It was a sad life to be immortal, to be sure.

With a slow rumble, the man began to awaken. As if the continents were beginning to move again, he slowly raised his arm to his eyes and started to rub away the sleep that had hardened. "Ugh...awake again. Now what do I do?"

{Hoopa (Unbound)}

Despite Palkia having domain over space, he was the next most sensitive after Arceus to ripples in the soft fabric. Hoopa, in Pokemon form, had been showing off to a few Puruglies and a Snivy when something caused him to pause his magic trick. Nose twitching, he looked up with an arched brow. So, that hulking bush was awake again? Lovely.

He could remember when he dumped Regigigas in the middle of an ocean. Sighing, he politely excused himself before floating up into the air. Running one of his many hands through his dark maroon hair, he grunted before saying "Allay, Hoopa Ring!" The ring on one of his left wrists expanded and opened up to make a portal. The Mischief Pokemon simply went through, immediately closing the portal after exiting. Ugh. It was cold. Grumbling, he looked around. Arceus had given the task to Hoopa and Palkia to keep an eye on any ripples of power in the human realm, be it other legendaries or an artificial force. Upon noticing no one or nothing was nearby, he figured the Colossus was simply waking up. It was an unfortunate must that Hoopa stayed and made sure Regigigas was okay though, and that no one had done anything to him.

Hoopa snorted at the soft tremor of power. Pokemon like him were the only ones who could feel it though. The density of the aura always tempted him to challenge the powerful being, but he didn't want to waste his time, especially once Regigigas got rid of Slow Start. Hoopa would actually be able to hold his own, and was immortal, but he wasn't strong enough to do much if the giant actually got a hold of him somehow. He didn't fancy the idea of getting crushed.

"Hurry up and get out here! Hoopa needs to see Regigigas! Arceus' wish!"

Hoopa tended to speak in clear sentences when annoyed or impatient. He wasn't annoyed, but he was impatient, cause he didn't like cold places. A flick of an arm summoned a maroon cloak for his body, and he felt much better. Any able creature would seek the walls inside of the Temple, but it was sacred ground that very few were even allowed. And Hoopa probably wasn't one of them. He briefly wondered if Regi would hold a grudge? Snickering, he waited for the huge Pokemon to show himself. The sooner he did, the sooner Hoopa could leave.

REGIGIGAS
Snowpoint Temple > Outside the Temple

With a long stretch, Regigigas began to stand up - disturbing the cold dwelling grass and purple heather that had wrapped itself around him during his slumber. His inner sanctum was freezing cold - not that Regigigas cared - as two massively heavy and tough stone doors sealed him away from the heat of the outside. In fact, the only light in the room came from tiny streaks of sunlight peering in from above, followed by cold wind and snow from the raging blizzard outside.

The Temple itself was split into two major sections - the Inner Sanctum, and the Temple itself. Long ago, the people of Snowpoint would come to the Temple to pray and worship the Legendary Pokemon (mainly Regigigas, judging from the ancient drawings on the wall and the fact that Regigigas slumbers there) but now it seems that only the bitter cold and icy snow resides there. The pillars that Regigigas once lovingly carved from stone now lie in ruins, some of them cracked and broken across the floor; a sad reminder of what the Temple once was, and now is. Oddly, however, Regigigas did not seem to mind. Time came for everyone - even Dialga - and eventually everyone would crumble away to dust, Regigigas honestly believed. If there is one thing you learn when you pull the continents around, it was that not even the continents were forever. Even they would eventually give in to Time.

Speaking of the continents, Regigigas could still feel them. He could feel their earthen energy, the natural life essence of the oceans, the forests and even the skies. "Well", he mumbled to himself, still sleep-ridden, as he began to move towards the gargantuan stone doors sealing him from the world, "At least the planet is still here." He knew, eventually, that the planet of humans and Pokemon would eventually cease to be - the real question was when. Then, he heard it. A faint echo of a voice travelling from outside his Temple. Odd. He couldn't tell exactly what was being said, or who by, but the coincidence of this mystery person arriving just as he woke up seems a bit much. As Regigigas threw open the massive stone doors, that must've weighed a few tonnes each at least, with ease - even though they had frozen over with snow and ice - he sent a massive echo of stone scraping on stone down the rest of the temple.

