• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Grim McGrath

Hit Me!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've been in the mood for two distinctly different fandoms lately. Legacy of Kain (Soul Reaver/Blood Omen) and Corpse Bride. I love both and am looking for both. So if either of those ideas appeal to you, let me know. For LOK I was thinking about building onto the world. Since we clearly never got a satisfying conclusion to the series, I wanted to do more than just the standard plot or timeline. I want to get creative with stuff. As for Corpse Bride, I was pitching an idea for a modern take. A similar idea to the movie but in the current year. I have ideas and thoughts on things we could do all around. I'm fine doing something unrelated to either of these as well. Always looking for more good, long term roleplays. Just be on the longer side of semi lit. 3rd person and able to help keep the RP going.

I've been in the mood for two distinctly different fandoms lately. Legacy of Kain (Soul Reaver/Blood Omen) and Corpse Bride. I love both and am looking for both. So if either of those ideas appeal to you, let me know. For LOK I was thinking about building onto the world. Since we clearly never got a satisfying conclusion to the series, I wanted to do more than just the standard plot or timeline. I want to get creative with stuff. As for Corpse Bride, I was pitching an idea for a modern take. A similar idea to the movie but in the current year. I have ideas and thoughts on things we could do all around. I'm fine doing something unrelated to either of these as well. Always looking for more good, long term roleplays. Just be on the longer side of semi lit. 3rd person and able to help keep the RP going.
Hi. I wanted to know (hopefully if you're still on here) if you'd be interested in a Legacy of Kain rp. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back