• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lenora Van Helsing X Oswald Abbott

Rinasako

Characters:Vinna Mornlight, Sumire Takai
Oswald_Abbott Oswald_Abbott

( Hope it's ok! I think, I can edit the topic title if you don't like it... )

The Van Helsing family became famous because they hunted and murdered creatures like Desisa.
It wasn't a habit to let their victims alive and study them... But Lenora Helsing knew about that her own sister started to work on such a project. And in these times Lenora had to recognize that her sister disapeared... Since months already then.
So Lenora was about to give up to find her, but she was upset because of it,of course. Something in her thoughtful head kept saying that she has to do something. Do anything.
The fact that her only friend was gone without any warning words, that fact put a permanent pain into her heart... Finally this pain leaded her to think about that project.
What if she could find something if she would continue her sister's work? - The reddish haired woman often asked this in herself. - Something what could give a clue maybe...
One night she made her decision.
She was sure about that her family, the other Helsings thought that she went on her regular trip to hunt down then kill those creatures... But Lenora had a different plan now.
She put her long and dark leather coat on, as well she grabbed her wide brimmed hat too then she stormed out of the night with her light sword on her side.
She went that observe some Desisa only, but not without her weapon.

(It's fine I condense my things instead of spreading them out)

Oswald was walking through the woods, the wind blowing through his black hair, at least the tufts not underneath his top hat. He fixed his black suit and Red tie, The crimson matching his left eye while complimenting his sapphire blue right one. His pear white skin gleamed in the dull moonlight and it was times like this that Oswald enjoyed. He seemed to almost float across the dirt his eyes gleaming in the dark like two beacons in the night Unaware he was being followed by a child of one of his sworn enemies.

He fidgeted with two beautifully carved daggers as he went, It was clear that this would be one of the only times he could be easily captured for study, weak and alone.

Lenora followed the male for almost an hour. The night was windy, so a few stray curl of her hair fell out from her ponytail, but she ignored them. She found strange that she didn't see any sign of that her target would sence her smell from the air. So this was what worried her.
While she pressed her back against a tree she kept her
aquamarine eyes on the figure of the male. Why is he here alone? - She thought in her mind. - It would be a mistake that I following him?
Lenora observed the person cerfuly. She sizing him up, watched as he walked and she tried to find out the thoughts of the lonly Desisa.
Finally Lenora took a short breath then she stepped bravely ahead. Her arm held her sword towards the male's back.
"Don't make any sudden movment!" Lenora's voice wasn't loud as she spoke. "How long time do you know that I am after you?" She asked.

He tenses up at the blade as he exhales "I d-didn't k-know" he said with an accent that seems smooth and literal with a hint of British and Russian his eyes glowing a bit as he slowly turned "N-Now If y-you will r-remove t-the b-blade i-im s-sure we c-can t-talk about t-this"
He said this with little confidence, which made sense as males of his species were pretty weak. He had to have weapons, all Desisa's did even if they were hidden by magic but he didn't seem to reach for any. His eyes dilate as he scans to see if anyone else would be poking him with a sword. at the news that there was no other souls he sighed in relief.
"N-Now" he began "C-can y-you t-tell m-me w-what I-It is you want h-human?" he asked with a hint of sarcasm. "B-Because I-if n-not I h-have t-things t-to do" he put out an air of confidence despite his trembling. He was thinking to himself that maybe if he seemed calm and firm she would leave him alone. She was what he most feared, A human Female, a mixture of the two things that brought him despair. Her gender and species.

Although the creature turned to her slowly Lenora felt a little dose of fear inside her which was combinated a kind of surprise. That was a strange, unfamiliar situation when she had to look into a Desisa's eyes. Her family always fought with their species. But to talk with one of them...
Nonetheless, Lenora wipped these thought out of her head now and she kept her intense gaze on the male's gaze. She focused on his words and she still held her blade against him.
Finally she started to speak.
"I am not here to slay you, creature..." Her voice was a bit firm, but real honesty flashed in her eyes under the shadow of her hat.
"You will be much more useful alive,sir." Here the woman's hand fell to her side along with her sword. So the two of them stood there, face to face.

She now had full view of his face, his glowing eyes standing out the most, his slightly sharpened teeth bared in a smile. "S-so," he began in his exotic accent "I-If y-you a-are n-not h-here t-to k-kill me, w-what i-is it y-you n-need f-from me? Ms?" His eyes turn to slits for a moment before frowning "Ms. VanHelsing.." he said without stuttering for the first time. "I k-know y-your family, w-we are o-on less t-than g-good terms."

"After a-all y-your ansestors a-are t-the reason m-my k-kind s-started the plague."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back