Approaching the daylight ahead of him, he saw a small figure standing in the temple entrance. "Who...oh. Hoopa." The guy who dumped him into the sea. Well, to be honest, he didn't care about that anymore. Sure, he was annoyed at the time - he had to swim across an entire ocean - but it was in the past and Regigigas was too peaceful and passive to hold a grudge. "What's the problem? What does Arceus want with me?" He was confused as to why Hoopa stated that he was only there because of Arceus' will - most of the Legendaries didn't even care about Regigigas anymore, since he had finished his job and spent most of his time in his Temple (though, he still knows of the others and they would probably know of him) so unless Arceus has gotten bored of the continents and their layout, Regigigas could not figure out why he was needed.

Krampus Krampus

{Hoopa (Unbound)}

"Arceus wants Regigigas safe."

Even though everyone knew Regigigas wouldn't be swayed by Mewtwo, he was among a list the god had made to keep an eye on. Not because he didn't trust them, but because he was worried about them. If Mewtwo couldn't bring someone to his side or control, he just killed them. And for immortal Pokemon, there were ways to handle them too.

Hoopa studied Regigigas, head tilted. Being shorter than the titan, he only stood at eight feet instead of Regi's nine in gijinka form. After seeing fit in comparing height, he looked around. He wondered what the poor guy did while alone. Not dwelling too much on it, the djinn sighed. "You are invited to Arceus' home. Hoopa assumes you aren't aware of the war?" It was known that the Colossus could sleep for centuries, missing a lot, so it was very likely that he could've been asleep during the time Mewtwo began his assault on humans and their Pokemon. He eyed the other male, waiting for an answer. "Hoopa is surprised nothing has come for Regigigas yet." There were a few Pokemon that could probably blow the doors open, though it was just a mutual understanding not to do that. Humans, however, or Mewtwo, would have no problem with doing it once they found enough firepower.

"Not smart to stay here."

Though humans would leave Regigigas alone, Hoopa couldn't say the same for Pokemon anymore. A few legendaries, the weaker ones, were already dead because they'd encountered Mewtwo and turned down his offer to join him. And recently, the bigger ones were being targeted. Groudon and Rayquaza have gone missing, though nothing is for certain yet. He'd even tried to save Solgaleo, but the lion had been frozen so horribly by an attack that he shattered upon being pushed off of a cliff. And there was a group of Shaymin that had been burnt alive by Mewtwo's goons. Sighing, Hoopa rubbed his face with one of his six arms, pinching the bridge of his nose. He at first helped out when he could, but when he got wind of Arceus switching realms with those who sought refuge from both sides, he followed.

"Hoopa is here just to check. If Regigigas wants to stay here, then he will stay here."

That was true. Hoopa couldn't drag Regigigas there. He wouldn't even move him if the titan didn't want to be moved. Assuming Regigigas had been asleep during Mewtwo's assault, Hoopa would fill him in if he cared to even ask. It was very possible that no one would find their way up to Snowpoint, and Regigigas would be free to live alone some more, as it was what he was used to. There was opportunity to live among others though, and Hoopa was curious to see if Regi would agree to at least checking the place out.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

REGIGIGAS
Outside Snowpoint Temple

He had only been asleep for around a week, so he had heard of the war brewing. While he wasn't exactly sure of the details, he knew that Mewtwo was angry at humanity and those that stood alongside humanity. He also knew that those that attacked or defied Mewtwo usually suffered a fate of death - which, considering that most Legendaries are responsible for something important, was not good for the world. He could already sense the delicate balance of the planet starting to shift. Although, to be honest, it was not the planet he was worried about.

It was his children. He cared more for his three children than the whole world combined, with all of its inhabitants and nature, and he would happily die for them. They were artificial, yes, but they were still his children. He had created them with feelings, memories, loves, hates...everything that made a living being a person. He was their father, and they were all family. If Mewtwo disturbed that...well, not even Arceus could stop Regigigas from enacting his revenge. Perhaps that was why Mewtwo hadn't hunted him down yet - perhaps he was scared of the titan. They were virtually equal in power, after all, and Regigigas' attacks were far stronger than that of the Psychic type. The only advantage Mewtwo had was that Regigigas needed to absorb the energy of the planet to get to full power, but that did not take long at all.

