• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Les Fleurs OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Japanese-Flowering-Cherry-PNG-Photo.png

dropping a comment here to say hello ! and to spread les f l e u r s!

Something about your intro reminds me of the trailers I have seen for Paradise Hills.

EMMA ROBERTS is amazing <3

Hi! I just wanted to say that I unfortunately have to drop out of the RP. I was thinking and came to the conclusion that due to the amount of RPs I currently have and the fact that I'll be much busier soon, I won't have the time I want to have for more RPs. Your RP should have people that can be active. I hope you all have fun!

Hi! I just wanted to say that I unfortunately have to drop out of the RP. I was thinking and came to the conclusion that due to the amount of RPs I currently have and the fact that I'll be much busier soon, I won't have the time I want to have for more RPs. Your RP should have people that can be active. I hope you all have fun!
Aw I completely understand! Thanks for letting me know.

Hi erzulie erzulie just a quick question have the characters have been selected already I finished mine yesterday. i guess I should have mention before that my girls was done but I was just curious since today the characters were going to be selected :)

Hi erzulie erzulie just a quick question have the characters have been selected already I finished mine yesterday. i guess I should have mention before that my girls was done but I was just curious since today the characters were going to be selected :)
Hey sorry I must have looked over her, she’s accepted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back