• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Legend of the Bespectacled Heroine (Interest Check) [Closed]

TanteRegenbogen

Cuddly enby auntcle
Plot: The story is about a heroine cursed with near sightedness and her companions who all where "too unsighty to be heroes". All of them have an aesthetical problem, whether it is having a face comparable to a hogs, an ugly birth mark or even just looking below average. While there is a hero group full of pretty people sponsored by the main goddess, our less than optimally looking heroes are sponsored by lesser gods or less popular gods. Additionally, it might be that some of our heroes may be stronger than the favored heroes and the favored heroes play an antagonistic role in our story.

The maximum of roleplayers would be limited to five.

Setting: Possibly an arcanepunk world with stuff like trains and machines but also limited weapon technology with only standard fantasy weaponry and possibly gunblades (however mana powered). World would be a large continent with many islands and a couple of nations.

Interested? Would it possible to play a centaur? 🥺
no. Elves, humans, orcs, ogres (not like Shrek, but rather oni, so looks like tall humans with horns), cat people, dog/wolf people. The demi-animals are the human with dog/cat ears and tails kinds. Also to make things weirder, all sapient species are interbreedable, so you can have a cat person orc for example.

no. Elves, humans, orcs, ogres (not like Shrek, but rather oni, so looks like tall humans with horns), cat people, dog/wolf people. The demi-animals are the human with dog/cat ears and tails kinds. Also to make things weirder, all sapient species are interbreedable, so you can have a cat person orc for example.
Ah, unfortunate. I'll have to pass then.

Is this still open and looking for rpers? (Note that if yes I might not necessarily join still; I'm simply looking for options of stories I am interested in, albeit this is one I would consider interesting)

Is this still open and looking for rpers? (Note that if yes I might not necessarily join still; I'm simply looking for options of stories I am interested in, albeit this is one I would consider interesting)
It was an interest check. I didnt make the RP because I couldnt think of a meaningful plotline. Maybe in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back