He considered the words of Hoopa carefully - he did have a point. It still wasn't safe. Besides, Regigigas was more than capable of helping Arceus in the war, so perhaps he should. With a nod, Regigigas accepted. "Very well. Let's go." Anyways, at the very least Arceus might know of what his children were doing - so the trip would hardly be wasted.

Krampus Krampus

||Robin||

She sighed, lowering her gaurd and took a seat under the shady tree again. Robin didn't want to be bothered at the moment, but oh well, She wasn't phased by him being here. " Don't worry attack. The name is Robin, nice to meet you..i suppose ." She crossed her right leg over her left one and tucked her hands over behind her head

Andrita Andrita

{Hoopa (Unbound)}

With a nod, Hoopa held out one of his arms.

"Allay, Hoopa Ring!"

The ring expanded and opened up a portal. "Step through." Once they'd both switched realms, he closed the portal and restored his ring. Both Pokemon were now in Arceus' current home. The sun was barely rising, meaning it was early in the morning. They'd ended up in a park-like setting, and Hoopa said "Regigigas' family is not here." He said it almost apologetically. Though the titan's children were strong, they weren't like their father, and were at risk of being hunted by Mewtwo. Perhaps they'd found a good hiding spot. For now. Looking around, he added as he walked off, assuming Regigigas was to follow. "But Arceus might know where they are." That was very true. Arceus could simply find where anyone was hiding if they were in a realm he created, which Regi's children were. "Arceus is with Xerneas right now though, so Regigigas must wait a while."

As he led the way to where the actual settlement was, Hoopa could already hear the murmur of the town as its Pokemon, and humans, woke up to start their day. It was a little odd to have humans there though, as they'd hunted Pokemon a few centuries ago, but Arceus was merciful. What Mewtwo was doing was horrible, and Arceus was giving refuge.

"Mewtwo is trying to find a way in." Hoopa spoke casually, though the idea was very serious. "Though Hoopa doesn't understand why Arceus hasn't done anything yet." Mewtwo attempting to break the divide between the two realms was a challenge to Arceus' power and standing in the war. It was technically enough for Arceus to enter the fight, but that would mean endangering those under his care currently, as leaving them unguarded would put them at greater risk no doubt. "Arceus remains neutral to protect this." At the last sentence, he gestured to the little settlement they'd come upon. There were numerous buildings of shops and homes, and even a few stalls to start the busy day with the scent of some food or other. When Hoopa and Regigigas were noticed, humans and Pokemon alike smiled and greeted them, scurrying out of their way as not to slow their walk.

"Hoopa is sure Regigigas' family will be able to join him here when Arceus finds them." Unless they decided to stay in the human realm. Maybe they were bonded to a human, or committed to the Allies against Mewtwo. It wouldn't be surprising if they were brought together either way, because Mewtwo was persistent. And though the only ones able, so far, to admit anyone into the current realm were Arceus, Hoopa and Palkia, Hoopa knew it was only a matter of time before the neutrals were forced into the war. Mostly because he knew something so peaceful couldn't last forever. Nothing good lasted forever.

REGIGIGAS
???

"Hmm." He had almost forgotten Hoopa's odd abilities of teleportation, but Regigigas was quickly remind as the being used a ring to open the portal. Stepping through, he experienced a lurch that he rarely felt as his body was suddenly in a different place - his mind knew what was going on, but he wasn't entirely sure his body knew. His heart almost stopped for an instant, as his eyes suddenly adjusted to the jarring change in scenery, before the 9 foot man looked back to the shorter, but still tall, 8 foot man. Regigigas' face grew solemn and his head tilted down, as if in deep sadness, as the Djinn mentioned that his children were missing. It was true, they were strong but...well, they could be stronger than all the other Legendaries combined and that wouldn't stop Regigigas worrying about them. He was their father, after all. He raised them, watched them grow strong and eventually waved them goodbye as they went on their own adventures. It had often been said to him by other Legendaries, on the very rare occasion that he spoke with them, that his children weren't real...that they were just creations with artificial hopes and emotions. That was not the case - even more so to Regigigas. Although, in a sense, he just craved companionship, so perhaps he became more attached to his creations that he should have. He never saw it that way, though. "I hope they're okay. Perhaps I should go look for them myself - I am a bit worried." Then, he looked to the company he kept. "Although, I don't know if you could understand what I mean. Only fathers would know what I feel."

