• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Legend of the Seven Stars

The Last Avatar
12,000 years ago....

Earth was a much different place. The oceans, lakes and rivers were crystal clear. The air was free of toxins and other contaminants. Nature flourished in a way that humanity hasn't seen in millennia. This was the time in which the most powerful civilization to ever walk the face of the Earth existed. The era of Atlantis lasted for roughly 1,200 years. Mankind lived in harmony with nature and magic. However the light in which they had basked in for generations slowly began to fade away. Slowly, ever so slowly, darkness took root in the hearts of the Atlantians. Eventually a war took place that would result in the destruction of Atlantis. With Atlantis gone, darkness fell across the world, slowly growing stronger as the centuries crawled by.

Before the fall of Atlantis, the most powerful mage foresaw the coming calamity as well as the dark path humanity would endure. But that wasn't all the old man foresaw. Seven points of light would eventually emerge from the dark. Their radiance giving them power to fight against the evils they would face. And thus the Legend of the Seven Stars was born.

Present Day...

You are a normal human. You have lived your lives as best you could. None of you had ideal childhoods, having survived tragedies, faced struggles, even fought to survive every single day. No one would believe that you could be worth much, including yourself. But that is where you're wrong. The winds of fate have begun to stir, and your time is coming. You my children are the Soldiers of Light. The Seven Stars gifted with incredible magical abilities in order for you to survive the struggles ahead.

Darkness has been growing stronger over the millennia. Monsters have been appearing across the globe with increasing frequency, and though the United Governments of the world has done its very best to hide these occurrences from the public. Now your time has come. Upon a chance encounter with a monster your powers awaken, and the very first step on an epic journey will be taken. Bound together by fate, it will take every one of you to defeat a force unknown to the world. There will be battles won and lost, cries of joy and sorrow. Every decision you make, every chance you take will have consequences. But if the world is survive, you must win.

Positions:
Fire - Gohan510 Gohan510
Water - ancertbe ancertbe
Earth - The DoomyFish The DoomyFish
Air - Starbee Starbee
Lightning - Avatar Arvis
Light - MJ ._. MJ ._.
Darkness - AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight

Power Levels
Beginner - Barely able to summon your powers on command, generally after great concentration. Cannot generate your element in any form during this stage and must use already existing sources of your element. Powers are very weak and generally exhaust you after a few minutes. Only the simplest uses of your powers can be performed
Rookie - Summoning your powers requires less concentration but is still relatively difficult. Cannot generate your element, and must use existing sources of your element. Powers are now starting to become stronger, but the strain and exhaustion still results after a few minutes. Able to use your powers with a little more flexibility and accomplish slightly more than before.
Novice - Able to generally summon your abilities with considerable ease. Use of your powers now consumes less energy, and can be used for longer periods of time. Your elements can now be freely generated at this stage, though doing so consumes more power than using existing forms of your element. Your powers are now capable of decent amounts of force, and more intricate uses of your powers can be attempted.
Adept - Able to summon your powers with little effort. Your powers continue to create less strain on your bodies. Your powers are now considered mature, and as such have high strength and danger. Capable of generating your element with little effort. Capable of attempting complex uses of your powers.
Master - Your powers have reached their peak, capable of destroying a small city as a single individual if you so chose. Extreme techniques can now be accessed.

Power Advancement
Because I don't believe in having to watch each and every single RPer and debate on whether their characters deserve to advance in strength, I came to this compromise. As the RP progresses, so will our characters powers. Meaning, I will have post count Milestones in the actual RP to meet for each level to be unlocked. That way it will be a group effort for everyone to get stronger.

Gohan510 Gohan510 The DoomyFish The DoomyFish BearBearBear BearBearBear MJ ._. MJ ._. AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight mulled mulled Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight Love You to Death Love You to Death Starbee Starbee

Looking to see which of you is still interested. Let me know by posting which element you want. This is a first come, first serve slot allotment.

Last edited:

Positions:
Fire - Open
Water - Open
Earth - Open
Air - Open
Lightning - Avatar Arvis
Light - Open
Darkness - Open

Power Levels
Beginner - Barely able to summon your powers on command, generally after great concentration. Cannot generate your element in any form during this stage and must use already existing sources of your element. Powers are very weak and generally exhaust you after a few minutes. Only the simplest uses of your powers can be performed
Rookie - Summoning your powers requires less concentration but is still relatively difficult. Cannot generate your element, and must use existing sources of your element. Powers are now starting to become stronger, but the strain and exhaustion still results after a few minutes. Able to use your powers with a little more flexibility and accomplish slightly more than before.
Novice - Able to generally summon your abilities with considerable ease. Use of your powers now consumes less energy, and can be used for longer periods of time. Your elements can now be freely generated at this stage, though doing so consumes more power than using existing forms of your element. Your powers are now capable of decent amounts of force, and more intricate uses of your powers can be attempted.
Adept - Able to summon your powers with little effort. Your powers continue to create less strain on your bodies. Your powers are now considered mature, and as such have high strength and danger. Capable of generating your element with little effort. Capable of attempting complex uses of your powers.
Master - Your powers have reached their peak, capable of destroying a small city as a single individual if you so chose. Extreme techniques can now be accessed.

Power Advancement
Because I don't believe in having to watch each and every single RPer and debate on whether their characters deserve to advance in strength, I came to this compromise. As the RP progresses, so will our characters powers. Meaning, I will have post count Milestones in the actual RP to meet for each level to be unlocked. That way it will be a group effort for everyone to get stronger.

Gohan510 Gohan510 The DoomyFish The DoomyFish BearBearBear BearBearBear MJ ._. MJ ._. AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight mulled mulled Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight Love You to Death Love You to Death Starbee Starbee

Looking to see which of you is still interested. Let me know by posting which element you want. This is a first come, first serve slot allotment.
Light for me! I don't know what exactly I'm going to do with that... laser beam? But gimme that! Pretty Please~

Positions:
Fire - Open
Water - Open
Earth - Open
Air - Open
Lightning - Avatar Arvis
Light - MJ ._. MJ ._.
Darkness - Open

Power Levels

Power Advancement

Fire for myself please or air doesn't matter! :)

Positions:
Fire - Open
Water - Open
Earth - Open
Air - Open
Lightning - Avatar Arvis
Light - MJ ._. MJ ._.
Darkness - Open

Power Levels

Power Advancement

I'll take earth if it's still open :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back