• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legend of Korra - After the War (jaydude x Necroknight)

NecroKnight NecroKnight
At Baatar's question, Kuvira's mind jumped to a vision of the two of them sitting in the garden of an estate much like Xiao and Li's, both of them a few years older than they were now, watching a number of young children playing together. It was an image that she'd imagined a few times in the past, the appearances, number and sexes of the children varying each time as she considered the many possibilities of what form her family might take. But each time, she had found it to be a pleasant image.

"You know what? I think I'd like that very much, having kids." Kuvira said, smiling.

jaydude jaydude

Baatar looked a bit surprised at that reaction, before he recovered and kissed her. Rather passionately at that. "You´ll have to forgive this fool then - since I assumed, the idea of kids might be something - that you wouldn't touch until many years later," he stated. "But...forget about it. If you want kids...then well have as many as we can handle..."

He chuckled at that thought, gently kissing her cheek several times - while his hand wandered to her waist and then gently tickled her stomach. "Well...we didn't shy away yesterday at that," he stated. They had done it a good long while, and in such a way that it might be possible. "...perhaps you might be even now....you know...already expecting?"

(G'night)

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"I don't know how to explain it, exactly. It's just that I feel that I've had a good last few years of adulthood, even if there are some things about it I regret. Also, this state's one of the safest and most prosperous in the Earth Kingdom, and I've got a job of sorts here, helping Li with its security. I'm in a good place in my life, and I'd like to share it with my kids." Kuvira replied after a few seconds of thought.

"That said, I'd like us to get married before we have our kids. That's how I've always wanted it to go. I hope that's okay with you." She then said, and then it occurred to her that Baatar might become worried, considering what had happened the other night. Fortunately, she had the means to reassure him.

"Don't worry. I can get a morning after pill easily enough. I don't want you to regret last night for a second, because there's nothing you need to regret."

In the other room, Xiao, lying on the bed with her wife's arms wrapped around her, whispered a question. "Li? I know it might be a bit late, but was last night too...kinky for you? I just can't bear the thought of making you do something you find uncomfortable, just for my sake."

(Night)

jaydude jaydude

"I didn't peg you for a traditionalist Kuvira. With your personality, I had thought you would have to be pried from a rock before you allow anyone to marry you off," humored Baatar. "But I can do that...infact."

As he spoke, that he soon leaned over to rummage through his clothes and soon find the inject he had been searching for. "I think you dropped this, in Republic City," he spoke, pulling out the ring he had given to her once and now he placed it back on her hand.

"Of course, we can do that. We can do it today even, if you wish - so less time to worry," he said, rubbing her back.

---

Li chuckled in reply, t her statement, having been hald-awake when Xiao asked that question.

"Your the one hand-cuffed and your asking me, if you went too far?" she chuckled, before kissing her neck several times. "I should be asking you that. But I regret nothing, last night was amazing."

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"Hey, I'm still human like everyone else. And all the time I spent around Su was bound to rub off on me in some way. And it's not as if having children will change my life too much. After I managed to successfully takeover the Earth Kingdom, I think I can integrate taking care of some children into my life." Kuvira said in reply to Baatar's first point, before letting him place the engagement ring back on her finger, and responding to his second point with a sweet smile. "As for your offer, thanks, but I think I'd like to have a proper wedding. One that takes a few months to plan and set up. Wouldn't you?"

=========

Xiao writhed and softly moaned as she felt Li's kisses on her neck, and suddenly felt a desire to resume the night's activities rising up within her. "It's just that I was the one who asked to be cuffed to the headboard, and it was a big step up from the times I've let you take control in the past. I just wanted to be sure you were completely okay with doing it, I know you don't like the thought of me looking like I'm in danger, or of you hurting me..."

jaydude jaydude

"I can do that for your's sake. If you want it to be so," replied Baatar.

"I am happy, if I can just marry you. No matter how it is done..."

---

"If you want you can cuff me to the headboard this time around," spoke Li, undoing the cuffs.

"Plus, I can't bend out of them, like you can," she giggled.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Kuvira just closed her eyes and smiled, happy to simply lie in the arms of her fiancé for the time being.

