• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Kishi out here putting Josiah on the spot, "Do something old man!" lol

Lol. Honestly just proves Josiah's point. Kishi's got way too much of a temper to be running an army. Getting worked up over some rich guy, it'll prove good evidence for when he calls the generals to council.

Lol. Honestly just proves Josiah's point. Kishi's got way too much of a temper to be running an army. Getting worked up over some rich guy, it'll prove good evidence for when he calls the generals to council.
Only Josiah will find the Generals think Kishi is a fine leader, regardless of faults or flaws, he is currently successfully taking over the single best defensible city the humans have and they'll see no reason to kick him out.

He's gonna try regardless. He'll try his usual tactics of fear. Tell the generals how easily Kishi had gotten worked up over his words and tried to kill him instead of leading his army, regardless of the funding and advancements Josiah was able to achieve for the army. Put it in their heads that if they act out of line once, he'll do it to them as well. Try to sow doubt into the ranks. It's how most of the Reincrats do their dealings. And it's how he'll proceed with his little plot. He's a little sneak too. He'll act as if he's only doing it for the army and the good of the cause. Which is actually part of his actual reason.

I could also see him and Kishi's father having been very good friends before whatever happened to the guy.

He's gonna try regardless. He'll try his usual tactics of fear. Tell the generals how easily Kishi had gotten worked up over his words and tried to kill him instead of leading his army, regardless of the funding and advancements Josiah was able to achieve for the army. Put it in their heads that if they act out of line once, he'll do it to them as well. Try to sow doubt into the ranks. It's how most of the Reincrats do their dealings. And it's how he'll proceed with his little plot. He's a little sneak too. He'll act as if he's only doing it for the army and the good of the cause. Which is actually part of his actual reason.

I could also see him and Kishi's father having been very good friends before whatever happened to the guy.
Kishi's father would've not been friends with many of his generals. Kishi and his father have VERY different ways of leading an army. Compared to Ryuuni, Kishi is a damn saint with how he does things, Ryuuni threw Spirits' lives away just to achieve a goal. If anything, I think Josiah would've been too scared to do anything lol

That being said, I think Ryuuni would've been hesitant to kill Josiah purely because he funds the Order, Kishi obviously, doesn't care and doesn't like Josiah interfering with his role in things.

Just be careful though, Josiah may not get the full support he wants.. 🤔

Maybe you don't lol
I kid, I hope you won't rely on Inari to save the day again, she's currently sulking along with Castor and Vivi lul

Pro tip: If any of you humans wanna become OP after getting a Pact, get Mizuki to become your maid. xD

Yeah, that'd be an effective way to do it. Though, Inari would definitely recognize him and maybe have her guard up. The two would have to be careful with her. But Castor would be completely unguarded with someone who was hurt. He wouldn't openly tell him about his family, he tells no one if he can help it, but he would be a soft boy towards Castro. I mean, just look at what he did to Kishi's goon who Inari demolished.

Inari would have her guard up, but would be unwilling to immediately attack. Castro would have to somehow prove to Inari that he's trustworthy.

Yeah, that'd be an effective way to do it. Though, Inari would definitely recognize him and maybe have her guard up. The two would have to be careful with her. But Castor would be completely unguarded with someone who was hurt. He wouldn't openly tell him about his family, he tells no one if he can help it, but he would be a soft boy towards Castro. I mean, just look at what he did to Kishi's goon who Inari demolished.
Speaking of hurt, Inari still have that cut on her arm lol

Right, yeah. Literally mentioned in Castor's post how he should remember that and then my mind completely forgot. Lol. After your next post, if nothing really too big happens, I'll have Castor take a look at it.

Vivi, Inari and Castor: All being sad people.
Also Inari: *Slowly bleeding out*

Since you're a human without super good reflexes, I suggest that Iris lets the bullets hit Castro. His suit is super strong and, I'm won't let my character die. So, let him get injured.

She wouldn't think to use someone as a sheild since doesn't know how durable his suit it

So, I'm guessing that Inari has a reputation will all of the Dragonfist Order. Like Josiah would know her name and get angry that she was hanging out with Castor and influencing him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back