As Hoopa gestured to the city sprawling around them, Regigigas' face grew surprised. He never really noticed the vastness of Arceus' realm before now - the last time he was here was way before the existence of normal Pokemon and humans, just when he was created to do his job. Since then, he had no idea of what Arceus was doing in his realm. To be honest, he wasn't even sure if this was Arceus' realm - it could just be a random city somewhere, as far as he could tell. He did wonder how the god was getting on - it had been a while. To be honest, after his job was complete, Regigigas just sort of...left the other Legendaries. Once he had arranged the planet as he needed to, he just let the others get on with it. Apart from the occasional visit from a curious minor Legendary every now and then to check that he hadn't died in his Temple, Regigigas never kept in touch with his old workmates. Other than his children, of course.

The man's golden mask covered the majority of his face, but it was still able to show gratitude with little problem. With a simple nod, thanking Hoopa without speaking a word, he followed the Djinn to what he presumed would be where Arceus reigned over his realm from. He had no idea, though. "Say, who else lives here? Legendary wise, I mean. I'd like to know who I might be living with for however long this will take."

Krampus Krampus

Xerneas

A clear agenda for the day sounded, actually kinda nice. He let out a breath of relief and slipped on his shoes. A sharp pang fell across the side of his head as the headache beat on. He moved to follow Arceus into the kitchen and found himself stumbling. Water, he needed water. He moved for the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of water. "I'm glad to hear that. It's been so long since we've had a day off." he spoke in a clear tone of voice. Not to worry about the happenings of their world for awhile. He watched his mate cook with a bottle of water to his lips, he drank down a few cool gulps. It seemed to help him a little while. "I'm getting kind of worried about these constant headaches. I don't know what's causing them." he frowned and put the cap on the bottle and placed it on the counter.

His ears twitched as the town began to stir and start. It warmed his heat that they found home here. They could live safely without worries, make families and just have fun. Carnivals happened everyday near the parks, young Pokemon played tricks and got scolded for it. What more could anyone ask for. However the weight of their safety fell on the guardians of this place. It was probably the cause of his turmoil. "Somewhere to go?" he echoed and placed a finger to his cheek. "Perhaps we could go to the beach, I can make us a picnic. Forget about worries and just enjoy the waves?" he asked with a light smile.

It had been awhile since they just enjoyed themselves. He could tell Arceus was stressed, he wanted to help destress him. He moved and rest his chin on the back of Arceus's shoulder, he was much smaller than the god and therefore couldn't rest completely. "What are you making?" he asked.

Krampus Krampus
(I'll add Mew and Mimic when the time comes)

{Hoopa (Unbound)}

When Regigigas told he probably didn't understand the parental bond, he laughed. It was loud and genuine. "Hoopa hates the idea of having his own kids. Never wants them. Ever, so Hoopa will never really understand what Regigigas means, but does know what it's like to care about someone. There used to be this human Hoopa worried about. His name was Ash Ketchum. He was the first human Hoopa checked on when Mewtwo started his foolish idea, but..." The Djinn would never fully understand the bond between child and parent, but he understood that Regigigas would be worried about others he cherished, who were close to him. Hoopa sighed as his encounter with the famous human came to mind. Unfortunately, Mewtwo had gotten to him before Hoopa could. Collecting himself, he looked over at Regigigas with a smile. "Regigigas' children are lucky to have him caring about them." He was aware that most Legendaries didn't even see the Colossal's children as real, but the Djinn thought that was stupid. He'd seen them. Seen them think, feel, and do everything other Pokemon could, so what was the difference?

