• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Let Me Go [Karin Kurayami]

She looked at him curiously. "Where will you be, Alec? Not that I wouldn't mind relaxing by the lake alone.." Keira thought that it was strange that he was bringing her out here and then leaving.

Alec smirked, "Well, I am not letting you walk alone, silly." he told her, "I'll be with you before walking you home." he told her. He didn't want to let her know that he would be putting anything into motion, but he was going to put his plan into action, tomorrow.

She smiled and nodded. "Okay.." Keira looked out the water and thought of Merek. This was their spot and it seemed like everyone knew that as well. She sighed as she thought about the time when she pushed Merek into the water. He had come out and chased her before grabbing her and dunking her. It was one of the funniest memories here.

Alec smirked as she did, he was going to make everything go the wrong way. She would find out that Merek was a deserter and then he would have his opening. But all he had to wait for, was the signal when they were for lunch. He looked at her and smiled, "He will be back." he assured her, :You were thinking of merek right?" he told me a few thinks about your time here."

Last edited by a moderator:
She smiled and nodded, looking at Alec. "Yeah.. I was just thinking of the time when I pushed him into the lake and dragged me in." She said smiling weakly. "I'm sorry. I feel bad talking sea out Merek all the time.."

Alec smirked, "Well, it would be silly to say that, after all, I think about him a lot, with him gone." he lied. The only thing that he ever thought of was how to get her away from him. "He is my best friend after all." he smiled.

She smiled and looked at him, nodding. "But you don't talk about him every second of the day." She said before poking him and then looking at the lake. "I just want him home."

Alec chuckled, nodding, "You have a point, but I am not in love with him." he laughed, "He is my best friend, we don't have that connection, like you two have." he smirked as he thought of the fun he would have when he was home. Merek would be back in town and more importantly, he would be locked in his mirror.

Her stomach growled and she blushed a little. "I'm going to go get something to snack on. I'm starving." She said, walking toward a vendor for food.

Alec nodded as he smiled at her, "Do you want me to come with you? I know that it is still light out, but might help to make sure you don't get into any trouble, even now."

She rolled her eyes and looked at him. "Me? Get into trouble? Please. I could make kingdoms cower with one spell, I'm just not permitted to use them here. But you may come if you like." Keira walked to a vendor and got some fried dough. She popped them into her mouth and smiled. "So good..."

Alec sighed, as he watched her before getting to his feet and smirking as he watched her. He looked at the sun, Merek should be coming in town soon. He was happy to think that she might just miss him and he would love to let Merek know that he just missed her. But he would wait for her, as he looked out, he would know when Merek was back and he knew he would have to keep her with him then.

Alec glanced at her and smiled, "I was just thinking of Merek." He smirked at Kiera, "I doubt he would let you eat all of those snacks." he chuckled, pointing out how heal conscious Merek was. He always had to stay in fighting for, so Alec knew that Kiera and he didn't see eye to eye on food.

She laughed slightly. "He gets really mad, but then I work it off, so he's getting better with it." Keira smiled and looked at Alec. She did her dancing and magic and it seemed to burn a lot of fat. She actually needed to eat all of this or she would look sick

Last edited by a moderator:
Alec chuckled, "I would believe that this is the only time you two ever fight." he told her, not really seeing them fighting at all. Aria had her way and for the most part Merek had ver little problems with dealing with her way.

Alec chuckled, nodding, "I can see that. I always hoped to find someone like you. To have the same relationship as Merek, he was always happy when I saw him, mostly with you."

She blushes and smiles. "Well thank you Alec... That's really sweet..." Keira threw away her trash and thought. "I wonder if they delivered the mail yet... Maybe I should go home and see." She said, beginning to walk back to her home

alec grabbed her arm ,"Wait." he called and pulled his hand back, "Sorry, it's just we have been having a nice time, shouldn't we just keep going just for a little while longer?" he suggested

She raised an eyebrow and frowned. "You have been acting really strange today.. What's going on, Alec?" Keira asked, crossing her arms and frowning. She didn't like the idea of him planning something, even if it was a surprise. He was adamant that they should stay here.

Alec smiled, shaking his head, "Nothing. I just want to relax for a day. It's hard to focus on work and Merek and not be overdoing it. My best friend is in a war I can't do anything about and the long it goes on the more useless I feel." he lied, he wanted to sound and be helpless, but he knew that he had to stay focused on it. "I wasn't even called on to fight. I can at least be a friend to my best friend's love."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back