• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Let Me Fix Your Broken Pieces [1 more spot remaining]

Harumi-chan

A Friendly Shipper

3104734c1b0414fdb93b72d62e9ce98fbb27a19f_hq.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life can be difficult for anyone, some more than others.

At Sakuramori Elite Center was created in hopes of assisting these who don’t have long or have things crippling them from living like everyone else. It is a three story building complete with dorms, medical rooms, exercise rooms, a large, beautiful garden, and other places that will help their inhabitants and/or make their lives easier.

Because of the large size of the center, those who are entered here that’d wish to talk with other inhabitants (something that is highly encouraged) may use the online messenger that had been added to their phones upon registration.

We strive to shoot for the best results when treating your loved ones so drop them off into our caring hands.

Guidelines:

• Please be 18+ when applying
  • This roleplay will take place completely over discord.
  • This roleplay will be mostly based around the messenger the inhabitants are equipped but there will be times where 3rd person roleplaying will take place in separate channels. I’d like to ask you to at least write a paragraph when those 3rd person roleplaying moments arise.
  • Anime pictures only for appearances.
  • If you’d like to apply, please fill out a profile then send it to me privately.

Dorm Numbers:

Girls’ Dorms: (Floor B)

[B1 to B20 Available (Excluding B13)]

- B13: Yukiko (Yuki) Ito

- B18: Freya Rivette

- B4: Mikuru (Miku) Ohno

-

Boys’ Dorms: (Floor C)

[C1 to C21 Available (Excluding C18 and C17]

- C17: Akira Usagi

- C18: Kohaku Miyama

- C22: Oliver (Ollie) Knight

- C20: Tadashi Kobayashi

Profile Layout:

Name: (First and Last Name)
Condition: (This condition can be physical, social, or emotional)
Dorm #: (Girls are on Floor B, Boys are on Floor C)
Short Bio: (1 to 2 paragraphs)
Appearance:

Accepted Patients:

Name: Akira Usagi
Condition: Deaf
Dorm #: C17
Short Bio: Akira never speaks out loud and it’s been that way ever since he first became deaf. He spends most of his time alone and writing, Just writing. Most of the time he is seen with a pen and paper in his hands and it can be hard to snap him out of his “zone” when he gets too into his writing. You do not need to know sign language in order to communicate with Akira due to the fact he can read lips. However, fast talkers can be hard to understand.

Akira’s family had gone from supportive to his problems to irritated by them which is why they’d dropped him off here. He can supposedly speak normally with an enticing voice but it has never been heard by anyone in the center and no one knows if it ever will be.
Appearance:
aki1.png

Name: Kohaku Miyama
Condition: Heart Problems
Dorm #: C18
Short Bio: Kohaku is a bright boy with a dream as big as his smile. He’d always wanted to be an athlete and someday be in the world Olympics, he still wants to. The issue is that, if he over exerts himself too much, he becomes in danger of having a heart attack. His parents told him to give up before he severely hurts himself but he didn’t listen, causing him to be on the ground in pain after a long training run. After that, they sent him here.

Still, Kohaku refuses to give up and let go of his dreams or his smile. This time, he’s going to go about training in a different way. A safer way….once he finds a safer way that is.
Appearance:
d8bf944308e760cbdd52b48cd82be708.jpg

Last edited:
….. //QwQ// I'm 16?…. Also in general these rp's last better on site, I can help set up if needed, though I'd say the age block is really gonna cut off a lot of great members form joining! I already had a character to use until that came up XD Harumi-chan Harumi-chan

….. //QwQ// I'm 16?…. Also in general these rp's last better on site, I can help set up if needed, though I'd say the age block is really gonna cut off a lot of great members form joining! I already had a character to use until that came up XD Harumi-chan Harumi-chan
Well the thing is that using a messenger for this plot better suits it since it delves more into the messenger feel that I'm going for (since 50% will take place in a fake messenger). I don't think forms/threads would give the same feeling.

Asking for 18+ in age members is something I sadly won't budge on. It's a personal preference of mine when roleplaying with others.

….. Imma gonna lurk as revenge because I've been waiting for a plot like this for ages and I can't join!? XD

From what I understand, Rena wants males and females in this RP to be equaled out, so no more male characters until we get another girl after the last one needed to get the RP started.

(until then, I'll be waiting very patiently for my moment to shine XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back