• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legends of Nyrvasta [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
saturn x sin saturn x sin just realized that you haven't posted your character on CS thread, was looking for the interesting male's sheet :P

DVationz DVationz btw, as I read on NPC thread, we are allowed to have some NPCs, yes? I was planning to add Tia's brothers as NPC in the future if allowed, will be fun playing around with those two occasionally xD

saturn x sin saturn x sin just realized that you haven't posted your character on CS thread, was looking for the interesting male's sheet :P

DVationz DVationz btw, as I read on NPC thread, we are allowed to have some NPCs, yes? I was planning to add Tia's brothers as NPC in the future if allowed, will be fun playing around with those two occasionally xD
You're more than welcome to add them as NPCs. I should be posting Kargras and hopefully Ashryn in the NPC thread later tonight as well. If you're curious as to how to structure their "character sheets" it'll be exactly the same as the normal character skeletons you used to make your character. The mage cs if they're a mage, the supporter cs if they're not a mage.

DVationz DVationz how long are planning to stay in the night before moving to next scene?
twotonedsaint twotonedsaint lol I imagine Adonis go up and down several times while speaking to Tia, both Tia and Adonis totally not good at talking to strangers, are they? xD I will have Tia finishes the conversation on the next post I guess and wait for the next scene, she will go to rest.

DVationz DVationz how long are planning to stay in the night before moving to next scene?
twotonedsaint twotonedsaint lol I imagine Adonis go up and down several times while speaking to Tia, both Tia and Adonis totally not good at talking to strangers, are they? xD I will have Tia finishes the conversation on the next post I guess and wait for the next scene, she will go to rest.
Well once I reply myself I'll probably give ghost honey and anyone else another chance to post before we continue to the next morning

Fun fact, writing long posts that also have code on a mobile phone is not fun. Took me half the day to write it up in-between a nap and an hour of Breath of the Wild.

Hahaha that's why I prefer to write on my laptop than mobile, too small for me :dead:

Btw about excelgamer, he is known to be MIA in many RPs. Once in one of my RPs, someone told us that excelgamer has been MIA in most of his RPs. Turned out he too nowhere to be found except submitting CS on that RP. I want to warn you before hand, but I thought maybe he has changed or something. Oh welp, he did it again here :deadopenmouth:

Hahaha that's why I prefer to write on my laptop than mobile, too small for me :dead:

Btw about excelgamer, he is known to be MIA in many RPs. Once in one of my RPs, someone told us that excelgamer has been MIA in most of his RPs. Turned out he too nowhere to be found except submitting CS on that RP. I want to warn you before hand, but I thought maybe he has changed or something. Oh welp, he did it again here :deadopenmouth:
That's okay, just means there's room for someone else should they see it as interesting

Do you care if we respond before everyone in our group posts? I wasn't sure if it'd be alright for me to respond to Dovinique's post before Ghost Honey did, and I wanted to double check! (Especially since my theoretical post would be relatively short.)

Do you care if we respond before everyone in our group posts? I wasn't sure if it'd be alright for me to respond to Dovinique's post before Ghost Honey did, and I wanted to double check! (Especially since my theoretical post would be relatively short.)
I'd imagine it's fine (it seems like you're just asking if you can post first basically, and it doesn't seem like there's any sort of post order), but I dunno.

I'd imagine it's fine (it seems like you're just asking if you can post first basically, and it doesn't seem like there's any sort of post order), but I dunno.
It's fine to post a response. Just don't post too many times without giving others a chance to respond.

The lore thread has been updated with new information that will be relevant for upcoming story events. In addition, once we've made it to that point I'll be allowing all original participants the choice to make a second character should they choose to. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back