• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Let me mess with you MxM MxF

Ticl

The baddest
Hey everybody! I'm ticl, a 25 y/o writer that's been roleplaying for a while. This is going to be a bit of a half baked thread but it should be fun. I've been looking specifically for MxM or MxF

Let’s start with what I can give you:
Dynamic Characters: I personally play dominate character and I love characters that clash, I love opposites attract and I really love age gap relationships where I would be playing the younger party. Most of my characters are young (all over 18) and I play them as playful, mischievous, adventurous, mean spirited, spiteful, hateful, pushy, seductive, infatuated etc.
Patience: Do what you want, shit, even ghost me, I don't hold grudges
Plot: I have ideas that we can flesh out but I’d love your input as well and if you have your own ideas that you think I would enjoy lemme know.

Quick Settings:
Western
Supernatural
Slice of Life
Medieval
Horror/Thriller
Wild West
Historical
Superpowers
Dystopia
Apocalypse
Family Dynamics

Now, What I hope you can provide for me:
Interactive and creative Characters, the more our characters clash, the better. I like playing against older characters that are more reserved or sheltered.

id Loveee to do a medieval or family rp w/ you, if accepting of coursee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back