• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Well that story event turned into a character backstory dump lol

I’m not gonna lie, I very nearly killed off Vivi in that post I made yesterday lol

Nooo! Damn she almost became a casualty of Kishi's rage. Would've made that whole scene a lot darker.
Oh more then that, it would’ve thrown Inari into a rage herself and inadvertently make her go in her kitsune form

Oh geez. Then forget about saving the city. Ironshire would've been burnt to the ground. And forget about Castor surviving that. Lol.

She probably would've saw enough reason to not destroy the city. But she would end up running away, probably to the mountains or something

So, is Rex already at the camp? Just trying to figure out what to do with Daniel. I could either have him and his team interact with Rex (if he's not already at the camp) or have him disobey orders and go back into Ironshire to look for any civilians left and help them out to the camp.

*thinking mans pose* I'd say he's helping with guiding the citizens right now.

As I wrote that Inari post, I slowly realized I had no control over what she said or why she acted like that lol

Basically, even though Inari usually isn't the flirty type. Her attempt at a 'tease' just turned out to be like that lol

just wanted to let everyone know im not ghosting or ditching the rp!! ive a lot on my plate atm and ive generally just kinda felt bleh so apologies if i dont reply yet!!

Surprised Iris knew that Inari was the fox girl given that she's in her human form right now lol

Her only defining feature would be her clothes (if you met her before)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back