• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Les Secrets Em Fleurs IC (Reboot)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

erzulie

cheers for spring; for life; for a growing soul

The Day of Fête Des Fleurs has finally arrived. The people of Fleurscent had been preparing since the beginning of June. The City was decorated in various shades of yellow. The flower of the week was daffodil and so everything was dressed up accordingly. Despite it being early in the morning people were already flooding in, tourists arrived by foot or by bike. The local inns were all booked for the festival. The people of Fleurscent had once again opened their beloved town up to the outside world, yet not all were happy about it.

On the bright side, the town was buzzing with color and life. There were vendors located all over the town, selling everything from baked goods to flower crowns and jewelry. Children ran to from place to place, their giggles and excited chatter brightening the overall vibe of the town. They, along with many of the citizens spoke in walkie talkies and there were a few mobile phones that could be seen within the crowd. Though they were far from the smartphones that the rest of the world had gotten used to.

Soon people began to head towards the town square, where a lovely fountain stood tall. The water from the fountain was stunning, clear and sparkling in the sunlight. Standing in front of it was the mayor. The charming man stood on top of a small stage that was used for live acts and music. William Smith was American born, he’d moved to Fleurscent as a little boy years ago and like all others he was treated with contempt along with the rest of his family. Though he was able to secure the position of mayor with his charm and honest personality, overcoming the challenges he faced as an outsider.

With a microphone in hand John smiled his usual charming smile and spoke. “It is that time of year again! Once again we welcome the beginning of summer and the start of Fête Des Fleurs. I know that you’ve all been waiting for this special celebration for quite some time now and I’m glad to say that the wait is over. I’d like to welcome all of our tourists who have traveled far and wide to experience and get a good look at this wonderful town. Let us use this festival as a way to come together, bond, and learn from one another. We all have stories to tell I’m sure. So with that, I’d like to say let the festival begin!” John’s speech was met with mixed reactions. There were those who clapped for him politely while others were more enthusiastic. The citizens were clearly torn.

©social
Les Secrets En Fleurs
_

introduction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back