• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let´s Brainstorm! (Doubling Friendly)

TheMysticNamedFae

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About Me
Hey! I am Fae and I am looking for an original long-term RP partner with OCxOC!

I love romance, it´s a must for me in every RP and although I do prefer to play F, I do not mind if we do FxF, FxM, or FxNB. If you are interested in doubling, then we also can do one MxM pairing if that is more your style!

I have nine years of roleplaying experience and I am pretty active, meaning one response per day but often more. I can get very engaged in our RP, like making maps, family trees, and the like. I am very invested once you get my interest. I write in third person and in past tense. I would say I am an Advanced Literate Novella writer, meaning: I write a LOT. I write on average somewhere between 400-2000 words but can easily pump it up to 4000 if given enough to work with.

Requirements
  • Be at least 18, but somewhere between 25-30 would be preferable due to my own age and personal experience.
  • Be LGBTQIA+ friendly, and comfortable with characters not fitting into the social beauty standard.
  • We can RP either here or on Discord! Whatever you prefer.
  • Write in 3rd person and past tense. At LEAST 400 words per message.
  • Be willing to play many side characters as I am going to do the same.
  • Be active, one message a day would be great, but I can totally wait for 1-2 days

What I am Looking for
I am honestly interested in many things as long as I get my romance, I have a few pairing and tropes ideas. I even have two Starters prepared we definitely can use if you are interested.

One thing I will NOT do is Modern Slice of Life. If you want it modern, then at least add some fantasy to it, otherwise I am not interested. Also, I want a happy end, yes, I am sappy like that. Aside from that, I am more than willing to brainstorm with you.

So, if you fulfill the requirements and are interested, reach out to me and send me a sample of your writing. It would also be great if you could add your favorite tropes, pairings ideas, or just general ideas you had, so we can see if we will mesh well. If you just hit me up with "hey, wanna RP?" I am just gonna ignore you as it shows me you haven´t read this all.

Have a lovely day either way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back