When asked what other Legendaries were living in the realm, Hoopa blinked. Did that mean he was staying? Perhaps. "Arceus, of course. Then there's Hoopa, Cresselia, Xerneas, Celebi, seven Shaymin, Deoxys..." He listed some others before adding "Palkia technically lives here too, but spends a lot of time in her "Space Temple", as she likes to call it." Eventually, Hoopa and Regigigas left the slowly waking common area and entered what looked like where a portion of homes were set up. Some Pokemon, like the little Shaymin tribe, liked to live out in the woods still, but most Pokemon there used a home like a human would. Walking up to one of the larger ones, he raised a fist, using his knuckles to knock. Hopefully Arceus would be awake, the Djinn aware that he liked to wake up early.

As he waited, he turned to Regigigas, just studying him for whatever reason.

Nico Nico
{Arceus}

"We technically haven't had a real day off since we mated, actually."

Arceus snickered. Mewtwo began his conquest decades ago, Xerneas and Arceus having mated a few years into it. Being swamped by desperate Allies and malicious Pokemon working for Mewtwo, the Alpha Pokemon tolerated it up until Hoopa had walked in on him and Xerneas when they were aiming to get a little intimate. After snapping at the Djinn, he demanded that Hoopa keep everyone from getting within four miles of him and his mate-to-be at the time for the next seven days. A week of free time passed, and then it was back to work, Arceus and Xerneas not having more than a few hours of free time each day, and sometimes it wasn't every day. He didn't have the time for another outburst though, because they were so busy being basically ambassadors of their home dealing with the outside world.

When Xerneas mentioned his headaches, Arceus turned to look him. "We're having Uxie take a look at you before we go." It wasn't a suggestion either. What if his mate had something wrong with him? They would have to pass leaving the house most likely, so Xerneas could do what was needed to make himself better. Heck, Arceus was already thinking about staying either way. However, when the idea of going to the beach was brought up, he smiled softly. "That sounds great, actually. It gets us further away from any interruptions. If Uxie says you're good to go out, then that's where we'll be going." Feeling Xerneas rest against him, he felt content. Arceus had been about to answer his question about breakfast, but paused upon hearing a knock on their door. Exhaling deeply, he set down what he had in his hands, turned off the stove, turned around to look at his mate, and sighed. "Hopefully it isn't anything to busy us." Taking Xerneas' hand, he led him to their front door and opened it up. His brow arched at Hoopa, though he broke into a grin upon seeing Regigigas.

"Regigigas," Arceus greeted. "It's good to actually see you, old friend." The last time they'd seen each other was hundreds of years ago, when he dropped by to check up on the younger Legendary. Of course, the Alpha would have the Colossus beat with power, but even Arceus knew that he obviously failed to beat him in physical strength. It was why he asked Regi to pull the continents to how they were. "What are you doing here though? You usually stay at Snowpoint." His brows furrowed, and he glanced at Xerneas. "Did Mewtwo attack you?" That would be surprising, but not impossible since Regigigas always woke with Slow Start. If Mewtwo was going after those like Regi, then that would mean he and his army were growing considerably, dangerously, stronger. It concerned him.

And knowing how the other felt about his children, Arceus offered "Your kids are safe, by the way. They're hiding though, if I'm correct. Mewtwo actually tried to snatch Regice, but was unsuccessful from what he told me, though that was a month ago. I wouldn't put it past Mewtwo to try again." He then thought about the idea of Mewtwo doing anything to Xerneas, and the air grew noticeably denser. Sighing, he said "I'm glad that you're here, but Hoopa literally brought you here the day Xerneas and I finally got a day off. We're definitely meeting up tomorrow though. I haven't seen you in centuries!" Regigigas was among the few living Pokemon he had actually befriended. Sure, they hadn't seen each other much, but their few encounters were memorable ones. It was good to see a friend, though Arceus of course had been more than content with Xerneas' company during that time. "If you want to know something about what's been happening until then, ask Hoopa. Until you get tired of him. There's plenty others to ask, like Palkia and Cresselia."

REGIGIGAS
Arceus' Home

The Colossal man nodded as Hoopa shared his thoughts on children. Personally, he did not agree with Hoopa, but he could at least appreciate what it was like to want to protect someone. He laughed and nodded thanks as Hoopa told Regigigas how lucky his children were to have him - he loved the compliment. It made him proud to hear someone other than his children say that. As if he was doing a good job with them.

