• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom les miserables. please.

nightmares.

wish i were heather
bonjour, it is i. i don't know how many people on here are interested in a les mis rp (i ran a search on the site and found nothing) so i'll keep this short and sweet!!

• i'm 18+ and will only rp with 18+ writers
  • i'm looking for someone who's comfortable writing at least 2-3 good paragraphs per post
  • pretty much down for anything involving the les amis (within site rules), be it canon, au, pre-revolution, post-revolution, during the revolution, whatever. marius x eponine au, marius x cosette, enjolras x eponine au, heck i'll even do eponine x montparnasse or something. i'm also open to the idea of ocs! not too keen on anything involving valjean or javert, and i've never done mxm before so i'm not too sure about writing e x r but i'd be willing to give it a shot if we have a good plot going!

shoot me a pm if you're interested!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back