----

"To be honest, I can't imagine myself wanting to do it that way. You're older than me by a few years, and you've always been better than me in terms of physicality - height, strength, fitness and all that. I find it hard to see myself being dominant over you, but on the other hand, I really like the image of you being dominant over me. That's just what turns me on." Xiao said, rubbing her wrists as they came free of the cuffs. "Is that something you enjoy, Li? Just getting to have your way with me?"

jaydude jaydude

"Hehehehe....well, I won't deny the fact that the aftermath of it - is very pleasing," replied Li. "Of course I like the idea of something, I can control, mold and dictate to my whim..."

"Oh goodness. I hope that didn't sound too perverted," she groaned. "Yeah, I like you each and every way. I like the idea of you being mine, eternal..."

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Xiao smiled and twisted around, planting a kiss on Li's lips. "However it sounds, I have no problem with it..."

Once everyone had showered and dressed, Xiao placed a call to room service, and the two couples had breakfast together at the table in Xiao and Li's room.

"So, did the two of you have a good time last night?" Xiao asked Baatar and Kuvira, a little too innocently, as she was specifically referring to what had happened once they got to their hotel room.

"I really don't see how that's any of your business." Kuvira replied with a hint of sternness, before she relented and smiled. "But yes, Baatar and I had a very enjoyable time, in every sense."

jaydude jaydude

"We heard that," added Li with a teasing chuckle. "Those walls aren't sadly soundproof."

Although the same could be said about Xiao and Li - whom made no effort to remain silent or quiet.

"Glad to hear it. You two deserve to have some happiness in your lives. I could tell by looking at you two that you were miserable without eachother."

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Kuvira didn't bother trying to contradict Li. Instead she just smiled and continued eating her breakfast.

"Well, it looks like we're all going to have to go back to our normal lives now." Xiao said, once everyone had finished eating.

jaydude jaydude

"Yeah? How normal can it remain while we still have Remnants in Ba Sing Se?" asked Li in reply.

"But I see what you mean, live goes on and so do we have to return to our usual duties."

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Xiao nodded at Li's words, before turning to Baatar.

"You said yesterday that your mother would be coming over today to discuss the situation. Any idea what she's going to talk about, or why she's visiting now of all times?"

jaydude jaydude

"Well, it has mostly to do with the Remnants - plus the attack on Kuvira," replied Baatar. "She wants to discuss some details with both you...and Kuvira."

"Namely, its some personal things - but it isn't something to directly worry about. Just so both Zaofu and Qutong are in the right of mind - and we won't accidentally cause an incident due to miscommunication or misinformation," he explained.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Xiao had predicted an answer along those lines, but it never hurt to get confirmation. But there was one thing that concerned her.

"And how do you think Su will react to the fact that you two have gotten back together?" Xiao asked the other couple. Kuvira just sighed, looking like she'd rather not consider the matter.

"I don't think she'll be too happy. She'll probably see it as me trying to take her son away from her once again. I mean," she turned Baatar, "if we're going to get married and start a family in the future, you're going to have to move in with me, because she'll never let me back into Zaofu."

jaydude jaydude

"I think she is doing that out of more political necessity, than any outright malice. She wasn't as much angry with my betrayal as disappointed slightly," replied Baatar. "I think she knew what might happen - which was why she refused to accept the burden of uniting our shattered homeland..."

"Well, at least we can find a location - where we could pick out a location ourselves, where we want to set up our new home..." he added.

"Well....Qutong, isn't short on hiring people for various jobs," said Li. "We still have our platinum mines and while I am good at tinkering, I hear your a master at it. I am sure, you could find employment here if you wished so.."

As for Kuvira' job - she merely gave a grin and knowing smile at her. Indication, that the slow transfer of minor duties over to her 'advisor' might become more bigger - until Kuvira might be named Commander of the Qutong Guard Forces in the near future.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Kuvira doubted that Suyin's dislike of her was purely political, given how badly she tended to take being betrayed, but she didn't press the subject further.

