• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Legend of the Seven Stars

MEOW
G'day!!~ :3

NU!!!!! I just found this really cool roleplay and I'm one spot away from being able to participate~ QwQ
d8faf8cc37fa55d3b4c8a66797f485b8.gif

Avatar Arvis Avatar Arvis I-I will play anything or anyone, maybe we can discuss this in PM or on discord???? (P-Please?….)
tumblr_okprhoMmV41thzx08o1_500.gif

Thinking of using this character if I can join:
Miyasaka.Ryou.full.2113481.jpg
MEOW
OR
Elphelt.Valentine.600.2112811.jpg
Props ^^ This one because I really like her and think she's really cool, prob gonna name her Alice (Second name Usagi maybe?) and I really want a chance to use her, I actually have 4 options for her name so far which I all like, I've been planning her out for a little bit now and I think she'd fit the rp no matter what role she gets. XD

1. Shiro Usagi [White Rabbit]
2. Kuro Usagi [Black Rabbit]
3. Alice Usagi [Alice Rabbit/Bunny]
4. Tokei Usagi [Clockwork Rabbit/Bunny]

**[Means the english translation btw lool XD]

Last edited:

Positions:
Fire - Gohan510 Gohan510
Water - Open
Earth - The DoomyFish The DoomyFish
Air - Open
Lightning - Avatar Arvis
Light - @Believing Heart
Darkness - Open

Power Levels
Beginner - Barely able to summon your powers on command, generally after great concentration. Cannot generate your element in any form during this stage and must use already existing sources of your element. Powers are very weak and generally exhaust you after a few minutes. Only the simplest uses of your powers can be performed
Rookie - Summoning your powers requires less concentration but is still relatively difficult. Cannot generate your element, and must use existing sources of your element. Powers are now starting to become stronger, but the strain and exhaustion still results after a few minutes. Able to use your powers with a little more flexibility and accomplish slightly more than before.
Novice - Able to generally summon your abilities with considerable ease. Use of your powers now consumes less energy, and can be used for longer periods of time. Your elements can now be freely generated at this stage, though doing so consumes more power than using existing forms of your element. Your powers are now capable of decent amounts of force, and more intricate uses of your powers can be attempted.
Adept - Able to summon your powers with little effort. Your powers continue to create less strain on your bodies. Your powers are now considered mature, and as such have high strength and danger. Capable of generating your element with little effort. Capable of attempting complex uses of your powers.
Master - Your powers have reached their peak, capable of destroying a small city as a single individual if you so chose. Extreme techniques can now be accessed.

Power Advancement
Because I don't believe in having to watch each and every single RPer and debate on whether their characters deserve to advance in strength, I came to this compromise. As the RP progresses, so will our characters powers. Meaning, I will have post count Milestones in the actual RP to meet for each level to be unlocked. That way it will be a group effort for everyone to get stronger.

Gohan510 Gohan510 The DoomyFish The DoomyFish @BearBearBear @Believing Heart AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight @mulled @Aura Of Twilight @Love You to Death @Starbee

Looking to see which of you is still interested. Let me know by posting which element you want. This is a first come, first serve slot allotment.

Is darkness still open?

It's time to light up the show with the fire demon of the Kurosaki family. (He's not actually a demon of course i just say that to make him sound cool)

Alright everyone all the main stops have been claimed and I am making the main RP as we speak. I will tag everyone when the OC sheets are completed and character creation can begin.

To everyone that was unable to claim an elemental spot, I am looking for villains as well as "secondary" (plot revolves around the Seven Stars, but your position will have equal importance) characters..

Alright everyone all the main stops have been claimed and I am making the main RP as we speak. I will tag everyone when the OC sheets are completed and character creation can begin.

To everyone that was unable to claim an elemental spot, I am looking for villains as well as "secondary" (plot revolves around the Seven Stars, but your position will have equal importance) characters..
Could i make a villain too that basically is like my characters rival or no we only limited to one character?

Could i make a villain too that basically is like my characters rival or no we only limited to one character?

You can, however I usually request to see how people can handle their primary character first. I have seen too many people just jump in with multiple characters and lose steam quickly trying to keep up with the demand.

You can, however I usually request to see how people can handle their primary character first. I have seen too many people just jump in with multiple characters and lose steam quickly trying to keep up with the demand.
Lol okay, i do well with my two characters conflicting each other because I'm the creative type so new ideas always come up.

So I have a few questions for you

How similar to the real world is this RP?
Do you have an age limit you'd prefer?
How wealthy are we able to be at the start?
Can I start my character from prison?
And Can my character be an NFL player?

I wouldn't mind either those. Leaning toward Secondary characters, but I'll be either one since this seems like a cool role play

So I have a few questions for you

How similar to the real world is this RP? The RP will be set in a world pretty much the same as our present. Except the supernatural exists there, albeit a very excessively guarded secret
Do you have an age limit you'd prefer? Age limit will be 15 - 40
How wealthy are we able to be at the start? You may be as wealthy as you wish but your character must have faced/currently facing struggles that most people haven't/don't face in everyday life. It's part of why you are chosen to become a Star
Can I start my character from prison? Yes, though you'll have to figure out how to get your character out without help
And Can my character be an NFL player? Yes

Excellent. All of those answers gave me just what I needed and I believe I am ready to make the Cs.

Dante Tyrese Gibson the second will be a fun Character to play :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back