• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom let go Votron! Main focuse would be Adam and Shiro.

Espy-Ninja

(she / her) A simple star in the night sky
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I just feel like Shiro got cheated out his happy ending, and deserves one!
I would like to go with the canon of season 7 for the most part, the main difference being that Adam didn't die in his plan, it crashed, he lived, and got taken by the Galra. So even though the main focus would be on Adam and Shiro, I want to have all the other in it to for a larger storyline as well. I thought it would be fun to start with when saving Adam somehow, this is something I would like to talk to you about.

I can play Adam or Shiro, Pidge(she/her), Mat, Lance, and Allura.

I'm online a lot at the moment, though I am still new so I will need to ask you to shoot me a PM to start things off. I'm a long time roleplayer who loves to write hella long post. I mean I have written like page long post before and highly enjoy doing so.

Last edited:
Hey! I'm definitely interested. Do you mind if I PM you? ^^

hello all still looking for variety!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back