"Are you sure you want to move in right now?" She asked Baatar, placing a hand on his forearm and looking at him. "I'm sure you'd be welcome to stay here..." Xiao nodded at Kuvira's unasked question, "...but do you think Su will be okay with you leaving Zaofu again, not long after you came back? I don't want to create another rift between the two of you."

"It's been nearly three months since the Earth Empire fell, and it's not like Baatar would be betraying Su just by moving here and offering his skills to us." Xiao said to Kuvira, who nodded before turning to her fiance, wanting to hear his answer.

jaydude jaydude

"Kuvira, what existed between my family still remains," he spoke, dissipating away the fear that she was doing something to drive them apart.

"In addition, I still want to prove that I can accomplish something outside of Zaofu. Our...first try went badly. But this time it could be different."

"So it's settled huh? You guys will be staying here?" asked Li.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"Well I can hardly go back to Zaofu, I'm not planning to join up with the Remnant, and I probably won't be very popular in other parts of the Earth Kingdom." Kuvira replied, indicating that she at least would be staying in Qutong.

"In that case, should we start making our way back to the estate?" Xiao asked.

jaydude jaydude

"I think so. Best not be late to welcome our new arrivals," replied Li, as she finished eating herself and indicated for them to get moving.

While Li took care of the bill and they were soon off.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Xiao and Li were the first ones back to the estate, where they had to enjoy a fair bit of teasing from their parents about how the night had gone. Soon though they were able to get to their room, where Xiao started changing out of her fancy dress and back into her casual clothes, giving Li plenty of opportunity to admire her body as she did so.

"Hey Li, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed last night. It was a nice change to forget about acting like a stuffy noble and just... have fun, you know what I mean?" Xiao said as she changed.

-------

Kuvira got back to the estate later than the others, having made a detour to a pharmacy to pick up a morning after pill, which she took in the restroom of the establishment. While at the pharmacy, she decided to buy some birth control pills as well, just to be safe. Once she was back at the estate and had deposited the pills in her room, she decided to have a look for Baatar.

Suyin wasn't expected to arrive for a few hours.

jaydude jaydude

"Hehe. You don't have to repeat that line to me, Xiao. I remember every bit of it," she said, also changing by Xiao' side - letting her receive the same treatment as she did. "Although, after the Earth Queen I am not sure, either of us are nobles anymore. Maybe wealthy-connected-political people, most certainly. But I think the old nobility status has lost its meaning since the Hundred Year War."

------

Baatar was currently busy in the library of the Governor' Estate - namely, Li was an avid reader in many technical books and also old historical books as well. Namely he had been curious on what kind of repeater model that had been - that Qutong' military used. He had seen some old models used by the Fire Army in the Hundred Year War - but never on this scale.

Like his father Baatar Jr, liked to invent - and this place had enough books to keep him busy for years now.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"I meant in the sense that I didn't have to worry about acting all...formal and all that." Xiao replied, moving behind Li and starting to tickle her sides. By this point they were both down to their underwear.

-----

"What are you reading?" Kuvira asked, entering the library and sitting down next to her fiancé. She'd changed out of her uniform and into casual clothes not long ago.

jaydude jaydude

"Hehehehehe. Stop that I am ticklish," laughed Li, as she was soon pinned down on the bed by Xiao' tickling hands.

---

"Old history from the Hundred Year Wars," replied Baatar, turning to look at her with a warm smile. "One can find alot of knowledge from our history. Ideas thought back then, that were discarded yet would've yielded magnificent results if implemented."

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"You realize that by saying that, you're just going to tempt me not to stop, right?" Xiao said with a grin as she got on the bed and straddled the other woman's waist, tickling her armpits, her neck, her belly and anywhere else she thought would get a reaction, inwardly relishing how lucky she was to be able to enjoy such close contact with this beautiful woman. Unless Li did something, she wasn't planning to end it.

-----

"It's always a shame when good ideas are lost or wasted because of unfortunate circumstances." Kuvira said, remembering both the Hundred Year War, and Hou Ting's corrupt rule. "So, anything in particular caught your fancy? Or are you just having a general look?" She asked, leaning towards him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back