Regigigas simply chuckled as Hoopa mentioned Palkia and her temple. "Heh. A Space Temple, you say? Sounds familiar, doesn't it?" Although, to be fair, Regigigas didn't meditate in his temple, like the Spacial woman, but instead simply slept. Or, rather, stayed in complete stasis. He was strong, yes - he was impossibly strong, able to tow continents using little more than ropes - but after arduous work he needed to sleep in order to reconnect himself with the planet and its energy. It was a curse that he lived with, but it was his problem to bear. Perhaps that was another reason why Regigigas was so lonely - he could be out of action for weeks, months and even years at a time. Regigigas did not know any woman who could put up with that. Granted, he only needed to sleep like that if he did something that would require his amazing strength - and not normal day to day life - but that was besides the point.

As Hoopa knocked on the door, and awaited an answer, Regigigas stole another glance from the city around him. It was more impressive the longer he looked at it. Then, a little quicker than he was expecting, the door was opened. An old friend stood in the doorway with Xerneas in hand. Hmm, he thought, I guess they got together. Finally. "No, but I know what's going on. I've decided that rather than sleeping out the problem, I'll lend my strength." It was not an easy decision for him to make - turning himself into a soldier for war - but if this planet were to live, and his children to thrive, then he could not stand by and wait until it all blew over.

He sighed a heavy breath of relief as Arceus told him of his children. That relieved him beyond words. "Thank you. And yes, I'll happily meet up with you tomorrow - just let me know when, old pal!" He smiled visibly, mainly still about his children but also for meeting Arceus again. "Anyways, I imagine I'll need to find, or build, myself a home. Any recommendations?"

Krampus Krampus Nico Nico

{Arceus}

It was a little surprising to hear Regigigas offer his strength for the war. He always knew the Colossal to be peaceful creature. Unless his kids were in danger. Though his strength would be appreciated. "Let us hope you never have to lift a finger in this conflict though. I hate The idea of changing your peaceful nature I've come to respect. The humans and their Pokemon are strong. They produce results, and hopefully this situation is no different for them." Though so far, it would seem that the Allies were losing. Honestly, Arceus wouldn't be surprised if the neutral party was dragged into the conflict. Mewtwo wanted all humans dead or enslaved, and all Pokemon working for him, or dead.

At the agreement to meet up, Arceus smiled. The meet was not to be postponed now, so he'd need to have Uxie clear his schedule again for tomorrow. Upon Regigias asking about a home, he blinked. Tilting his head, he thought it over for a moment. "There should be some homes near here that haven't been taken, cause we always make sure there's a place to stay for newcomers. Though if you want to build your own house, there's land not a mile's walk from here that's empty and in need of a few structures for a new neighborhood." Unless Regigigas still wanted to live in the wild like some there, though he assumed not due to his question about living space. Looking over at Hoopa, he said "Go find Uxie if you're interested in building a home though. She should be showing some Raichu around that area, cause they were looking to build a house there too. She somehow manages the housing of everyone, so she'll help you out, whatever you decide to do." Someone needed to manage what Arceus couldn't, with the war and all, and Uxie somehow managed to be the perfect secretary, getting newcomers settled in.

"You're of course free to take your time with it all, whatever you choose to do. Everyone here stays as long as they like. Knowing you though, you'll probably want to find your kids soon. If you need to leave, ask Hoopa, Palkia or myself if I'm not busy. I will say that leaving is at your own risk though, and that even you should be careful." Who knew these days. Mewtwo was determined to have control of everything and everyone, including powerful titans like Regigigas.

(I keep telling myself I'll color or bold where my characters are speaking, but I forget every f*cking time. Sorry if it's hard to read or something, Emerald :'c)

REGIGIGAS
Arceus' Home

Regigigas nodded solemnly as Arceus spoke. "I don't want to fight, either, but a war is brewing and I will help defend this world as best as I can. It's my morals, or innocent lives." It was true, though - the gentle giant did not want to have to resort to bloodshed and destruction to quell Mewtwo's rebellion - although, if he had to, he would. Not only was the world in danger, but his children were too. Besides, if Mewtwo wins who suffers? All the humans, most of which have done nothing wrong at all, and a vast chunk of the Pokemon population who are happy living side by side with the humans. The war hasn't really started yet, and already Mewtwo has caused grief, pain and death. None of which Regigigas likes.

