• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Let me plot your demise! >:)

SmittenKitten

That's one smitten kitten

Heya guys! SmittenKitten again!

I have some more plots in mind for you all!

The bold character is the character I prefer playing, okie dokie?

(But I would still be willing to compromise ;3)

The Element of Surprise

Character one is a girl working for the CIA as an undercover agent. She is sent to infiltrate a top secret organization and report back to the government as to what the organization is planning. They need secrets to expose them. And their Top secret? Every member of the group has the ability to manipulate a different element - earth, water, fire, and air. They spy has everyone convinced that she is one of them. Well, everyone that is, except Character two, a man with the ability to manipulate fire. He corners her, tried to humiliate her in front of the others, expose her for the fraud she is. He demands a demonstration of her abilities... And she is just as surprised as he is when she delivers. She blasts him back with a current of cold air, stunning everyone in the audience. What happens from here is up to you.

Sing To Me

Girl A doesn't know the first thing about music, but she knows everything about making guys fall for her. Boy B is a hardcore music student, spending all his time perfecting his voice in hopes of securing his spot in a top music school. He is banking on a scholarship. Girl A joins the music club on a dare after being told that there was no way she could make him fall for her. Well, she set out to prove them wrong. Will she leave him speechless and begging for more, or will his passion for music get in the way of her mission?

Shot Through the Heart

Character A is a contracted hitman - a ruthless killer. Character B is the one they are contracted to kill. Why? They rejected their boss' romantic advances. So, now, they must pay the price. Character A has Character B in their sights... But they can't pull the trigger. Something about Character B has caught their interest. The hitman is smitten. Their solution? Character A kidnaps Character B and locks them in a cabin deep in the woods. Character B wants to escape - Character A wants them all the themselves. What will happen?

The Perfect Partner

Character A has never been in love, never been in a relationship. But, they want to be. Character B makes extra money helping hopeless romantics find true love. The only rule? They can not fall for Character B. Character B decides to help the hopeless Character A. They seem interesting... Can Character A resist the urge to fall for Character B, or will their love dig them into an even deeper hole?

(Based off of High School Debut. Havent read it? You should. It's an amazing manga lol)

The Deal

Girl A is a part-time cleaning assistant at a world- famous music school. She dreams of becoming a singer, but doesn't have near enough money to even dream of attending. One night after everyone else has left, she is cleaning up one of the dance studios. She can't help but sing as she works.

Boy B is a music student who attends the school. Not only is he a student. Oh no. He is the Directors son. He hears someone singing on his way out of the building and stops to listen to the girl. He records her and makes his father listen to her.

The next thing Girl A knows, she is being offered a full scholarship to attend - so long as she can tame the Directors unruly son, that is.

Secret Princess

The king has fallen ill, and the queen is in panic-mode, fearing that her daughter is next. Someone on the queen's court is trying to poison them. To keep the princess safe, the queen sends her to a small commoners village on the edge of their kingdom. She is sent to live with a stern guardsman who does not know who she truly is. He thinks she is nothing more than a spoiled farmers daughter. To keep herself safe, she must not reveal her identity to anyone. The guardsman teaches her a thing or two about being humble. The princess is treated poorly by the townspeople, but she knows when to keep her mouth shut.

Will the princess' charm captivate the guardsman, or will her prim and proper ways get on his last nerve, and land her on the streets?

I hope to RP with you all soon~​

Wow! You are really good at plot writing! I would love to roleplay with you. Could you message me to talk about the details? I can't start conversations yet.

Thinslayer said:
I'm interested in doing the Secret Princess RP with you. I can handle the guardsman.
Alrighty~ We can totally do Secret Princess!

OceanLover said:
Wow! You are really good at plot writing! I would love to roleplay with you. Could you message me to talk about the details? I can't start conversations yet.
Why thank you~ I shall PM you shortly so we can talk details :3

Shot through the heart rp works for me. You can be either one of the two as I don't mind playing either role.

Hi there, I had a look through all of your plots and The Secret Princess really interests me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back