• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So, I'm guessing that Inari has a reputation will all of the Dragonfist Order. Like Josiah would know her name and get angry that she was hanging out with Castor and influencing him.
Only Kishi, there were lots of Kitsune in the First Great war, but Inari stood out to Kishi mainly cause they fought a while back. He knows her true power, one of the few who actually do.

After the war, all Kitsune swore neutrality to any more wars. Inari too, but the way things are going, she might not have a choice.

Not really, unless his spies somehow knew which girl was Inari and found her at somepoint

"A more durable one."
I don't know how many cars are resistant to a dragon stepping on it lol

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
Reason #2: Josiah wouldn't make a good leader, taking the stash from the humans would severely hinder their funding. Meanwhile Josiah out here worried that he's gonna get ousted cause of this lol

Downside of having more then 1 character;
having to wait for everyone else to reply before making a post lol

Inb4 Castro finds out the hard way that those poisons don't work on Mizuki cause only her soul is Spirit, not her body lol

Lol. She isn't the type to attack first. Unless she knows for a fact you're a threat
True, plus if Mizuki really wanted to attack the pair, she definitely wouldn't have approached them and introduced herself lol

It amuses me that only I will ever truly know what Inari meant before Vivi cut her off lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back