Mentioning homes, Regigigas nodded as he contemplated his options. It was true, he did want to find his children as quickly as possible - but, he did need somewhere to stay. Hmm. "I'll go see Uxie about building, then. You know how I work, Arceus - if this war is going the way I can see it going, I'll need to use my strength to fight properly. Which means I'll need somewhere safe to gather my energy back after using it." And, well, you couldn't get much safer than Snowpoint Temple and its humongous and incredibly heavy doors. Not even heavy machinery could breach its walls. Regigigas made sure to use bedrock when building his temple, to prevent such a thing from happening.

With that, Regigigas began to make his way towards where Arceus (presumably) mentioned where Uxie was operating. "Good luck with your day off, then." He deserved it. By the looks of everything, Arceus needed his day off. As he began making his way out of Arceus' garden, he turned his attention back to Hoopa. "Thank you, Hoopa. If you need to be somewhere else, I'm sure I'll manage by myself. Besides, I need to think where my kids actually might be nowadays, before I can go on a rescue mission."

Krampus Krampus

Acethekidd Acethekidd
Bastian smiled a bit, getting a bit comfy where he was now sitting. He knew something was on her mind, but it was best to not mention it until they were on better speaking terms. It is such a dull night, and he sighed for a bit , stretching slightly as he usually wasn't one to sit around and not do anything. However, this was better than wandering alone aimlessly. ".... So. How's your stance about this whole war going on ? " . He asked simply, wondering what type of reaction he would get .

||kage||

kage ventured forward towards an place unknown to him, but he didn't seem to noticed to much. He had other things on mind, like what Giratina was planing to do soon. The war that was going on right now didn't bother him at all since he wasn't involved in it. The ghost type Pokemon sighed, stopping for a moment and closed his eyes briefly. " Still haven't ran into a psychic type. I just hope he doesn't get to angry again." Kage hated when Giratina had lose his temper. Let's just say things had gotten a little out of hand when he did.

" What are you planning to do? And why am I questioning his choices." Kage opened his eyes and glanced above him." I'll make sure he succeed. " suddenly, something had caught him eye..something had flew above him. A pokemon? Maybe He finally find what he was looking for so he decided to follow after changing into his Pokemon. Kage lurked in shadows after the strange Pokemon landed, frowning. What was this vibe he was getting off this pokemon? It was normal at all..somewhat unsettling.

" What's this feeling I have..."

||Regice||

"Don't worry little one, your parents will be ok, they just need time to rest ok? Can you be a big girl and wait for them just a little longer?" Regice couldn't believe that mewtwo forces found this place. He managed to fend them off while the other headed for safer place, however..he did suffer many burns. Regice really didn't care about what happened to him, as long as the others escaped. In fact, the burns where taking a big toll on him..his body was in pain

" Yes, I'll wait for them! B-but..will you be ok mister?" The young girl asked. Regice gave her a gentle smile and nodded.

" Yes, I'll be just fine~." He glanced outside, looking at the harsh blizzard from large cave they where in. Hopefully they would be safe here, but...he had a feeling that he wasn't out of danger just yet

||Robin||

" My stance? Well, I don't know..i just want to get my friends back from Mewtwo. " She sighed deeply. " I don't understand, mewtwo went into hiding and left humans alone for a while...what made him want to this? Did more humans try to take him again? Anyway, I just want this to end so we all can live in peace. No one deserves this.." Just thinking about this all was making her very frustrated. She missed the gym challenges, making new rivals...the good ol stuff

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Andrita Andrita

(Using mobile, sorry for short posts)

Bastian did not really mind how the challenges were as of now. Technically you could consider it similar, just think of more blood shed and more violence than ever before. It didn't exactly both him that bad, he never really had anyone to call family or friends, now all he had was allies . However, when the other mentioned a family being kidnapped, it sort of lit a fire inside of him, and his face turned into a more serious expression. He looked like he could honestly hurt someone incredibly bad. You can almost see the fury in his eyes. " I'll help you..." .
( Acethekidd Acethekidd )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back